What's new

Nawaz Sharif: Major electricity tariff discount and plans to make Peshawar-Kabul motorway

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Was just listening to press conference on ARY.

I heard some 2.5 rupees being slashed on electricity tariff. He also said that they have plans to make Peshawar-Kabul motorway.

This was all done to Imran Khan. If Imran didn't exist, God forbid, Nawaz would've charged 100 rupees instead! And instead of making motorways for growth, he'd have made motorway to Raiwind! So all hail Imran Khan, who's the man behind world oil price drop, electricity, diesel, GDP growth, better transparency and so many other things.

As Karachi shuts down, Nawaz announces reduction in power tariff by Rs2.32 – The Express Tribune

Last edited:
More lies today by the PM, before elections PMLN promised to end load shedding in 6 months, today he said, never made any promises.

More lies today by the PM, before elections PMLN promised to end load shedding in 6 months, today he said, never made any promises.

Not that I am a supporter of shariff dynasty but their promise was to end load shedding and they kept that promise

Do you even know the amount of power production plants which will be ready by 2017? There are more than 25 and 1 is a nuclear power plant.

Not that I am a supporter of shariff dynasty but their promise was to end load shedding and they kept that promise

Do you even know the amount of power production plants which will be ready by 2017? There are more than 25 and 1 is a nuclear power plant.
They expect it in 6 months. It's their fault for falling for such promise.

Nuclear plants aren't made in 6 months. Neither does LNG all of a sudden show up. Even by 2017 there will still be load shedding, especially during summer time. However, in the past which used to be 16 hours, now 8-10 hours will be brought down to some 4 hours. Just some numbers I'm throwing out. The point is, load shedding will vastly decrease, but it'll exist nonetheless well into 2018.

The 2 major dams we need, one of which PTI is against (because Sindh says so), is what is going to have a very major impact on load shedding.

I was referring to the six months load shedding promise by Shahbaz Sharif. What happens in 2017 and what is actually completed and working, we shall see.

Electricity load shedding: Shahbaz Sharif admits failure to fulfill promises | Pakistan | Dunya News

every thing annoyed a day before or on the day of dharna . :) we thank imran khan for being real opposition while zardari is busy getting his case thrown off

you do know that this relief is nothing compared to what the govt can provide?

I heard some 2.5 rupees being slashed on electricity tariff. He also said that they have plans to make Peshawar-Kabul motorway.

This was all done to Imran Khan. If Imran didn't exist, God forbid, Nawaz would've charged 100 rupees instead! And instead of making motorways for growth, he'd have made motorway to Raiwind! So all hail Imran Khan, who's the man behind world oil price drop, electricity, diesel, GDP growth, better transparency and so many other things.

As Karachi shuts down, Nawaz announces reduction in power tariff by Rs2.32 – The Express Tribune

the Plan is actually Old.. they wanted to make Motorway from Kabul to Karachi from the start i.e from the 90's now they added Gawadar to because of Pakistan-China Economic Corridor...

my flue got better today, thank you Imran for Karachi dharna

I have started to hate this nawaz sharif, come on you bring so much, investment inside the country, stock gone mad, bring down prices, motorways, metros, business is growing, due to all this property prices are going riddiculusly high, Dollar is getting stronger in the world, but ruppee giving tough time to rates, ok businessmen in Pakistan are earning more these days, but how i (working in different country) gonna buy a decent plot:cry: :pissed:

you do know that this relief is nothing compared to what the govt can provide?
Yes, because are such a wealthy country with a huge surplus.

Oh wait, we aren't. We're actually in major debt.

check the oil prices in the market and check the relief govt is providing the people,in a sense they(govt) are making money on oil prices going down.instead of playing games they should give us a relief we deserve in accordance to market prices.funny how a month back they increased the electricity prices and now they decreased them,makes you think.

thanks to this govt yah we are,and what do we get f**ng metros.

Back
Top Bottom