What's new

Need prayers from all members, really in trouble I'm desperate as hell :'((

@474474 best of luck mate..

hehe,i had mine last year..best of luck to you too..

even in india,many students opt for IGCSE

Really? Because many students in Dubai study IGCSE all their life and change to CBSE last minute so they get into Indian unis :O

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, epic conclusion: My mom lost the username and password for the results :P
And a few details I left out: the exams I'm doing are the IGCSEs, closely related to the GCSEs in UK and O Levels in Pakistan, and in my opinion harder than both, last year I did English and French in which I got A* and B respectively and this year I
m doing six more (a mix of commerce and science subjects). The thing about these exams is that every year the threshold for what determines each letter grade changes, so that's what I need prayers for as it's not in my control, and this year they changed the formats for quite a few papers so even though I practised all the papers well enough I ran into trouble :P

Almost forgot, thanks to all those who were supportive, and thanks to everyone else anyways (Y)
God bless :yahoo:

Don't worry dude, I remember in my O'Levels Additional Mathematics paper - I messed up badly on Relative Velocity, Vectors & Linear Law, all 3 of which nearly accounted for 35 marks & yet I got an A at 97 ! :smokin:

Percentile Rocks ! :yay:

Too bad they don't have percentiles at ACCA ! :cray:

Really? Because many students in Dubai study IGCSE all their life and change to CBSE last minute so they get into Indian unis :O

yes,those who are interested in studying in india,prefer CBSE because our national entrance tests are mostly based on cbse pattern..
whereas states have their own tests based on state board..

Don't worry dude, I remember in my O'Levels Additional Mathematics paper - I messed up badly on Relative Velocity, Vectors & Linear Law, all 3 of which nearly accounted for 35 marks & yet I got an A at 97 ! :smokin:

97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fie: :help:

97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fie: :help:

I scored a 98 in A'Levels Economics without studying for the subject ! :smokin:

No...I'm not bright otherwise I wouldn't have scored a C in Physics in the same session ! I got it because I loved Economics & I was confident enough to get an A in it & so I watched the Champions League Final instead of studying for the Exam ! :D

My f***ed up school needs stars to get in :P So I'm going crazy

I scored a 98 in A'Levels Economics without studying for the subject ! :smokin:

No...I'm not bright otherwise I wouldn't have scored a C in Physics in the same session ! I got it because I loved Economics & I was confident enough to get an A in it & so I watched the Champions League Final instead of studying for the Exam ! :D

These exams are out of 200, you know that right? :D

Puri aur cholay mereko bhejde...bhook lagi hai...:pop:

No desi shops in malaysia?

Back
Top Bottom