What's new

Nawaz tried to bargain 72F-16s in exchange for abandoning nuclear explosion

Pure speculation - and I think we already have 70 F16 so , plus we will also have 100 JF17 thunders soon :azn:

No point to discuss , speculation on what could have been perhaps we should discuss Mirage 2000 ?

Got to know this from Air Commodore Sir Kaiser Tufail : Not many know that Nawaz tried to bargain with America over nuclear program in 1998 by demanding:

1. 72 Fully loaded F-16s.
2. Lockheed Martin factory near Raiwind.
3. 70 Odd Abrams tanks.
4. And 40 Cobra helos to overjoy the army brass.

Wht a flaw article most likely explanation 4 these kind of attempts nature seems to be a large amount of stress in most people lives,where do u get this kind of info ..plz tell Air Commodore Sir Kaiser Tufail to screw himself, People of Pakistan have already shown wht class they stand on when it comes to respect where respect should be given n where it shouldn't be given...

Got to know this from Air Commodore Sir Kaiser Tufail : Not many know that Nawaz tried to bargain with America over nuclear program in 1998 by demanding:

1. 72 Fully loaded F-16s.
2. Lockheed Martin factory near Raiwind.
3. 70 Odd Abrams tanks.
4. And 40 Cobra helos to overjoy the army brass.

Wht a flaw article most likely explanation 4 these kind of attempts nature seems to be a large amount of stress in most people lives,where do u get this kind of info ..plz tell Air Commodore Sir Kaiser Tufail to screw himself, People of Pakistan have already shown wht class they stand on when it comes to respect where respect should be given n where it shouldn't be given...

It is cuz people like you why pakistan is suffering today These army Generals r full of S H I T

Why would Nawaz demand Abrams tanks, didn't they flunk their P.A. tests?

LONDON (PR) – Former Prime Minister of Pakistan and Quaid Pakistan Muslim League-N Muhammad Nawaz Sharif sitting in a JF-17 Thunder Aircraft at the London Air Show. The aircraft has been built as a result of an agreement signed between Pakistan and China in 1997, in the first tenure of Nawaz Sharif as the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
It may be mentioned that it is the same aircraft which was tested recently for landing and take off at the Motorway also constructed during the period of Nawaz Sharif.
The aircraft is capable of carrying atom bomb and nuclear weapons. It may be recalled that Pakistan also tested nuclear device during prime ministership of Nawaz Sharif.
Nawaz sits in JF-17 Thunder aircraft | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

P1020204-759658.JPG

Leader like Nawaz Sharif comes few & far between: Hashmi

LAHORE: PML (N) senior leader Makhdoom Javed Hashmi has said that Pakistan can raise her head proudly in the international community as it is the only nuclear Islamic state of the world and this pride was given to the country, none other than Nawaz Sharif.

Speaking at a ceremony held to commemorate 13th anniversary of nuclear tests conducted by Pakistan in 1998, here on Saturday. He said that the no leader of Nawaz Sharif’s caliber is available in the country at present time and now the country needs him.

He said that conducting nuclear tests was the biggest ever service rendered to Pakistan. If it was a minor job, then it would have been taken place years before”. When Nawaz Sharif decided to carry out atomic blasts, most of his cabinet members were against the decision .I spoke in favour of testing and Nawaz Sharif expressed his pleasure on my speech.

“If we beg from others and also expect them to safeguard our nuclear assets, then we would be living in fool’s paradise. I want to give message to Mian Nawaz Sharif that he accomplished nuclear tests, now the responsibility of its protection also lies on his shoulder. Now he should come forward to drag out the country from the crises.”, he added.
He said that innocent people are being killed by USA in drone attacks. The terrorists from entire world have been left over in Pakistan. He said that he stood fast with the dynamic leadership of Nawaz Sharif and would continue to support him in feature unconditionally as he is not decorous of any government office but wants only strong Pakistan.
ONLINE - International News Network

Weren't we also offered A-10's at a time too if iam not mistaken ?

NS wanted to convince the Army not to conduct tests and take the Yank bate instead. When i see him acting like a sheer Hippocratic dud today claiming Nuke tests as his achievement i just have to say, What a looser he is!

I read it in Sir Kaiser Tufial's 'fictitious' article "Like a Lover's Secret", if I am not wrong about the name :)

NAWAZ SHARIF is an idiot. A traitor who should be Beheaded not hanged

I hate to say it, but as much as I understand the reasoning behind nuking Japan, I wish we had just invaded, and never developed these damned things. As much as I am a jingoist, nuclear war is a farce, and all will lose when it happens. (And eventually, it will)

Much like using Jihadies as weapons, seems like a good idea at the time, but it will bite you in the @$$

NS wanted to convince the Army not to conduct tests and take the Yank bate instead. When i see him acting like a sheer Hippocratic dud today claiming Nuke tests as his achievement i just have to say, What a looser he is!

I have seen this over and over, it's loser, "looser" means less tight. (I had a clever joke for this, but the Mods would likely slap me down)

Back
Top Bottom