What's new

Naya Pakistan.......Funny video

@Verve @Imad.Khan @mosu - just to clarify re forward block (PML Nazriyati) we (PTI as party) has nothing to do with it, as I stated above it was already in PMLN even before elections under the leadership of Riaz Pirzada (MNA from Bahawalpur) but due to local level of politics, it was in the interest of those candidates to remain in such a party that gives them best shot at winning the seat.

At least 12 MNA elect from PMLN (that I know of) successfully won 2018 and 10 have not been successful in returning to national assembly. There could be more, which I am not aware of.

Game is more interesting in Punjab where the potency of nazriya :) is quite higher than National Assembly, and the umbrella under which they feel more comfortable is already a powerful personality in Punjab assembly - and believe me the effort it takes to win a provincial assembly is huge - just imagine vacating both National Assembly seats to retain PA seat has to be due to huge potential that person is aware of :) - I see PMLQ having ~ 40-46 MPA strength by end of September - if everything goes as it is going right now.

Baqi aap khud samajhdar hain

@Verve @Imad.Khan @mosu - just to clarify re forward block (PML Nazriyati) we (PTI as party) has nothing to do with it, as I stated above it was already in PMLN even before elections under the leadership of Riaz Pirzada (MNA from Bahawalpur) but due to local level of politics, it was in the interest of those candidates to remain in such a party that gives them best shot at winning the seat.

At least 12 MNA elect from PMLN (that I know of) successfully won 2018 and 10 have not been successful in returning to national assembly. There could be more, which I am not aware of.

Game is more interesting in Punjab where the potency of nazriya :) is quite higher than National Assembly, and the umbrella under which they feel more comfortable is already a powerful personality in Punjab assembly - and believe me the effort it takes to win a provincial assembly is huge - just imagine vacating both National Assembly seats to retain PA seat has to be due to huge potential that person is aware of :) - I see PMLQ having ~ 40-46 MPA strength by end of September - if everything goes as it is going right now.

Baqi aap khud samajhdar hain

Thank you. Please keep us posted with such info ... eagerly waiting for the PTI gov formations in Federal, Punjab and KPK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom