What's new

Nawaz to leave for Iran on May 11 ISLAMABAD

Leaders come from the people. If our leaders are satisfied with the current state of affairs in Pakistan then im certain that the common man too has no objection.

The problem is the uneducated Pakistanis are waiting for a miracle and the so called intellectuals have basically waved the white flag, you can see this on the forum too.

It's always nice to see a nice, sane Pakistani. Wish there were more of you guys around.
In reality, there should be nothing preventing Iran-Pakistan cooperation in every field, science, military etc etc

An overwhelming majority of Pakistanis seek good relations with Iran and we respect Iran.

Unfortunately the Percentage of Iranians who want good relations with Pakistan and who respect Pakistan is much lower than ours.

The only thing Pakistanis as a whole resent is when Iranians and Saudis ask us to pick sides.

Most Pakistanis also hate this Shia-Sunni rivalry because this rivalry weakens us Muslims.

Pakistanis hate to be placed in that position to have to choose between two of our closest Brothers who are fighting with each other. We have thousands of years of Historical and Cultural ties with Iran. We are also very close to our Saudi Brothers.

As long as you don't ask us to pick sides in this Iranian-Saudi Rivalry we are happy to be your best friends and will fight to defend you against your Non Muslim enemies.

Last edited:
The problem is the uneducated Pakistanis are waiting for a miracle and the so called intellectuals have basically waved the white flag, you can see this on the forum too.
In other words everyone is useless. The whole nation has become useless. In the struggle of survival of the fittest such nations die out eventually because they refuse to adapt to change.

Thus one can clearly see the clear contrast between productive nations like China, Russia, Germany, Japan, Korea who came out stronger from brutal past struggles and inferior nations like ourselves who refuse to make any effort to break the chains imposed on us by foreign powers.

Last edited:
In other words everyone is useless. The whole nation has become useless. In the struggle of survival of the fittest such nations die out eventually because they refuse to adapt to change.

Thus one can clearly see the clear contrast between productive nations like China, Russia, Germany, Japan, Korea who came out stronger from brutal past struggles and inferior nations like ourselves who refuse to become make any effort to break the chains imposed on us by foreign powers.

I agree. Pakistan needs a visionary to lead it.

Pakistanis are smart people ....its just the corrupt and inept politicians who rather wag their tails for al-saud and US "aids" .... :(

An overwhelming majority of Pakistanis seek good relations with Iran and we respect Iran.

Unfortunately the Percentage of Iranians who want good relations with Pakistan and who respect Pakistan is much lower than ours.

The only thing Pakistanis as a whole resent is when Iranians and Saudis ask us to pick sides.

Most Pakistanis also hate this Shia-Sunni rivalry because this rivalry weakens us Muslims.

Pakistanis hate to be placed in that position to have to choose between our two of our closest Brothers who are fighting with each other. We have thousands of years of Historical and Cultural ties with Iran. We are also very close to our Saudi Brothers.

As long as you don't ask us to pick sides in this Iranian-Saudi Rivalry we are happy to be your best friends and will fight to defend you against your Non Muslim enemies.

hahahaha bro, please don't be ridiculous. Iranian have no beef with Pakistan being sunni. I bet my life on that.
Iranians are just very proud and sensitive people. As soon as a Pakistani comes and makes a mockery out of an Iranian product or whatever, Iranian just start hating on ALL of Pakistan, the same is true of Pakistanis too.

Anyway, the problem with saudi arabia is something else. That's a political and regional issue. It complicated thing.

Pakistanis are smart people ....its just the corrupt and inept politicians who rather wag their tails for al-saud and US "aids" .... :(
Then you haven't lived in Pakistan yet. Most Pakistanis will sell their nation short for a petty price. No different from Pakistani politicians.

God willing the situation will change, just a bit sooner that you expect.... :-)

hahahaha bro, please don't be ridiculous. Iranian have no beef with Pakistan being sunni. I bet my life on that.
Iranians are just very proud and sensitive people. As soon as a Pakistani comes and makes a mockery out of an Iranian product or whatever, Iranian just start hating on ALL of Pakistan, the same is true of Pakistanis too.

Anyway, the problem with saudi arabia is something else. That's a political and regional issue. It complicated thing.
Iran's problem with Saudi Arabia is not our problem, neither is Saudi's beef with Iran our problem. Pakistan has every God given right to strengthen trade, economic, and defence ties with its ancient neighbor Iran with whom it shares cultural ties.

God willing the situation will change, just a bit sooner that you expect.... :-)
Perhaps if we get a leader like Joseph Stalin or Mao Tse-tung who can purge the corrupt and anti-National elements within our society overnight, otherwise i don't see light at the end of the tunnel with the kind of brainless zombies we have for a people.

Apart from everyday new releases of avatar military products...rest of all civilian industrial products is something I appreciate and am impressed with.

Apart from everyday new releases of avatar military products...rest of all civilian industrial products is something I appreciate and am impressed with.

I follow Iran's military achievements very closely and there is nothing abnormal about it. For a country under threat and sanction it's normal to be pro active.
Do they have a tendency to release a product before it's even near ready? yes of course, but that's the politicians doing and has nothing to do with Iran's military complex. Despite all pressures Iran is under, I am very impressed with what they achieved.
They are still in the upgrading other products period with small number of pure indigenous designs. Hopefully, after the unveiling of .besat, bavar-313 etc etc Iran will stop the upgrading and concentrate on more innovation. There have been some great indigenous products recently.

I dont think many Iranian on this forum has asked Pakistanis to pick sides between us and Saudis.
If they did, that was wrong. I I ever did, it was in a joke context. lol
Pakistan should be a neutral mediator.

But I dont see what is stopping Iran and Pakistan from developing closer relations?
This Shia Sunni thing is fake, and I know that most Iranians and Pakistanis alike dont give a rats *** about sectarianism. Its simply not part of the daily discourse of the average Iranian and Pakistani.

And I know that some verbal arguments and bad words (including myself) has been exchanged between us on the forum because of border thing, but that was in heat of the moment.
Even if we have cordial ties with india, its an Iranian strategic interest to have not only good relations with Pakistan but have close economc and strategic ties with a STRONG Pakistan.
I have said this many times. Also before all the bad blood between Iranians and Pakistanis happened on the forum.

Last edited:
Prime Minister Nawaz is also expected to pay a call on Iranian grand spiritual leader Ayatollah Khomeini on May 12.

dawn.com
actually its ayatollah khamenai,,,,,ayatollah khomeini was the founder of islamic republic and died in 1988,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom