What's new

Need prayers from all members, really in trouble I'm desperate as hell :'((

Man my prayers aint gonna work. Because the prayers package I have doesn't include Exam Prayers. Thats the sole reason I got fail in Chemistry in 9th standard

@RazPaK you almost cracked me here.. :omghaha:

Personally I don't understand this prayer logic lol, you've given exams months ago and by now your papers are already checked, mark sheets are already prepared, result is also published and its already been distributed to all outlets. What's the point of praying now? Is it going to change anything now?

Anyways best wishes for your success.. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my driving test coming up :cry: hopefully us both will be successful

I took me two years to muster the courage to give the test and in the first attempt I got the driving licence. If i can do it then surely u can do it also.

Yep! Seems tough! He's the guy who mentioned once that there are '90 billion Yindoos' in this world when the entire population of the planet is just 7 billion!! Now with that level of knowledge, the going seems to be tough! :no:

Anyway, I wish him all the best! :tup:

I got an A* in English last year, it's just sarcasm.

Guys, epic conclusion: My mom lost the username and password for the results :P
And a few details I left out: the exams I'm doing are the IGCSEs, closely related to the GCSEs in UK and O Levels in Pakistan, and in my opinion harder than both, last year I did English and French in which I got A* and B respectively and this year I
m doing six more (a mix of commerce and science subjects). The thing about these exams is that every year the threshold for what determines each letter grade changes, so that's what I need prayers for as it's not in my control, and this year they changed the formats for quite a few papers so even though I practised all the papers well enough I ran into trouble :P

Almost forgot, thanks to all those who were supportive, and thanks to everyone else anyways (Y)
God bless :yahoo:

Tomorrow is results day and I didn't even apply to enough places so I need all A* to get in :(((
Please please pray for me and all the other poor kids out there getting their results tomorrow(or today in some countries)
13 August - Never forget

Huh those good old days :omghaha:

Remembering those days when I used to get signature for the failed subjects from my dad in early mornings...

He used to sign it with out looking so that he can sleep a little more..

He was very confident that, if I approach him then I lost that exam :angel:

Huh those good old days :omghaha:

Remembering those days when I used to get signature for the failed subjects from my dad in early mornings...

He used to sign it with out looking so that he can sleep a little more..

He was very confident that, if I approach him then I lost that exam :angel:

They must have been good days, now it's all complicated because of the international-ness of these exams. :(

LOL..... listen to Pir Baba @RazPaK... he knows all....... :P

Guys, epic conclusion: My mom lost the username and password for the results :P
And a few details I left out: the exams I'm doing are the IGCSEs, closely related to the GCSEs in UK and O Levels in Pakistan, and in my opinion harder than both, last year I did English and French in which I got A* and B respectively and this year I
m doing six more (a mix of commerce and science subjects). The thing about these exams is that every year the threshold for what determines each letter grade changes, so that's what I need prayers for as it's not in my control, and this year they changed the formats for quite a few papers so even though I practised all the papers well enough I ran into trouble :P

Almost forgot, thanks to all those who were supportive, and thanks to everyone else anyways (Y)
God bless :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have been good days, now it's all complicated because of the international-ness of these exams. :(

Trust me mate.. After some years, you will fine these tension worth laughing :)

Tomorrow is results day and I didn't even apply to enough places so I need all A* to get in :(((
Please please pray for me and all the other poor kids out there getting their results tomorrow(or today in some countries)
13 August - Never forget

Drama Queen!

Praying doesn't help much but hard work help.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom