What's new

New Cabinet takes oath

Thanks to Bajwa for opening my eyes or else I was always defending these people
I think these general should be brought to the court and should be questioned who gave them the right to destroy our country like this . Bcoz of these generals Bangladesh came into being and then creating these monsters like altaf , Nawaz and then taking Pakistan into war of terror 80k Pakistani killed in that war our economy was destroyed and then giving Nro to the corrupt elite and they still doesn’t feel iota of shame for their acts and now they are still doing the same

The Servants of the people are themselves becoming a security risk for this country.
Hiding behind an institution to protect and advance personal interests abroad. Not just one man but along with his buddies , who are only taught how to fight , all their lives, are destroying this country, bit by bit.
No amount of justification justifies convicted criminals ruling over the masses just because YOUR FAVOURITE Aleem khan was better than Buzdar or interference in promoting / rotating command of a post, although you happily take Extension yourself.

Two faced servant , who can't protect his PM but will happily welcome convicted criminals. SHAME ON YOU

The Servants of the people are themselves becoming a security risk for this country.
Hiding behind an institution to protect and advance personal interests abroad. Not just one man but along with his buddies , who are only taught how to fight , all their lives, are destroying this country, bit by bit.
No amount of justification justifies convicted criminals ruling over the masses just because YOUR FAVOURITE Aleem khan was better than Buzdar or interference in promoting / rotating command of a post, although you happily take Extension yourself.

Two faced servant , who can't protect his PM but will happily welcome convicted criminals. SHAME ON YOU
Who gave him the right to decide . People voted for Imran and he will be judged by the people so if he performs poorly people will not choose him again.

All the langoors under one roof. Ahsan Iqbal is one cheeky bast**d.

Patel the appointed health minister is accused of murder. They have literally appointed a killer for health and wellbeing... This is a Shakespearean tragedy....

Bajwa sab you hav damaged the institution way more than yahya khan and damaged the country way more than ttp and damaged its ppl way more than war on terror.! May God protect our country from satans of the worlds.

220 million ppl did not deserve this.

Before doing anything remeber all of these are elected representatives of their places
And some got votes from.hughly educated areas like narawal

new word in dictionary for traitor = bajwa.
If people votes for them why blame bajwa???

Rather then jumoing up& down peoole need to blame other people

Thank you Mr.Bajwa for destroying our future.
Thank you for supporting corrupt Mafia.
Thank you for calling us ill informed youth.
i curse they day when Imran Khan Chosed you as COAS.

i just created account here to show my frustration, i used to support ISPR at social media not any more.
#NOTABOT

Before doing anything remeber all of these are elected representatives of their places
And some got votes from.hughly educated areas like narawal

If people votes for them why blame bajwa???

Rather then jumoing up& down peoole need to blame other people

i did not vote.

dollar army = bajwa

All of this is on khaki wardi................... Time will come!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom