What's new

Need help regarding Intermediate

Preacher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA

I have been looking for help from my college and the Board of Intermediate, Karachi however still I am confused so anybody can help me out that'd be great!

I am 21 years and three months old and I want to apply in PAF GD(P) Course or Pak Army in PMA L/C. Problem is I don't have enough marks to apply I want to improve but my enrollment is expired and cannot be renewed. I passed my F.Sc (Pre-eng) in 2017 and got only %48 marks.

Now what should I do please help me I am really depressed nowadays as my chances are over I think. :bad:

Can I repeat F.Sc anyhow? What should I do to achieve my goal. Thanks in advance.

ASk in board if they allow or renew (as very lenient these days )if u can convince its genuine case also ask them can u give papers of both year at once (hard job but with yr past u can manage it ) btw whats the age limit for apply in PAF?as if u missed that one another chance u can apply after graduation

Life is not over if you don't join the airforce. You live in Karachi, you could join the navy.

AOA

I have been looking for help from my college and the Board of Intermediate, Karachi however still I am confused so anybody can help me out that'd be great!

I am 21 years and three months old and I want to apply in PAF GD(P) Course or Pak Army in PMA L/C. Problem is I don't have enough marks to apply I want to improve but my enrollment is expired and cannot be renewed. I passed my F.Sc (Pre-eng) in 2017 and got only %48 marks.

Now what should I do please help me I am really depressed nowadays as my chances are over I think. :bad:

Can I repeat F.Sc anyhow? What should I do to achieve my goal. Thanks in advance.
I don't know if the same rules apply in Sindh board or not. If yes then as per my knowledge you have 5 years after passing your exam to improve your marks. To do so you will have to give the exam of both parts of the same subject e.g. if you are improving marks of bio then bio part 1 and 2 both will be repeated.

ASk in board if they allow or renew (as very lenient these days )if u can convince its genuine case also ask them can u give papers of both year at once (hard job but with yr past u can manage it ) btw whats the age limit for apply in PAF?as if u missed that one another chance u can apply after graduation

Thanks for your kind reply the age limit is 22 years plus 8 months relaxations in some cases if the candidate is exceptionally good!

I don't know if the same rules apply in Sindh board or not. If yes then as per my knowledge you have 5 years after passing your exam to improve your marks. To do so you will have to give the exam of both parts of the same subject e.g. if you are improving marks of bio then bio part 1 and 2 both will be repeated.
hey, I inquired they said I can give improvement exam next month but are asking for more than 10k that is not possible for me to manage yet also I have heard they don't give the deserved marks for the improved papers. S thats why I was thinking about repeating my F.Sc I wonder if its possible for me to enroll again from a different college or not.

if you want to join the army then instead of repeating Fsc just go with simple F.A with easy subjects like Islamiat, ileum ul Talim and library science etc. you will get better marks and can also easily prepare within a month or two.

if you want to join the army then instead of repeating Fsc just go with simple F.A with easy subjects like Islamiat, ileum ul Talim and library science etc. you will get better marks and can also easily prepare within a month or two.
Good idea bro thanks a lot. But I think it doesn't work with the PAF

Back
Top Bottom