What's new

New Cabinet takes oath

@Sainthood 101

Patel is a graduate of ba Urdu heading health ministry. Previously ran by a infectious disease expert. Patel is known more for talking crap on TV shows and parliement than actual work

Thanks, got it!

Regards

@Areesh @newb3e

Areesh bhai,

Obviosuly I am not that familiar with the dramatis personae of Pak politics. Who is Qadir Patel? And why is his appointment as Health Minister a subject of mirth?

Regards

This is the guy Abdul Qadir Patel replaced

Dr Faisal Sultan

Qualification: MBBS (King Edward Medical College), Trained in Internal Medicine at University of Connecticut and in infectious disease at Washington University School of Medicine

Now he is being replace by

Abdul Qadir Patel:

BA Federal Urdu University Karachi

He also accused of:

Corruption
Various Criminal activities
Providing medical facilities for terrorists

@MisterSyed

Here is the context :lol:

1650363233590.png

Happy to Sherry Rahman in the cabinet, although Yusuf Raza Gilani has been left out for some reason. Disappointed with demotion of HRK from Cabinet Minister to MoS. Wont go down well with her admirers in India.

Regards

Two highly competent women who could have used their talent to serve the country. Instead they bowed down to the boy-king Bilawal "Daddy Made Me Chairman" Zardari.

#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

@Areesh

Areeshbhai and others,

Thanks that was quite helpful. Hopefully the Education Minister has a proper degree (unlike our Hon PM ModiGee) , the Law Minister isn't convicted of some crime, the Finance Minister isnt a wilful defaulter; and the Power Minister isnt implicated in some power theft case.

Regards

Now, I firmly believe all the problems that we are facing in this country is bcoz of establishment. They created Altaf Hussain, they created Nawaz sharif and we were forced to go into war on terror we lost people economically we were going down and now when we had some hope they brought bk the thugs again

@Areesh @newb3e

Areesh bhai,

Obviosuly I am not that familiar with the dramatis personae of Pak politics. Who is Qadir Patel? And why is his appointment as Health Minister a subject of mirth?

Regards
he is a thug a gangster you can compare him to i would say Yogi or Lalu parsad i think

a jungle jahil janwar!

Now, I firmly believe all the problems that we are facing in this country is bcoz of establishment. They created Altaf Hussain, they created Nawaz sharif and we were forced to go into war on terror we lost people economically we were going down and now when we had some hope they brought bk the thugs again
welcome to reality! now youll get banned or stoned to death on internt forum or in real life for now being a sheep! you are a kharji in Pakistan sir! welcome to the club!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom