What's new

Need prayers for my Mammu

TOPGUN

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear brothers, sisters, friends and members i think of many of you as my own family with great sadness my Mammu has passed away in karachi, Pakistan yesterday due to heart issues whom i was very close to. I kindly ask if you can please pray for him in the highest place in Jannah Ameen.

P.S . Me and my family would deeply appreciate the prayers thank you and may GOD bless you all and your families AMMEN.

Dear brothers, sisters, friends and members i think of many of you as my own family with great sadness my Mammu has passed away in karachi, Pakistan yesterday to heart issues whom i was very close to. I kindly ask if you can please pray for him in the highest place in Jannah Ameen.

P.S . Me and my family would deeply appreciate the prayers thank you and may GOD bless you all and your families AMMEN.

I’m so sorry to hear that brother. Allah tested him with jannah and shine light in his grave.
I hope your family are being comforted and I shall pray for him in my Isha prayer tonight.

Dear brothers, sisters, friends and members i think of many of you as my own family with great sadness my Mammu has passed away in karachi, Pakistan yesterday to heart issues whom i was very close to. I kindly ask if you can please pray for him in the highest place in Jannah Ameen.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah grant him access to Jannat Firdoos. May Allah give you sabr and strength in those hard times.
Remember that we are here temporarily only. Everyone will get his visa for elsewhere... and all depends on our deeds. All people who leave us is a reminder of it.

8ba900197117fe201cdf3a8e18f08a71.jpg

Sorry to hear that sir..
I can only imagine the pain. Just yesterday my father got food poisoning, but the number of vomits he did worried us too much and we went through everything like ECG, sugar, blood/pressure check etc..
May your mamo get firdous and the family recover over the grief..

أنا لله وأنا اليه راجعون

May his soul rest in eternal peace

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون ۔
اللہ تعالی ان کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے اور لواحقین کو صبر جمیل عطا کرے۔ آمین

Dear brothers, sisters, friends and members i think of many of you as my own family with great sadness my Mammu has passed away in karachi, Pakistan yesterday due to heart issues whom i was very close to. I kindly ask if you can please pray for him in the highest place in Jannah Ameen.

Prayers for Mammu and your family brother

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom