What's new

Need Someone Can Use 3D Program

ayibarishi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi everyone;

I want to enter some compatition about unmanned land vechiles in Turkey. I can use and done already some of my projects with Corel Draw. But it's 2D vector graphics program. I must find someone can use STP, IGES or Rhino, Solidworks, Catia, Alias like 3D design program user. I have a very limited time window about that. One week. And also i can only offer little money if i win that competition. If i can not win that, i can not offer anythink. But i have a greate ideas about that and i'm very optimistic. If anyone interest pls send me personal message to share contact information. Thanks a lot...

Hi everyone;

I want to enter some compatition about unmanned land vechiles in Turkey. I can use and done already some of my projects with Corel Draw. But it's 2D vector graphics program. I must find someone can use STP, IGES or Rhino, Solidworks, Catia, Alias like 3D design program user. I have a very limited time window about that. One week. And also i can only offer little money if i win that competition. If i can not win that, i can not offer anythink. But i have a greate ideas about that and i'm very optimistic. If anyone interest pls send me personal message to share contact information. Thanks a lot...
These software require time to learn and if anyone has capability in these packages, he will surely need money to work for you because these software are not free and cost a lot to learn in a professional way. By the way, I have CATIA, PTC Creo (Pro/Engineer),... Rhino during my Bachelors but now I have CAD engineers who work for me.

These software require time to learn and if anyone has capability in these packages, he will surely need money to work for you because these software are not free and cost a lot to learn in a professional way. By the way, I have CATIA, PTC Creo (Pro/Engineer),... Rhino during my Bachelors but now I have CAD engineers who work for me.
How good is rhino? I prefer blender over everything

How good is rhino? I prefer blender over everything
Rhino is totally different than blender. Rhino is a CAD modeller while Blender is simply a 3d modeller for rendering. Rhino has been an industry standard in automobile sector for its capabilities and they have no problem with money so they can easily afford license since the engineers and stylists have skills in Rhino but not blender.

Blender is more direct competitor to Autodesk Maya or 3D Max. Blender is getting better especially blender 3.00 will be great but it will be launched some where in the latter half of the 2018.

Last edited:
Rhino is totally different than blender. Rhino is a CAD modeller while Blender is simply a 3d modeller for rendering. Rhino has been an industry standard in automobile sector for its capabilities and they have no problem with money so they can easily afford license since the engineers and stylists have skills in Rhino but not blender.

Blender is more direct competitor to Autodesk Maya or 3D Max. Blender is getting better especially blender 3.00 will be great but it will be launched some where in the latter half of the 2018.
Thanks for telling me! I wish I can give you a +rating for this post but my ratings,likes have been disabled due to enormous complains.

Thanks for telling me! I wish I can give you a +rating for this post but my ratings,likes have been disabled due to enormous complains.
Oh no problem..Engineering and IT are my fields so it is easy and interesting for me. Thanks for your encouragement.

Back
Top Bottom