What's new

Nawaz Sharif , Turkish kabob and 1999 earthquake

When Nelson Mandela visited Pakistan, Mian Takloo brought him to a resort hotel in the mountains and then left Mandela to go straight to the manager and ask for “Tikkay!!”…
Then as the food was being prepared the PM of Pakistan asked the manager to tell Mr. Mandela about the Kashmir issue because shareefoo could not speak English and then proceeded to look for the appetizers.

This man is the majazi khuda of the corruption loving haramkhor supporters of him

Do not get mad at PMLN, PPP or any godforsaken "political" party in Pakistan. But instead direct your anger to their enablers and handlers.

Second,in a country that had just been struck by a massive earthquake,a head of State coming to supposedly show his support,can't go around eating as if he's visiting for tourism and relaxation.

Brother, do not underestimate that family. This family parceled their dead mother through DHL while hiding in the UK under the pretext of low blood palettes. These f*cks would eat the leftovers in a dead man's refrigerator. I'm sure they ate their mother's leftovers.

When Nelson Mandela visited Pakistan, Mian Takloo brought him to a resort hotel in the mountains and then left Mandela to go straight to the manager and ask for “Tikkay!!”…
Then as the food was being prepared the PM of Pakistan asked the manager to tell Mr. Mandela about the Kashmir issue because shareefoo could not speak English and then proceeded to look for the appetizers.

This man is the majazi khuda of the corruption loving haramkhor supporters of him

You practically left me speechless... having fluid thoughts but can't put them into words...
I do not know how Pakistani brains are wired as I learn the depravity of the human mind in South Asia each day.

Last edited:
Economy has been fucked by not building the Iran gas pipeline why?
So they can keep smuggling cheap oil
The smuggling operation helps fill up coffers of locals, miscreants, smugglers, politicians and our dear military higher ups.

Economy sahi hai. Hum number 1 hai.

Brother, do not underestimate that family. This family parceled their dead mother through DHL while hiding in the UK under the pretext of low blood palettes. These f*cks would eat the leftovers in a dead man's refrigerator. I'm sure they ate their mother's leftovers.
My Pakistani friend told me that the whole family are like that. And that the majority of their votes comes from a single province ;) I said I'm surprised there are people voting for him,but then again...there's people like that in Greece too.

My Pakistani friend told me that the whole family are like that. And that the majority of their votes comes from a single province ;) I said I'm surprised there are people voting for him,but then again...there's people like that in Greece too.
And that 1 provence have more than 50% of population of country.So whoever wins there he gets the government.
It's just imran Khan came and changed the politics by enlightening people otherwise that 1 province and our military considered this family as royal family of Pakistan.
That province is now shifting support to Imran khan

inshaallah allah make that kebab get stuck in his wind pipe.

This fat clown just need to fill his belly
1696722422008.jpeg

1696722433359.jpeg

Nawazu got kebabs handed to him during all 3 times of being in power
He was removed from power with thick juicy kebabs lol
lol exactly he hasn't learned his lessons.

The real question is: What will happen the 4th time?

Back
Top Bottom