What's new

New energy policy to up power generation to 26,800 MW in three years

thats why I favored this man, I knew his can and will deliver knowing it doesnt effect my life a bit whoever comes to power. but knowing the small mindedness of some political party supporters I had to do my work to influence people to vote for the one who would deliver.

they will manage to pay $5 billion in three months
If NS can built an empire form Itefaq foundries by hook or by crook, he will find money to it by hook or by crook, sometime being two numberia helps
its important to undertsand how ecomny works..
yes they can pay it only before 30 june ,how u ask?
out of 500 only 280 is owned by IPPs. they will simply take loan from bank and extend fiscal deficet by 1% for the "current year" as this year extends till 30 june.
also they have place few billiona dditional in next budget
the rest 220 billion will come by bonds and book adjustment, in short means that they will tell "sir, we will pay u dont worry" this would be done for all Gas/oil companies.
the down side is that this will hurt exploration as liquidity will disappears from those companies

PTI burger trolls are not welcome in this thread. You can go and blabber somewhere else with trolls of your kind.
U dnt even believe that stupid statment and u know u cant even defend it .. phir 3 years baadh wadi tindi kahay gi k choti tind ne joshey kitabat mei keh dya ..

U r supporting a hypocrate and a lair .. ;)

however, some new developemnts are very negative, if we have wind,coal,hydro reosurces why asking india for electric import when india wants to import coal from us, once thar coal is proven to be useful?

You gotta be kidding me. Take your head out of your butt. This is all they are doing right now. I am not surprised by your ignorance. Afterall you are a burger

well thank God we are burgers ..burgers dnt run off with security officers ;) im a proud burger .. it is better then being a jahil

Troll elsewhere please!

wow if somebody says that China can give $13B to Pakistan ...you think he is trolling....dont trust China anymore!

well thank God we are burgers ..burgers dnt run off with security officers ;) im a proud burger .. it is better then being a jahil

Burger...............:omghaha:

images

wow if somebody says that China can give $13B to Pakistan ...you think he is trolling....dont trust China anymore!

images

china has never given us money is the PAST why would it do it now?
but when it comes to weapons , yes it has given us free weapons but never money
learn your/our history before u speak..

the projects i outlined finances have been arranged and MoU signed, once asian bank does an Mou, its waiting for the other side.
bhasha dam finances have been arranged
wapda extention funds were in lmbo due to WAPDA refusal to open a different account and WB fear that money will be used for subsidy instead of project(as WAPDA refused to open a separate account)..links and MoU and agreements are available online.

Okay Sir, let's judge what you claim by the outcome when the loadshedding begins to decrease as these projects come online one by one.

If economy picks up then the demand will increase to over 30000 MW. Pakistan needs immediate clearance to all the major projects .
As a rule of thumb around 10% of additional capacity should be added in the system Year on Year. Or two times the GDP+ Population growth

images

seems delicious .. fedex kar doh

Okay Sir, let's judge what you claim by the outcome when the loadshedding begins to decrease as these projects come online one by one.

what i mean that they dont have an excuse for failure now..if they fail it would be worse form of governance, wors than PPPP led govt.
all the educated PML N supporters will have face pam, if that happens..

... and there will be rainbows in the skies every day!

It takes about a billion dollars of investment to create 1000MW of power on a sustainable basis, roughly speaking. Where is this $13 billion-odd going to come from given our finances?

If Pakistan does not complete IP gas pipeline, Pakistanis will continue to live in darkness... Wake up without Electricity, Sleep without Electricity, Study without Electricity. Pakistan does not have any other option. Dams will take atleast 8 years with 11 Billion Dollar Investment. Thar Coal will take 3 to 4 years with 3 Billion Dollar Investment. Only Iran Pak Gas Pipeline will take 1 to 2 years with 1 Billion Investment. If you compare the investment required & time required to complete different projects, Iran Pak Gas pipeline takes the least amount among building dams or Coal projects. Also IP pipeline takes the least investment i.e., Less than 1 Billion . Since Iran is providing 500 million dollars. Only Courage is needed to tell the US that Pakistan needs gas and Pakistan will go ahead with this project. If US is convinced, China will also come forward to provide financial help to this project. If Nawaz Sharif puts Pakistan's interests first, he should have guts, to say to US on its face that Pakistan needs gas from Iran. Without IP gas pipeline, solving energy crisis is impossible. Even if Nawaz Sharif or PML N wants to abandon this IP pipeline, They will not be able to abandon it. If they abandon IP gas pipeline, Pakistani people will not forgive them in next elections. Pakistani leaders are GEEDADHS ( JACKALS ) infront of US.
Indian leaders had the gutts to tell the US on its face that We Indians need Iranian Oil & We WILL BUY IT. AND WE ARE BUYING IT.

If Nawaz Sharif is in favour of Iran Pakistan gas pipeline, why his government has not allocated any funds in the budget for IP gas project ???

As a rule of thumb around 10% of additional capacity should be added in the system Year on Year. Or two times the GDP+ Population growth

If Nawaz Sharif is in favour of Iran Pakistan gas pipeline, why his government has not allocated any funds in the budget for IP gas project ???

12mw in 65 years and 13mw in 3 year, joke of the century

Very true.
If the new government is that much serious, then Why they didn't provide funds to Iran Pakistan gas project, in the Budget, from which 4000 MW could have been generated. ???

it is nearly impossible to generate that much huuuge amount of energy in just 3 years.
Government must concentrate on making big hydal projects like bhasha dam and then think of other sources

12mw in 65 years and 13mw in 3 year, joke of the century

to me its also look like a joke

Back
Top Bottom