What's new

Never believe Indian muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WeAll well well I love u and your history notes by the way..

Insaan hun. Sach kaha hai dil se. It is the way I see it in my lifetime to date. Two of these happened before I was born incidentally.

thread has gone full troll, I'll just post a few dancing smileys before the lock

:chilli::dance3::lock::nana:

Insaan hun. Sach kaha hai dil se. It is the way I see it in my lifetime to date. Two of these happened before I was born incidentally.
K ..yeah mamen deserves to be hanged no doubt but other non Muslim convicts are out on bail..what kind of justice it is... Secondly pak is involved in every case becoz Indians kill us Kashmiri's ..plz sister know the truth

They want your land too. :P Chin o arab hamara.... - you know the deal. :D

not at all those who chant Chin wa Arab Hamara don't believe the concept of 'SEPARATE STATEHOOD' ... thats why they choose 'their land' over 'our land' .... I hope they are enjoying 'their freedom' in 'their land' with 'their own people' .... :angel:

May God grant them success in their 'Love Jihad' .... :whistle:

K ..yeah mamen deserves to be hanged no doubt but other non Muslim convicts are out on bail..what kind of justice it is... Secondly pak is involved in every case becoz Indians kill us Kashmiri's ..plz sister know the truth

First I am your 6 foot 90 kilo brother and not sister.

Secondly, the death penalty is reserved for the rarest of rare cases. Each of the ones I posted above qualify. And got the full benefit of the law.

Seriously, have you heard of the Supreme Court of ANY country in the world convening a last gasp meeting as the nation slept in the wee hours of the morning, just because the guilty had mad one last roll of the dice? After plea upon plea and everything else a battery of lawyers had tried for 21 years?

You may not be, but as an Indian, the pictures of the cars driving into the supreme court for that amazing hearing really moved me.
It made me even prouder to be Indian.

Rajiv Gandhi killers were not pardoned because they were Hindus. Every Hindu nationalist wants them hanged. I want them hanged. It was the seculars who got them pardoned. If ever Muslims try to bring pressure on to the system, they are just 17 crores as against the 1 billion of Hindus in India. Guess whose pressure will be more then?

Rajiv's killers will never walk free.
Who is the secular you are talking about? Congress? They are the one who are desperate to hang them. If BJP and congress wants to hang them, whose pressure done this? Its the pressure of just 7crore tamils.
Even jaya went ahead and pass the resolution to release them in the assembly.

Vaiko went one step ahead and told, if they are hanged, there may be voice for separation in tamil nadu. This is the pressure which bend the judiciary, on what basis do you think the murderers of former PM were pardoned?

Hindus think that Bollywood Muslims are real and pure Muslims:coffee: and this type of trend ( thread title ) is not a healthy one for both Muslims or Hindus in India the true colors of Hinduvita aka Modi sarkar on rising.

Had Hindus been like Muslims, there would have been 1% Muslims in India like Pakistan have 1% Hindus reduced from 15%. However this is specialty of pseudo Secular like you who alwys try to defame Hindus and by comparing them with Bomb blasters and mass murderers.
You are such a shameless creature who never stop bringing this 15% statistic from his hinduvata As s. How many times they have explained you this ratio of Hindu in east and West Pakistan. Sharam kar besharama

They believe in Shariah as true Muslims. Mumbai Muslims are purer than Pakistanis.
I hope for the reason, that mumbai muslims are purer muslims, you hindus will not cut and burn them and rape their women.

Last edited:
I hope for that reason, that is mumbai muslims are purer muslims, you hindus will not cut and burn them and rape their women.

Sorry of being off topic, Who is it in your DP? (Noticed your signature)

Sorry of being off topic, Who is it in your DP? (Noticed your signature)
One of the APS student who was shot in face and chest by terrorists and then he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom