What's new

New Chawal by Imran Khan on PSL Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
that huge following is mostly charsi youngsters.... who are good to dance on night time dharnas... but are usually too stoned to go to polling booths
:astagh: aap nay tu direct Charsi bool deya followers ko...:laughcry::cheesy:

Pakistan's IDIOT NO.1 Imran Khan

that huge following is mostly charsi youngsters.... who are good to dance on night time dharnas... but are usually too stoned to go to polling booths

Ask Imran khan to arrange dance parties at every polling booth I bet he can get votes even more than the registered voters in Pakistan

PSL Final is done and gone. But apparently Imran Khan is still stuck somewhere on it.

As per him Darren Sammy is a "phateechar player".

I’ve never seen a bigger idiot and selfish than this chawal IK. He first opposed the government for having the PSL final in Pakistan when we needed it the most. So, the nation wisely rejected this disgraced idiot. Now he is trying disgracing our PSL heroes who came here to play despite all the negative propaganda widely spread by our enemies. And that filthy scumbag is doing all that just because of his deep hate for NS. I give him a damn sh!t for his blind opposition to the government. But now he is hurting our respected guests feelings too. Let’s all say lanat to him. This moron has no brain, dignity, and self-respect.

Last edited:
Well its sad. i was too against PSL final in Lahore but it was a success..

He is gone mad . I repeat he is gone mad . this man has potential to become next Altaf bhai of PTI . be embrace your self for that situation because 2018 is not too far .

Look at the contempt in his tone by which he uses the word 'African' for foreign players. Shameful

Now i doubt that chawal khan is even expert of cricket

He probably did not watched the last t20 world cup. darren sammy was captain and member of team who won two t20 world cup..marlon samuel was the man of the match in t20 final

Imran Khan seems remorseless over 'Phateechar' remarks in Geo TV interview
l_190761_063715_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan, who came under harsh criticism for his remarks against foreign cricketers of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), seemed remorseless in his interview with Geo News on Tuesday.

Speaking at Geo News talk show Capital Talk, the former captain of Pakistani team said the holding of PSL final in Lahore would not pave the way for resumption of international cricket in the country.

When Hamid Hamir, host of the TV show, told him that the International Cricket Council (ICC) plans to send World XI to Pakistan, Khan said: “You are forcing me to use the word Patheechar again”.

The interview would be aired at 8:05 PM tonight.

Talking to journalists on Monday, Khan had said: "I didn't even know the names of the 'phateechar' (low-class) players who they were claiming were foreign players".I think they grabbed some people from Africa and others from elsewhere to claim that they were foreign players. We don't know who they were," said the PTI chief."

Imran said that the foreign players who attended the PSL final in Lahore would have come even to play domestic cricket if they were offered money. He said that the big names of international cricket were unwilling to come to Pakistan and did not arrive.

Finally the Noora baboons have a banana to peel, they were waiting for this opportunity since long because that Nasoor Sharif was getting abused left and right. He even got chanted against in his Takht-e-Lahore.

For damage control and getting badly grilled in media, he has decided to meet Darren Sammy on Thursday as a good will gesture.

Besides one or two fantastic foreign players, rest are PAID foreign 'phateechars'. They didn't play for free or for their country, they got paid to play.

Wrong choice of your word by IK nonetheless. He should have used 'lesser known' but saying that, majority foreign players who played in final were in fact 'phateechars' compared to those who refused to play.

IK called NZ team 'B class' back in 80's before the NZ tour in Pakistan started, and they were actually a B class team then.

Imran Khan, the playboy who passed Oxford but flunked politics. This man was known as 'Im the Dim'. Now that is an indictment if I ever saw one.

I'd take a madman over a thief.

Not if that madman was the pilot of your flight and you and your family were his passengers. In that case you may decide to take the thief. Right?

Imran Khan, the playboy who passed Oxford but flunked politics. This man was known as 'Im the Dim'. Now that is an indictment if I ever saw one.

Not if that madman was the pilot of your flight and you and your family were his passengers. In that case you may decide to take the thief. Right?
Atleast with madman there will be a flight in the first place, the thief will fly away the plane without the passengers.

Death to the Sharif dynasty.

Besides one or two fantastic foreign players, rest are PAID foreign 'phateechars'. They didn't play for free or for their country, they got paid to play.

Wrong choice of your word by IK nonetheless. He should have used 'lesser known' but saying that, majority foreign players who played in final were in fact 'phateechars' compared to those who refused to play.

IK called NZ team 'B class' back in 80's before the NZ tour in Pakistan started, and they were actually a B class team then.
If there is one cricketer who can call other cricketers 'pateechar' it is one of the greatest alrounders to ever play the game. Noora baboons won't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom