What's new

Need solid outcome to visit Pakistan: PM

Any pakistani is free until proven guilty and even if proven guilty should be tried and punished in Pakistan.

Baharatis have not shown any evidence neither they have allowed us to interview the alleged culprit so you can see clearly bahartis trying to lay hurdles and hide things.

I question this culprit being a pakistani a true pakistani if he did that will never admit and bring his country in to disrepute.

I personally would have said under my tongue Pakistan zindabad Allah o Akbar and after that just go in to silence.

I don't know why Indian leaders are so reluctant to have an open dialogue process with Pakistan.
How can someone expect a solid outcome in a jiffy when we have such a splendid history?

Mumbai attack was terrible incident, a sensible person can't approve such kind of incidents.

Remember, Indians can not understand the value of peace better than Pakistanies as from last decade we are contineously faceing a war on our motherland Pakistan.

We are tired of this internal and external wars thats why we want to start peace process even with India, but I guess Indian govt is not interested in it due to their political reason.

well then dear please start acting too.

What the hell?

Our prime minister goes to Nuclear Summit in Seoul begging for Electricity ????

We should hang our heads in shame for it.

''A M E N''

We don't want new or old chapter, 26/11 was orchestrated by bhartis themselves to turn the world against Pakistan.

I personally don't want any relation with Bharat its people and dont want their leaders to visit our country.

Those pakistanis that feel their should be a dialogue and this and that dont speak for the whole country, nawaz sharif once said he wanted peace and that same people were divided by a border, i hope he only meant punjabis and sindhis as the other half is iranic people and we rather break away then be part of any such understandings with baharatis by pak gov.

Our hate for anything baharti be it Muslim, Sikh or Hindu is strong as ever.

remember your now pakistan was also a part of BHARAT, so do you or will you hate it also.

We don't want new or old chapter, 26/11 was orchestrated by bhartis themselves to turn the world against Pakistan.

I personally don't want any relation with Bharat its people and dont want their leaders to visit our country.

Those pakistanis that feel their should be a dialogue and this and that dont speak for the whole country, nawaz sharif once said he wanted peace and that same people were divided by a border, i hope he only meant punjabis and sindhis as the other half is iranic people and we rather break away then be part of any such understandings with baharatis by pak gov.

Our hate for anything baharti be it Muslim, Sikh or Hindu is strong as ever.

Way to go Pakistan.. we will die but not befriended with Indian ... .. but still keep consuming Indian stuffs and soon electricity and gas ..
ur kinds are curse to any nation

Guys plzz stop this bs of haterd for each other.. if you don't like the news then just shut it and go else where these are good signs for people who want friendhsip and peace unlike many of you that are filled with haterd .. i can only tell you one thing you are only destroying your health keep on hating if thats what you want.:disagree:

Dialogue is the best way to resolve problems & it is nice to see both countries want dialogues but only fear is that if anything like 26/11 mumbai attack again happens then we will be back at square 1.

Guys plzz stop this bs of haterd for each other.. if you don't like the news then just shut it and go else where these are good signs for people who want friendhsip in peace unlike many of you that are filled with haterd.

to say it frankly ....only the utter Idiots are the ones tht promote bigotry....due to immense myopia.
And no matter how much u Polish a turd...._____

Hypothetically Pakistan should even grovel if it has to in the most dire of situations ..for the greater good i would consider it as a great feat of courage; i would expect the same if it were India.

What do you need from us? power is one thing what else

Energy crisis: India offers gas export to Pakistan - Economic Times

State-owned GAIL's just commissioned natural gas pipeline from west coast to Bhatinda in Punjab is barely 25-km away from Pakistan border and the gas utility is proposing that the line can be extended to Lahore in no time, sources privy to the development said.

india itself needs more power, first do something about that then sell it to us.

Guys dont talk offtopic, else it will be like any other thread.

MMS wants some serious big deals to be agreed to be signed so that he can come back and show to Indians that he achieved XYZ.
Every leader who leaves for a foreign trip wants this, nobody wants to return empty handed.

We will only have a genuine relationship with india when it stops pushing away the Kashmir issue, lets not forget Kashmir here.

well then dear please start acting too.

''A M E N''

remember your now pakistan was also a part of BHARAT, so do you or will you hate it also.

And Bharat was part of? Stop acting naive. Bharat was never a country. It was always alliance of states, sometimes warring, sometimes peaceful. It was moghuls who gave Bharat a semblance of what you call a country. You should actually thank the British because it was them under whom you had the biggest country - British India. From Afghanistan to Burma. Pakistan never was and never will part of Bharat. In 1947, two countries were created - India and Pakistan. You Indians have weak geography. Kashmir is stil not part of your country and you are telling us, Pakistan was part of Bharat.

Your arrogance blinds your thoughts.

And Bharat was part of? Stop acting naive. Bharat was never a country. It was always alliance of states, sometimes warring, sometimes peaceful. It was moghuls who gave Bharat a semblance of what you call a country. You should actually thank the British because it was them under whom you had the biggest country - British India. From Afghanistan to Burma. Pakistan never was and never will part of Bharat. In 1947, two countries were created - India and Pakistan. You Indians have weak geography. Kashmir is stil not part of your country and you are telling us, Pakistan was part of Bharat.

Your arrogance blinds your thoughts.

I as just about so say something similar. Pakistan was part of the British indian empire and a part of the indian subcontinent (it still is) but was never a part of bharat. Modern day india didn't even come into being until a day after Pakistan was formed.

Its good that pakistanis keep on hanging on the issue of kashmir this stop them from further developing,A developed pakistan is not in favour of India,we should never settle kashmir disput and keep on increasing our defence budget by 17-20% every year,this will ultimately lead to the demise of pakistan.I am also in favor of few pakistanis here who do not want any relations with India,we have nothing to gain from pakistan.

Its good that pakistanis keep on hanging on the issue of kashmir this stop them from further developing,A developed pakistan is not in favour of India,we should never settle kashmir disput and keep on increasing our defence budget by 17-20% every year,this will ultimately lead to the demise of pakistan.I am also in favor of few pakistanis here who do not want any relations with India,we have nothing to gain from pakistan.

Pakistan is a very strong and resilient country. It has developed phenomenally and was envy of the world. I m not harping on past glory. It needs an honest leadership. This NRO and corruption tainted leadership is an aberration. Not a fan of Musharraf but under his tenure Pakistan grew at 8-9%. But it was Musharraf's greatest disservice that he let these corrupt people let in the system again. But our country has a learnt tough lessons. Up until 80s, Pakistan economy grew between 7 to 9%. While India's economy grew at 'hindu rate' (term coined by Indians themselves).
There is political and social discourse in the country with deep introspection. The nation has learnt lessons. In any case, 65 years in the life of a new nation is nothing. Like me, many Pakistanis are very hopeful and optimistic about country's future. We have all the ingredients to bounce back and surprise you gloating Indians.
India's veneer of secularism and democracy is very thin. Its strange that those who talk of democracy the most are also the biggest usurpers and occupiers in the world - India in Kashmir, US in Afghanistan & Iraq, Israel occupying parts of Syria,Jordan and whole of Palestine.
I dont know where you Indians come form? You have 700 million poor in the country. yet you gloat and bloat with false pride as if you are some European country!
Kasmir wil be free one day. Its not that far.

What do you need from us? power is one thing what else

Energy crisis: India offers gas export to Pakistan - Economic Times

State-owned GAIL's just commissioned natural gas pipeline from west coast to Bhatinda in Punjab is barely 25-km away from Pakistan border and the gas utility is proposing that the line can be extended to Lahore in no time, sources privy to the development said.

He has made no commitment on that. Declare it clearly what India is ready to give us.

Otherwise we have seen this movie before. Make us do this and that, and then keep nitpicking and never deliver on your side of the bargain.

Already power and gas promises sound like a fraud now.

He has made no commitment on that. Declare it clearly what India is ready to give us.

Otherwise we have seen this movie before. Make us do this and that, and then keep nitpicking and never deliver on your side of the bargain.

Already power and gas promises sound like a fraud now.

No body gives anybody any thing. Its not aid, but a business offer.. If the 2 sides reach an agreement on the trade, it will happen. If not, no deal.. And about frothing about fraud, has Pakistan made a payment against which the deliveries havent happened? Get your facts in order before ranting dude...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom