What's new

Nawaz Sharif's videos reveal the truth behind PML-N's ''drama"

i think services hospital was under govt control and pti has govt in punjab so such chances are remote as tests were done in govt hospital
What I think and it does make perfect sense that she was shown the "concocted" reports. She trusted her fellow doctors and believed that Nawaz Butt was really sick. No other explanations I am sure. You and I would do the same, if we are shown the doctor's reports.

So, the Prime Minister said that he confirmed from his own sources that Nawaz Sharif was actually ill and he went against majority of his cabinet and allowed NS to go abroad but PTI fanboys love conspiracy theories.

So, the Prime Minister said that he confirmed from his own sources that Nawaz Sharif was actually ill and he went against majority of his cabinet and allowed NS to go abroad but PTI fanboys love conspiracy theories.
Nawaz Sharif is not "ill" enough to flee to England. Period. Whatever he has can be rectified in Pakistan while in custody. Period.

IK knew he was going to lose against Lahore SC staffed by Sharif cronies who will gladly say NS needs to flee abroad because of a low platelet count. If IK resists the judiciary, suddenly pk is again seen as a "pariah state" and sanctioned from everyone everywhere just for that.

The sc has become an enemy of the state but IK doesn't wish to rock the economic boat by resisting them or purging them.

So when IK says certain things, he says them to save face and he can conveniently justify Sharif's release on "humanitarian" grounds. Technically Sharif is indeed "ill", with poor glucose control, heart disease and low platelets. Most of what's wrong with him is what any Pakistani over 50 has wrong with them. So yes, NS is "ill" but I would bet my own entire platelet population that he didn't actually need to flee custody or leave his high end prison cell for treatment.

If this is the threshold for "illness requiring stabilization in a western hospital", then Mr Sharif will never come back.

Nawaz Sharif is not "ill" enough to flee to England. Period. Whatever he has can be rectified in Pakistan while in custody. Period.

IK knew he was going to lose against Lahore SC staffed by Sharif cronies who will gladly say NS needs to flee abroad because of a low platelet count. If IK resists the judiciary, suddenly pk is again seen as a "pariah state" and sanctioned from everyone everywhere just for that.

The sc has become an enemy of the state but IK doesn't wish to rock the economic boat by resisting them or purging them.

So when IK says certain things, he says them to save face and he can conveniently justify Sharif's release on "humanitarian" grounds. Technically Sharif is indeed "ill", with poor glucose control, heart disease and low platelets. Most of what's wrong with him is what any Pakistani over 50 has wrong with them. So yes, NS is "ill" but I would bet my own entire platelet population that he didn't actually need to flee custody or leave his high end prison cell for treatment.

If this is the threshold for "illness requiring stabilization in a western hospital", then Mr Sharif will never come back.

LOL. So, the Prime Minister is lying when he said that he himself let NS go because of humanity and he confirms that NS is actually ill? Cool.

What air ambulance? A7-MED is a VIP jet operated by Qatar Airways Amiri Flight.

Look closely at the planted pic of the stretcher, with the medical eqpt, the fuselage is too narrow to be an A319.

Why you got banned again , are you being a naughty boy

i think services hospital was under govt control and pti has govt in punjab so such chances are remote as tests were done in govt hospital
Yeah and dr can not be bribe neither reports can be faked from labs because we are in europe.

it is responsibility of govt to implement control on this ,otherwise they not deserve to remain in power if everytime they are made fool as it shows they are so incompetent,if they knew about such risk their spokesperson would have avoided on declaring what is written in report
Yeah and dr can not be bribe neither reports can be faked from labs because we are in europe.

LOL. So, the Prime Minister is lying when he said that he himself let NS go because of humanity and he confirms that NS is actually ill? Cool.
Nope. He didn't lie. As per the fraudulent doctor's reports he received, his hand was forced. Indeed if you noted Khan's comments today, mocking those very same medical reports by so-called professionals, you would understand Khan's position.

Be very clear that doctors have a duty to interpret results appropriately. This quack of a personal doctor of ns has been chatting nonsense since day 1. This is all obvious. Khan cannot go against fake doctors endorsed by fake judges without implementing a military coup, and that would damage the precarious position Pakistan is in globally. Unfortunately, Khan won't throw Pakistan under a bus to get this crook Sharif and his fake entourage.

When I see how some Pakistanis deliberately deceive themselves, I wonder why Khan even bothers.

Nope. He didn't lie. As per the fraudulent doctor's reports he received, his hand was forced. Indeed if you noted Khan's comments today, mocking those very same medical reports by so-called professionals, you would understand Khan's position.

Be very clear that doctors have a duty to interpret results appropriately. This quack of a personal doctor of ns has been chatting nonsense since day 1. This is all obvious. Khan cannot go against fake doctors endorsed by fake judges without implementing a military coup, and that would damage the precarious position Pakistan is in globally. Unfortunately, Khan won't throw Pakistan under a bus to get this crook Sharif and his fake entourage.

When I see how some Pakistanis deliberately deceive themselves, I wonder why Khan even bothers.

Um, so, what about Yasmeen Rashid who said that NS was critical and even announced he had a heart attack?

Prime Minister questioning medical reports his own Government made. Just listen to Yasmeen Rashid here. Just shameful how blind supporters defend everything.

The whole blame of this shameful saga rests on the shoulders of IK and, I think, that it is going to haunt him for quite some time. And it is not the end of the story. Such incidences are going to happen, in future as well.

Um, so, what about Yasmeen Rashid who said that NS was critical and even announced he had a heart attack?

Prime Minister questioning medical reports his own Government made. Just listen to Yasmeen Rashid here. Just shameful how blind supporters defend everything.

She is a gynecologist. She is not a cardiologist, diabetologist, renal physician or haematologist.

Her whole contribution is pointless and detrimental. She cannot disagree with nawaz's personal physician's interpretation because if she does that she will be cross questioned by a court if NS were to suddenly die of a heart attack. She is protecting herself by not disagreeing with a medical report that is nowhere near her special interest.

What you have to realise is that given Sharif's poor lifestyle and diet, he is ALWAYS at risk of a heart attack, regardless of what magical treatments he gets anywhere in the world. This risk furthermore has nothing to do with his low platelet count.

So for Sharif's team to say he is at risk of a heart attack, they're always going to be right and no gynecologist can dispute that! If he is magically pardoned tomorrow and returns to Pakistan as pm having had any treatment of his choice abroad, he is still at higher risk of heart attack.

As for whether he has already had a heart attack during custody, your guess is as good as mine on that. I would simply say though that there were no reports of him going for any emergency cardiac treatment following this supposed heart attack - unless I missed that somehow. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Face facts friend - this is most likely to be all a great big con.

She is a gynecologist. She is not a cardiologist, diabetologist, renal physician or haematologist.

Her whole contribution is pointless and detrimental. She cannot disagree with nawaz's personal physician's interpretation because if she does that she will be cross questioned by a court if NS were to suddenly die of a heart attack. She is protecting herself by not disagreeing with a medical report that is nowhere near her special interest.

What you have to realise is that given Sharif's poor lifestyle and diet, he is ALWAYS at risk of a heart attack, regardless of what magical treatments he gets anywhere in the world. This risk furthermore has nothing to do with his low platelet count.

So for Sharif's team to say he is at risk of a heart attack, they're always going to be right and no gynecologist can dispute that! If he is magically pardoned tomorrow and returns to Pakistan as pm having had any treatment of his choice abroad, he is still at higher risk of heart attack.

As for whether he has already had a heart attack during custody, your guess is as good as mine on that. I would simply say though that there were no reports of him going for any emergency cardiac treatment following this supposed heart attack - unless I missed that somehow. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Face facts friend - this is most likely to be all a great big con.

I don't know if to laugh or cry at the highlighted statement. She's the damn health Minister, for God's sake. The whole panel of doctors come under her. Even the board which checked NS in Services, the whole hospital is under her control, and indirectly under Federal Government's control.

So you're saying, all of them were lying?

And then Prime Minister saying that he independently verified the reports. Was the PM lying before?

I don't know if to laugh or cry at the highlighted statement. She's the damn health Minister, for God's sake. The whole panel of doctors come under her. Even the board which checked NS in Services, the whole hospital is under her control, and indirectly under Federal Government's control.

So you're saying, all of them were lying?

And then Prime Minister saying that he independently verified the reports. Was the PM lying before?
No. I'm saying he knows he can't win the case because "technically" nawaz does have a life threatening illness. IK has had to say a lot through gritted teeth because he can't overturn corrupt judges. Do you follow what these sickos say in court? If anyone disputes the validity of Sharif's reports, whether medically trained, gynecologist, cardiologist or the pm himself, they get threatened with vague incitement of "contempt of court".

If anyone dares dispute the report that Sharif is in a life threatening state AND needs treatment abroad asap, that person gets slapped with contempt by this kangaroo court.

This is why I say they have too much power.

We know how Imran really feels from his comments AFTER nawaz left the country.

No health minister or pm has any power in front of these kangaroo judges and fraud doctors.

To control Pakistan, one needs control of all legislative arms. If the military is on your side but nobody else it's useless if you wish to avoid international sanctions.

The western world is just itching for Khan to lose it and Chuck nawaz under a bus and purge the courts of his allies. The minute he does that - bang - Pakistan international status is down the pan. Any attempt at austerity and economic recovery thwarted.

You need to read between the lines and see what's going on. Everyone else can see this quite obviously.

This is how democracy is purchased throughout the third world.

This is why the tin-pot dictator with bags of cash and a loyal dynastic following wins at "democracy". Every. Single. Time. NS is the guy who can and will pay bribes, pay for pr strategists, secure foreign support and pay for media support and paint himself as the innocent victim even when caught red handed committing crime against his people. Why? Because he has the will and the means. Adherents to true values of democracy fail at this game.

Until we stop selling our duties and responsibilities to our nations and each other for a paltry price, there is nothing Khan or anyone else can do for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom