What's new

NDTV: India-Iran Strategic Chabahar Port Operational by Dec 2016,Access to Afghanistan, Central Asia

I told you to study all the link braindead....

The NDS-ISI Deal Controversy - The Daily Outlook Afghanistan

Copyright © 2010 Home - Daily Outlook Afghanistan, The leading Independent Newspaper in Afghanistan - All Rights Reserved.

Afghan parliament demands review of ISI-NDS pact: report | Pakistan Today

written against Hindustan Today's report..I guess that made Hindustan Today what,more reliable???

Afghan parliament warns to invalidate NDS-ISI MoU if conditions not met - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

Khaama News presented it..

nearly all of these are older than Deccan News..
ghar ja k doodh pi le bachche..

Stop advsiing stealth, he is the same guy who takes high altitude trekking expedition photos and makes photoshop images saying they (Paskitani Army) are on Siachen. Poor chap never likes to know about ground realities. If he says, Pakistan controls Saudi, you should nod and says yes. In fact, if he says Pakistan is funding Chinese ports, you should say of course.

Last edited:
lolz,, that's y China take it.. and investing the money.. to make it more ..
an empty seldom do nothing lolz...
modi want to China what happened??? it's along one thing that..
***** Pakistan China dosti Zindabad ******

China made a lot of ghost cities too..Once promised to become a "golden Pot",but never realised,such kind of examples are not that much uncommon..tell me..9 years,a lot of promise and funds,but after 9 years,your minister is saying that for now,Fishing Industry is only thing Gwadar has to offer for now??I mean,its like making a 5 star resturant and saying that for now,it'll serve "Panta Bhat"(Soaking Rice) and Jol muri..

Panta-Bhat-and-Daal-foodr.jpg

Thats Panta Bhat..

url

this above picture is Muri..add water and little bit of sugar,and Jol muri is prepared.. :rofl:

China made a lot of ghost cities too..Once promised to become a "golden Pot",but never realised,such kind of examples are not that much uncommon..tell me..9 years,a lot of promise and funds,but after 9 years,your minister is saying that for now,Fishing Industry is only thing Gwadar has to offer for now??I mean,its like making a 5 star resturant and saying that for now,it'll serve "Panta Bhat"(Soaking Rice) and Jol muri..

Thats Panta Bhat..

url

this above picture is Muri..add water and little bit of sugar,and Jol muri is prepared.. :rofl:
I have a shifting feeling that you are from WB. [On a side note why are Bongs so active here ??]

I have a shifting feeling that you are from WB. [On a side note why are Bongs so active here ??]

yes..you're right..

as we say,you go to Himalaya or Grand Canyon,you'll always find a Bengali.. :dance3::dance3:

The Mallu memes actually got more attention,but these lines were actually for bengali..

Mate I have a "shifting feeling" that WB bongs outnumber the good citizens of Pakistan on this portal. I have been here for over 2 years as a spectator and 7 years as a member. I know over 10 regular WB bongs and have met over 20 to 30 odd "epar bangla" bongs on PDF over the years.

On topic though - As they say in my mother tongue "garey nie goo, jilipi hagbar shok".
I have been listening about Gwadar since I came on this site over 10 years ago. Dus saal main ab jaakey Chini loan saction huan hai. Ab dekho corridor bantey bantey aur kitney dus saal aur lag jatey hai.

Pakistan never officially cancelled it, but practically it did. We can read between the lines.
Iran finished the pipeline on its side of the border, but Pakistan did not build even one meter.

Lets call things out for what they are. Pakistan probably wanted to honor the deal (otherwise they would not have signed it in the first place), but had to back out due to US and saudi pressure

I wouldnt call the IP pipeline project dead just yet but heck Pakistan tried whereas your Indian friends bailed out in the first instance. In fact one of the reasons being given by Pakistani analysts as to why Pakistan did not join the Saudi offensive in Yemen is this pipeline and its potential. Yes there is a lot of outside pressure on us but I think if the Chinese are brought in then this project is viable whereas with the Indians it wont work (especially since American and Israeli influence in the country has multiplied in the past decade and ever increasing).

Now we have access to Baluchistan from Iran side :devil::bounce:
and u think iran will let you do any thing in their tarritories ??
Wakeup bro ! it's already 7:30 am

Pakistan is giving China all kinds of access roads, ports etc. why cant they give us the same? Why be a cock block between India and Afghanistan/central Asia.
#Truck Drivers, #Weapons On The Name Of Trade, #Raw, #Insurgency #Peshawar Tragedy, #Safoora Attack, #BLAfunding.....

Its just another COG IN THE INDIAN BUSINESS WHEEL has india rises to become the 3rd biggest and most powerful industrial nation in the woirld by 2035

Sure it will be

After india admitting to supporting terrorist activity it should be objective number 1 to destroy indian assets and workers in Afghanistan
I wouldnt call the IP pipeline project dead just yet but heck Pakistan tried whereas your Indian friends bailed out in the first instance. In fact one of the reasons being given by Pakistani analysts as to why Pakistan did not join the Saudi offensive in Yemen is this pipeline and its potential. Yes there is a lot of outside pressure on us but I think if the Chinese are brought in then this project is viable whereas with the Indians it wont work (especially since American and Israeli influence in the country has multiplied in the past decade and ever increasing).

India backed out because Iran was not reliable and hard to deal on the pricing
American & Saudi pressure was secondary

I doubt Pakistan could resist joint USA-Saudi pressure to pull out of the Iran pipeline

Thats Panta Bhat..

url

.hahahahahahahhahahahahah... sari zindagi kahani ki hei baat.. kuch kam ki baat karo....

Back
Top Bottom