What's new

Naya Pakistan.......Funny video

Diesel requesting for ministry by heart right now if available :cuckoo:

SAHBAZ LAST ATTEMPT TO BE A CM PUNJAB 2018 :coffee:

NAWAZ SHRIEF TRIED FOR STRATEGIC OPERATION :lol:

TO COUNTER SUCH ATTACK'S :smokin:

38181951_1926569560697423_8780452684051251200_n.jpg

Mate, you have a real bad habit of killing us with suspense. I on behalf of all Insafians demand more info

Man - busy with meetings aka jor tor :) ....I log in from mobile sometimes to browse.

The bigger surprise for Maulana Fazl and PPP as well as Second (Seraiki) Sooba Mahaaz as stated earlier under the able wings of another PMLN MNA from Bahawalpur ...too many pleasant surprises (hopefully).

Let them try to field candidates they'll be surprised how many of theirs will not vote for them but will vote for our candidate for speaker.

Man - busy with meetings aka jor tor :) ....I log in from mobile sometimes to browse.

The bigger surprise for Maulana Fazl and PPP as well as Second (Seraiki) Sooba Mahaaz as stated earlier under the able wings of another PMLN MNA from Bahawalpur ...too many pleasant surprises (hopefully).

Let them try to field candidates they'll be surprised how many of theirs will not vote for them but will vote for our candidate for speaker.

Forward blocks in both Parliament and Punjab assembly?

Forward blocks in both Parliament and Punjab assembly?

Definitely Sir! Maybe, not immediately as it will depend on what the so called Grand Opposition plays, if they want to play soft or hard ball.

Forward block was already there in PMLN, even before elections - you think Riaz Peerzada types would remain in opposition :) ....I am telling you ....they (MNA's under Peerzada's leadership) are more power hungry even more than Fazlur Rehman ... now you get the idea :)

Love it...

Same as mine .. just click the Facebook icon and it opens in another window and plays on Facebook's own page.
Silent movie for me.and i Dont want to download fb on my phone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom