What's new

New Currency Notes??

I haven't use cash in years.. Over five years. Everything i do is electronic or plastic.

I have three kids ... all under the age of 5 yrs. Funny thing is, i tried an experiment... i showed them some money cash (Canadian bills) ... and i asked them what is this?!!... they didn't have a clue... then i showed them my credit cards... and asked them ... what is this?... money!! They yelled back... :)

Cash is soon to be the way of the dodo ...

Pakistan should invest in electronic money ... it will help reduce corruption and the underground economy.

That is a bad design.

Countries are trying to make their currency notes complex, hard and impossible to replicate by introducing multiple channels of security - and here in Pakistan, are we trying to simplify them? Ridiculous!

Sometimes I think these people act against National interest on purpose. If currency notes are easy to forge, they would perhaps set their own printing machines in their garages and get rich, but good luck for saving your country from Indian Terrorism then.

England money is the hardest to forge because they are made from a special kind of paper and use a certain type of ink. Hence when scanned it's easily apparent whether it's fake or not.

I believe they'll come out with others soon. I think at this moment in time it's just trial and test.

Then you havent seen Canadian dollars. The new currency. I m not comparing but all polymer bills have enhanced security features.

Ok, what went wrong with the Nastaliq Urdu font, "the bride of calligraphy" and the pride of Urdu?
Guess it's already too late and they have finalized it. Could've had looked better if they have kept it symmetrical.

New Currency Notes  .png
New Currency Notes2  .png

Ok, what went wrong with the Nastaliq Urdu font, "the bride of calligraphy" and the pride of Urdu?
Guess it's already too late and they have finalized it. Could've had looked better if they have kept it symmetrical.

View attachment 350986 View attachment 350987

Normally its "Rupiya" not "Rupay" and the size of the notes does not make sense .......... 5000 is smaller than 100.

Back
Top Bottom