What's new

‘Negotiating with devil’ bears no fruit – Iran’s Revolutionary Guards on talks with US

someone should stick something in the mouth of these unprofessional Generals and let the President, Foreign Minister, Parliament Foreign affairs ministry of Iran speak for Iranian Nation.

So u directly claiming responsibility of doning all such killings in Pakistan ??
of course NOT, but its thing that Pakistani members may should have second thought before claiming that IRGC is just mouth, I am saying just maybe for safety Pakistan, the Pakistani members should use the head before dising IRGC

be man for once in life if do openly accept
the minute the Pakistani ISI and Foj become men and declare announces that the double game is off now and we play only one open game
trust me Iran and IRGC become men too

Last edited:
So u directly claiming responsibility of doning all such killings in Pakistan ??be man for once in life if do openly accept
are u a man u and ur goverment are slave of soudi wahabi money and u speak of manhood go wash ur teeth and sleep kid and dont speak about manhood .the whore who take money for sex is better than male who take money and do dirty orders for some shit

iranians will pay the price of killing millions of muslims
if u can come and eat our sh it u sone of dirty wahabi camel rider .if u have ball go to yemen and speak about that

Get lost u retard mullah i dont have anything for u.Did saudi killed our soldiers??U openly claim killing our soldiers in Ormara not an news for me IRAN IS OPEN ENEMY OF PAKISTAN i m waiting for those traitors who live in Pakistan and still support Iran after all this
are u a man u and ur goverment are slave of soudi wahabi money and u speak of manhood go wash ur teeth and sleep kid and dont speak about manhood .the whore who take money for sex is better than male who take money and do dirty orders for some shit

if u can come and eat our sh it u sone of dirty wahabi camel rider .if u have ball go to yemen and speak about that

now u show ur true face.
i will not eat anything cos u guys already are eating sh it all day everyday
u should worry about ur top businesses leaving iran and begging people in gcc to give em jobs.
which btw including some indecent things too.
want some proof.
after ramazan lol
go die in ur hole wherever u r

Get lost u retard mullah i dont have anything for u.Did saudi killed our soldiers??U openly claim killing our soldiers in Ormara not an news for me IRAN IS OPEN ENEMY OF PAKISTAN i m waiting for those traitors who live in Pakistan and still support Iran after all this
lol now new batch is coming to oman
those iranis are ready to anything for 1 ryal
btw last i checked
1omr = 400000 irani ryal

Wow i must say Donald Trump proving to be trump card against Iran hitting them very hard and where its hurts most unlike that stupid Obama who lost direction.First those oil sanctions followed by metal proving to be game changer in region just wait and see no wonder Iranian fear him most just imagine if he get elected for next term in 2020 :rofl::rofl:
btw last i checked
1omr = 400000 irani ryal

Wow i must say Donald Trump proving to be trump card against Iran hitting them very hard and where its hurts most unlike that stupid Obama who lost direction.First those oil sanctions followed by metal proving to be game changer in region just wait and see no wonder Iranian fear him most just imagine if he get elected for next term in 2020 :rofl::rofl:
he practically screwed there very core of society
believe me i meet jewelers everyday
the r leaving iran in droves
but still oman is monopoly of pakistani jewelers.
so the beg pakistanis to give em business lol
something to be proud of

Human Development Index and its components

20190527_233528.jpg

20190527_233621.jpg

http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

Pity to hell ....

The IRGC is running the show throughout the Middle East. What are you talking about? Poor Iran that is bordering a quasi failed state such as Pakistan.

Running the show? Circus show? I don't get this.

We will not shelter you once you become refugee. Think about that.

Feast your eyes, ladies and gentlemen. This is the intellect of these Iranian people.

They are praising the same people who lead an insurgency in Sistan killing IRGC as well. The desperation to malign Pakistan, wow!

@maximuswarrior @war&peace @Boyka @Imad.Khan @Dubious @khansaheeb

A player that runs the show doesn't have the need to pay emergency visits to a "failed state," dear.

Also, I find it funny. Running the show in an entire region but can't properly man and defend a few hundred kilometer border, instead rants. Pakistan decides to fence it instead.

This General was removed last month, there is already a thread about it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...ed-ali-jafari-who-threatened-pakistan.614850/

They can't do much anyway, they are in deep trouble because of the sanctions.

Shouldn't you be going back to your job of cleaning Saudi toilets?
lol for now i m giving some iranian the work which no other is ready to do.
i m honestly not kidding u guys r more then shiiit

Shouldn't you be going back to your job of cleaning Saudi toilets?
u r in luck my friend it is ramazan or else i would have uploaded some things all of iran might hve to die of shame
oh sorry u have no shame carry on

Back
Top Bottom