What's new

‘Negotiating with devil’ bears no fruit – Iran’s Revolutionary Guards on talks with US

Iran has been under some of the most harshest sanction because unlike your Pakistan we do not lick Uncle Sam's *** and we stand up to Israel. Pakistan is the only Muslim Nuclear power in the world but has no courage to say diddly against Israel which is much closer to India than Iran is. This is why these threads are full of low life "Shiits" like you rubbing your hands in anticipation of Iran's destruction that will never come. Jealousy is an ugly thing! The only thing that makes me lucky is having morons like you as my adversary!
When you`re right,you`re right.:enjoy:
Well said my friend,very well said indeed!.

i can give u so much better answer but i m fasting
LOLOLOLOL!
You surely must realise how utterly pathetic that sounds,right?:rolleyes::lol:
I mean COME ON....SERIOUSLY?,its literally a total COP-OUT :police::haha:

"Well normally I would respond with some witty and devastating come back,but....ah..um..my cat has the measles and I have to take him to the vet,so..."
nick-cage-lol.gif

:rofl::haha::sarcastic::rofl::haha::sarcastic::rofl::haha::sarcastic::rofl::haha::sarcastic:

When you`re right,you`re right.:enjoy:
Well said my friend,very well said indeed!.

LOLOLOLOL!
You surely must realise how utterly pathetic that sounds,right?:rolleyes::lol:
I mean COME ON....SERIOUSLY?,its literally a total COP-OUT :police::haha:

"Well normally I would respond with some witty and devastating come back,but....ah..um..my cat has the measles and I have to take him to the vet,so..."
nick-cage-lol.gif

:rofl::haha::sarcastic::rofl::haha::sarcastic::rofl::haha::sarcastic::rofl::haha::sarcastic:

Read his comment then your reply out loud. Do it slowly this time.

Then you shouldn't bash others for saying they have now business in Iran.
As long as that business is productive and not harmful anyone can have business with Iran. That doesn't mean anyone can just do anything they want to degrade Iran and its relations with her stratigic partners. Ever wonder why Iran's "proxies" are so successful against there enemies? Its not because they get have more money or better arms. Complete opposite case compared to Israel and the saudis who have all the money and all the latest kit. So why have Iran's proxies are such a pain in the *** for you?

As long as that business is productive and not harmful anyone can have business with Iran. That doesn't mean anyone can just do anything they want to degrade Iran and its relations with her stratigic partners. Ever wonder why Iran's "proxies" are so successful against there enemies? Its not because they get have more money or better arms. Complete opposite case compared to Israel and the saudis who have all the money and all the latest kit. So why have Iran's proxies are such a pain in the *** for you?

Because Iranian proxies hide in mountains, or civilian places. Pretty simple, to be honest. You cannot track something which doesn't have a system to track itself, and that is the biggest issue with militants in Afghanistan and Syria.

And sending in proxies is not "productive," what is probably more productive is Iran openly declaring war rather than beating about the bush with proxies, that way we can accelerate which country ceases to exist and which doesn't.

Iran bordered Afghanistan. a failed state/ terrorist factory/ heroin plant. Yet Iran doesn't see anything remotely coming from the afghanis side... is it that Afghanistan is less safe then Pakistan?

Iran has a HUGE border with Iraq. at a time when Iraq was a death zone and terrorist factory where American troops could not survive in.... yet Iranian border troops were not being attacked in organized fashion then?

we have had wars on the north in NK.. Literally the only neighbour that Iran sufferd organized wahabi backed terrorist attacks from is Pakistan.

now look at the evidence. Pakistan is best friends with Saudis, the Saudis are desperate to attack IRan and "take the fight to IRan" and their terrorist allies are attacking Iran from pakistan

even failed states don't bring as much insecurity as the Pakistani border.... is this coincidence? Why is Pakistan helping the Saudis to directly attack Iran? is this how neighbours act?

when theres smoke there is fire. instead of acknowledging reality Pakistanis get all defensive and got about whataboutism "IRan has soo maaaany enemiiieisss you want Pakistan eneeeemmy?" type rants...

Pakistan is a terrible neighbour to have. Whether your a friend or foe, its only a matter of time before a dagger is pushed into your back (with the exception of the beloved Saudis).

Because Iranian proxies hide in mountains, or civilian places. Pretty simple, to be honest. You cannot track something which doesn't have a system to track itself, and that is the biggest issue with militants in Afghanistan and Syria.

And sending in proxies is not "productive," what is probably more productive is Iran openly declaring war rather than beating about the bush with proxies, that way we can accelerate which country ceases to exist and which doesn't.

With this level of understanding its clear why our enemies do so poorly against our Allies!

Back
Top Bottom