What's new

Nawaz Shareef and Media

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys what do you think How Nawaz Shareef will handle media I think he will not do any thing against news channels but he can put some limits on entertainment channels and for that he will get lot of support in parliament too because weather some one believes it or not he is a Taliban from inside so what you guys think ? @WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Leader @mr42O @Jazzbot and @Leader and others :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the media persons are all singing shair hamara, shair hamara, while expecting heavy lifafas !

I am talking about entertainment media they are try to become extra liberals they can face really bad time under Nawaz Shareef

I am talking about entertainment media they are try to become extra liberals they can face really bad time under Nawaz Shareef

Soch Loo iss Dafaa Tu Koi Baktarband Ki Bhi Coverge Nahi Karegaa?;)

Hey guys what do you think How Nawaz Shareef will handle media I think he will not do any thing against news channels but he can put some limits on entertainment channels and for that he will get lot of support in parliament too because weather some one believes it or not he is a Taliban from inside so what you guys think ? @WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Leader @mr42O @Jazzbot and @Leader and others :pakistan:

lol what you said above make no sense its IK who is Taliban from inside and outside not NS..

Last edited by a moderator:
He will get lot of support from inside assembly because most people are fed up of it

Ohh Yes Jeysey 11 May ÑAYA Pakistan?saab Log Vote Imran Koo Hi Deingey? Phir Kiya Hoa:lol:

Apparently the media persons are all singing shair hamara, shair hamara, while expecting heavy lifafas !
It is because NS is taking some responsible steps while IK is, unfortunately, still not out of the shock.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom