What's new

New global lineup lists India as 3rd most powerful nation

This is a report by a think tank groups in the US and EU. It will be biased towards their viewpoint.

Should be taken with a pinch of salt I suppose.

Couldn't agree more... These lists should b taken as encouragement and recognition of the progress made... We (India) still have a long way to go...

Why are they comparing the EU with individual countries like US, China and India?

The EU is a union of 27 countries. The EU does not have a single unified defence policy, diplomatic policy, etc.

Those 27 individual member states, act as individuals with regards to such policies. Surely it would make more sense to compare the EU to other groups of countries?

Compare Europe with BRIC countries .. :D

What a load of crap.

How can China be at the second place when the US couldn't conduct its South China sea exercise , because of Chinese displeasure.....................

And as for India is concerned i am highly doubtful of such reports, because on ground i don't see any change. Let us get down to our works. These reports are worthless.

Talking of some 10 year period , one cannot say whats going to happen tomorrow.

What a load of crap.

How can China be at the second place when the US couldn't conduct its South China sea exercise , because of Chinese displeasure.....................

And as for India is concerned i am highly doubtful of such reports, because on ground i don't see any change. Let us get down to our works. These reports are worthless.

Talking of some 10 year period , one cannot say whats going to happen tomorrow.

doesnt matter we still have a long way to go.i would rather prefer india to keep a low profile and solve the internal problems first rather than thinking anything else

Your ways of thinking will be what is most productive and beneficial for India. Head down, soldier on, no gloating and no self-congratulations. BUT you two seem to be in minority...

You guys have all been looking at the wrong link.

Here is the correct link to the original report -

foia.cia.gov/2025/2025_Global_Governance.pdf

Most important chart of the report is on Page 23.

:angry:

Your ways of thinking will be what is most productive and beneficial for India. Head down, soldier on, no gloating and no self-congratulations. BUT you two seem to be in minority...

i agree that will be the best way... remember the success we have,enjoy it and work hard for the other huge challenges that face us is only the right way to go

jst by achieving a thing or two we cannot claim to be developed or a superpower/first step is to admit what is wrong and what needs to be done regarding it..identifying the situation correctly will only make u work more hard in order to fix it

Back
Top Bottom