What's new

New Govt will surrender Nukes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be the greatest suicide in recorded human history as India won't leave alive even a Pakistani toddler alive and that is even an understatement. It could turn into the greatest massacre ever recorded since mankind's written history..

Last edited:
The new government will also reinstate slavery - I saw it on a youtube channel so it must be true.

If this is indeed the voice of Lt.General Haroon then I am so glad he didn't become the army chief because unfortunately this guy is only spreading controversy theories. Reality is that control of nukes has always been under the control of the military and it will never allow the civilian government to take such a step even if it's in a covert manner.
All I can say is :crazy::crazy:

chal bhai .... ye bhi ana reh giya tha

Let’s calm down guys. Not end of the world, Let see how this pans out.

It’s not like they will say here come take them. Instead pakistan will be forced into extreme hardships financially, surrounded by all sides except China, pit against overpowering adversaries from the three sides, where winning any conflict will be very difficult and then the leadership will be offered a deal to reverse all that in exchange of nukes.

It will happen weather you like to admit it or not.

The new government will also reinstate slavery - I saw it on a youtube channel so it must be true.

They don't need to reinstate it, we are already in the state of slavery for the last 30 odd years and will continue to be so, don't you know the words of wisdom; "beggar can't be choosers" we are more like a bonded labor in this one :D

30 years of MarshalLawPlus plan will save Pakistan, otherwise are going toward ruination.

Corrupt mafia has sold Pakistan. We are now all slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom