What's new

Nawaz Sharif goes to hell and makes call to Pakistan

You, on the other hand, exhibit all the application, intuition, empathy and intelligence of a Pakistani school in your approach. Kudos

Such eloquence, much wow. Are you sure you are not J.R.R. Tolkien reborn?
They really should give the Man Booker prize to you this time.

By the way, you might want to run that text by Grammerly, since the money you spent on Pakistani schools did exactly as much good as can be expected.

Oooooff

Violated :lol:

نکاح کے وقت ایک شخص نے اعتراض کردیا کہ دلہا کمزور ہے، وہ ازدواجی حقوق ادا نہیں کرپائے گا۔
مولوی: تم دلہن کے کیا لگتے ہو؟
آدمی: کچھ نہیں
مولوی: تو پھر یہاں ماں چُدوانے کی ضرورت نہیں۔ اپنی بیٹی کے نکاح پر جتنے مرضی اعتراض کردینا۔
موجودہ بنچ کا فیصلہ میں تسلیم نہیں کروں گا -نوازشریف

Pakistanis are smart people.

Most of them had left Pakistan before Nawaz brother came to power. On PDF one can see how elite has moved out of the country.

Why are Laozi’s post so shit ?

Because he’s a smelly Indian cunt . 😁

Okay, if you say so.

You recognize the obvious … see you are improving already

Keep it up !

For what it's worth, the guy with the small dick energy brought it up.

Why are you discussing your private parts? …

I am sure someday you'll be revisiting this thread and realize the irony of this statement

Translation : my name (village Indian) is well deserved

Why are Laozi’s post so shit ?

Were you expecting a different result? … he is an Indian after all

Last edited:
You recognize the obvious … see you are improving already

Keep it up !
Okay. If your say so.

Why are you discussing your private parts? …
You are not my private parts.

Translation : my name (village Indian) is well deserved
Congratulations. You have joined the long list of dumbasses who couldn't come up with a good jibe and tried to take an easy shot using my username. However, what sets your dumbassery apart is that you did it in response to a statement of mine talking about your lack of appreciation of irony in your responses. Double whammy. But, I am sure, this will escape you as well. Nothing gets past that thick layer of fat around your remaining brain tissue, does it?

Okay. If your say so.

you meant to say " if you say so"

ou are not my private parts.

yes of course. .. very unfortunate entities .. ie your private parts....

Congratulations. You have joined the long list of dumbasses who couldn't come up with a good jibe and tried to take an easy shot using my username. However, what sets your dumbassery apart is that you did it in response to a statement of mine talking about your lack of appreciation of irony in your responses. Double whammy. But, I am sure, this will escape you as well. Nothing gets past that thick layer of fat around your remaining brain tissue, does it?

you are good substitute for indians.. I think.

kind of like.... could not get the prom queen and settled for the blow up doll.

Finally, you have a valid point. And it's a spelling mistake. But, good job, nonetheless. Here's a cookie.

given your reading habits since grade 3 .. I thought you would like to know..

PS did your school had a refund policy?.. ie if you sucked post education you can claim a refund.

Not as unfortunate as you right now, ifywim.
and yet here you are....trying your best to save face.

Last edited:
Both the Modi and Nawaz are banished to hell for corrupting the subcontinent

The Modi begs the devil for long distance call his friend in India.

The devil agrees, and the Modi talks for a hour. The Devil looks up the rate chart for long distance calls and hands over a $1,000,000 bill. The Modi brags this to Nawaz, and in rage of fits throws a tantrum and demands from the devil a call to her daughter Marryumm AKA Miss Calibri font in Lahore. The devil grants permission and allows for call.

Nawaz speaks to her for 2+ hours, and the devil then hands him a $10,000 bill. Nawaz is gleely fully happy and then brags it to Modi on this great deal.

The Modi infuriated with this demands why the devil charged him so much!..

The devil explained that since Nawaz's brother came to power Pakistan has become a living hell on earth... hence local rates apply.

Source: Twitter

Seems a full of frustrated post.

Well, imran Khan will be seating to the next Modi if he I'll get the chance again in the future.....

That time people will not say that " jo Modi ka yaar hai....." It has happened before when he requested to meet with him.

1680420875674.png

Seems a full of frustrated post.

Well, imran Khan will be seating to the next Modi if he I'll get the chance again in the future.....

That time people will not say that " jo Modi ka yaar hai....." It has happened before when he requested to meet with him.

View attachment 922959

modi...

that poor dude after what khan did to Modi's sorry arse airforce and his colourful speech about Modi and his Harmeee company at the UN general assembly?..lol

frustrated?.. why?

do really think after murdering thousands of men, women and children you really think Modi will go to heaven?.. me think he and nawj will be bed buddies in hell.

modi...

that poor dude after what khan did to Modi's sorry arse airforce and his colourful speech about Modi and his Harmeee company at the UN general assembly?..lol

frustrated?.. why?

do really think after murdering thousands of men, women and children you really think Modi will go to heaven?.. me think he and nawj will be bed buddies in hell.
And what khan did? And watch the last 20 years of Pakistan's PM statements at the UN......... 90% are common lines about India.

Really yaar, people are just blind bhakt.

If you asked, Imran khan did the most favors for India compared to any Pakistani PM after our independence.

Last edited:
modi...

frustrated?.. why?

and where is Modi now ?

and where is IK now ?

despite being such a great commander in chief, IK still got kicked out of office by his own generals lol

real badass, was IK

given your reading habits since grade 3 .. I thought you would like to know..
It's good to know I talking to someone who doesn't understand concept of a spelling mistake.

PS did your school had a refund policy?.. ie if you sucked post education you can claim a refund.
Joke's on you. My college and university education was on full scholarship. I did have to pay an endowment fee in the university. I guess that didn't reach you. Pity. You didn't have to be a total waste of bandwidth, but that's about all I could have done about it.

and yet here you are....trying your best to save face.
I am starting to think not only are your mental faculties impaired, you might even be on the autistic spectrum. For the record, despite our conversation, I understand you have trouble navigating daily life and I stand with you.

You, on the other hand, exhibit all the application, intuition, empathy and intelligence of a Pakistani school in your approach. Kudos

Such eloquence, much wow. Are you sure you are not J.R.R. Tolkien reborn?
They really should give the Man Booker prize to you this time.

By the way, you might want to run that text by Grammerly, since the money you spent on Pakistani schools did exactly as much good as can be expected.
dis-belief-surprised.gif

Back
Top Bottom