What's new

New guy dossier :-)

Sikandar192

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam alaikum folks. I have been reading these forums for some time but never joined. I have no idea where to post questions or start a new discussion. I am Sikandar Bakht by the way, I live in Islamabad and I look forward to joining the Army since I couldn't join the Air Force (I am not old enough I gave the test for the boarding school). I have a mind to study engineering after I matriculate and I spend my time thinking up ideas for advanced air/ground combat vessels, weapons and tactical combat technologies.

welcome
i also wanted to be a fighter pilot before matriculation.... :D

welcome
i also wanted to be a fighter pilot before matriculation.... :D
i hope you both become pilots and crash into each other, hence reducing the overall weight that is being exerted by you both on the Earth, two birds with one stone

i hope you both become pilots and crash into each other, hence reducing the overall weight that is being exerted by you both on the Earth, two birds with one stone
actually we are not exerting weight on Earth the Earth is pulling us towards it. It is a rather one way affair :cheesy::laugh:

oh so you will start shooting on PAF planes, cuz they are of green colour
no they have there own insignias etc etc but i will have problems targeting flare targets and landing and taking off

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom