What's new

Need travel advice to India and Pakistan :)

Tin Man

Reaction score
Hi. I am planning on touring the subcontinent this june and july. I want to cover as much as possible. I would be obliged if the native pakistan citizens and indian citizens can tell me about the places worth visiting. I dont want to visit the usual tourist haunts. I want to absorb the real essence of the nations. Also, i would like to know the restrictions at airports.

(deleted firearms part) .I am not very proficient in english language...but i'll say it as best as i can. I like to wander around with my backpack....and interact with the local population as much as possible. Please advise on the local cuisine specialities that should not be missed. Thanks...i will ask the remaining questions later. Any help is appreciated.

Oh and any unique hotels to be tried?

Fire arms if they catch you with it india tata bye you will be in jail for about 10 years dont even get it by mistake and how will you get into a flight from your country

Hi. I am planning on touring the subcontinent this june and july. I want to cover as much as possible. I would be obliged if the native pakistan citizens and indian citizens can tell me about the places worth visiting. I dont want to visit the usual tourist haunts. I want to absorb the real essence of the nations. Also, i would like to know the restrictions at airports.

Is it possible to carry firearms? . I am not very proficient in english language...but i'll say it as best as i can. I like to wander around with my backpack....and interact with the local population as much as possible. Please advise on the local cuisine specialities that should not be missed. Thanks...i will ask the remaining questions later. Any help is appreciated.

Oh and any unique hotels to be tried?

Land at Lahore airport... and see the city and than cross land border to Indian and enjoy india.
This is the best way to have two rides in one ticket.

Yes.. it is allowed to carry arms in Pakistan... you may also shoot few around... thanks to much criticized Sharia laws.

Fire arms if they catch you with it india tata bye you will be in jail for about 10 years dont even get it by mistake and how will you get into a flight from your country

Only US embassy can advise better.

i just wanted to know if it was possible. Nevermind. If you can help with the other questions , i would be very obliged.

Welcome to Pakistan and dont worry about fire arms if you visit KP province of Pakistan we can provide you if you just want for some hunting :) if for security then you dont worry its all ok it will be our responsibility to protect ya .

Hi Tinman, u should visit Haryana and Punjab in India if you really want to see real India.
But make sure u know how to do heavy bargaining. people would try to overcharge you at every moment.

and for firearms. i recommend u not to carry any firearm when ure in India, it can lead you into serious troubles.

Back
Top Bottom