What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

Well I apologize Krait.
Bhartis are not rapists.
It must have been the ISI on that bus.
That's why I don't want discussion on this topic. People like you force me to say the worst things.

That's why I don't want discussion on this topic. People like you force me to say the worst things.

Alright. That was the last one.

I will leave the thread now.

Let's just get back to a healthy and normal discussion.

Self delete. Mods please close this thread or remove the dirty comments some members have posted.

Indeed he is. He cannot see the love you have in your dick for the indian girls who simply seek enjoyment from the rapes! I hear that you guys love to do it to your mothers too.

Look gentlemen, let's all calm down.

Rape is a terrible crime and the perpetrators are not defined by nationality. They exist everywhere in the world.

I was just making jokes with Krait, some of which he could not even handle, but there is no need to go overboard and generalize all Indians due to some rotten degenerates.

Indeed he is. He cannot see the love you have in your dick for the indian girls who simply seek enjoyment from the rapes! I hear that you guys love to do it to your mothers too.

what a retard

Look gentlemen, let's all calm down.
Rape is a terrible crime and the perpetrators are not defined by nationality. They exist everywhere in the world.
I was just making jokes with Krait, some of which he could not even handle, but there is no need to go overboard and generalize all Indians due to some rotten degenerates.
Buddy I don't mind if you don't generalize. But look what has happened. People are making really disgusting comments now. You made one generalized statement, we agreed not to go further with jokes, but people here are now crossing every line.

Yup, notice the total silence among Indians. That's because it's the truth. They are ashamed.
Actually it means why to argue with a complete retard who is enjoying bashing India on a terrible crime. Don't feel bad if they bring Nanjing. I can but I understand its a sensitive topic for you guys and I have always sided you people on this issue.

Remember, two can play this game. Be in limits or be ready to hear worst statements.

You are a senior member and I guess what many Pakistanis have said about BD in 1971 related thread. Do you want Indians to go their and explain who loves what.

Be in limits.

@WebMaster Take strict actions against the OP and these clowns who are passing these ****** comments. MODs are not able to close the thread, may be they are busy or not online, but I can defend my country from these worst comments. Its easy for me to go down their lane. I don't want to due to my title. But I expect MODs and admin also act according to their title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy i don't mind if you don't generalize. But look what has happened. People are making really disgusting comments now. You made one generalized statement, we agreed not to go further with jokes, but people here are now crossing every line.

Actually it means why to argue with a complete retard who is enjoying bashing India on a terrible crime. Don't feel bad if they bring Nanjing. I can but I understand its a sensitive topic of you guys and I have always sided you people on this issue.

Remember, two can play this game. Be in limits or be ready to hear worst statements.

chinis need hindustani danda badly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom