What's new

Nawaz may become president to save skin from Panama scandal

I cant' post links. You are free to open Bangladeshi compilations of archiving hundreds and hundreds of sources chronicling the systemic use of murder and violence used by Pakistani Army to suppress Bangladeshis

Why are you even here on an Internal Affair Topic of Pakistan? Really B###Hurt I guess!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBidlFuUnVA
Because a Pakistani posted wrong information about the Indian PM on the first page of this thread. Naturally, we have to correct wrong information.

Nawaz has strong backing of the Military. So there is nothing to worry and he will continue as PM.

I cant' post links. You are free to open Bangladeshi compilations of archiving hundreds and hundreds of sources chronicling the systemic use of murder and violence used by Pakistani Army to suppress Bangladeshis

Because a Pakistani posted wrong information about the Indian PM on the first page of this thread. Naturally, we have to correct wrong information.
Oh actually let me apologies for that actually we don't care which criminal you elect as your PM, whether he is the mastermind of Gujrat or the mighty Hitler himself. It's your country go do whatever the Foxtrot you want!
I am just gonna enjoy this Double Big Mac with double Beef, while I try catching up on some internal affairs!
Happy now!

Oh actually let me apologies for that actually we don't care which criminal you elect as your PM, whether he is the mastermind of Gujrat or the mighty Hitler himself. It's your country go do whatever the Foxtrot you want!
I am just gonna enjoy this Double Big Mac with double Beef, while I try catching up on some internal affairs!
Happy now!
I am happy. As long as your countrymen don't involve mudslinging on other countries PM's, we don't care about which genocidal criminal you choose as your Founder..or dont.

Enjoy the burger. Your country. :tup:

We have two correct names. Both the names are written in our Constitution - Bharat & India. Feel free to use either one. You as a citizen of Pakistan are not entitled to decide what is the correct name and what is not. India is also a historical name though one that is less ancient than Bharat.

I wonder why you say people get embarassed about Bharat. You must have heard us saying Bharat mata ki jai.

Actually, it is the Muslims who were ordered by your founder to kill innocent people on Direct Action day to press his demands. And the Muslims started killing and pillaging.

Even despite that, during partition itself Muslim mobs started massacring Hindus and Sikhs wherever they could find them in small numbers, women and even children were raped. Which is why today Pakistanis still have a culture of bacha bazi as an example.

Pakistan and Pakistanis have merely continued the culture that its founder espoused - that of mass murder, violence and persecution.

You have the name borrowed from Sind, given by British and persians. What do you have of your own? I can decide how I wanna adress india with, if you have b@b@lls then I dare you to stop me. I can call india with what katju's called 99%...

No I never heard I only heard,

Band thay muhatram, ............

No it was hindus who slaughter muslims and occupy their properties. They even stabbed kids and advertised them as war victory. The women's were gang r@raped most of the women had to jump in wells to protect their honor. Trains were filled with mutilated bodies of civilians.

Millions of muslims were massacred aND raped by Indian terrorists as ordered by your founder and other leaders. Your terrorist bhagat and udam sing killed several British officers and your mens murdered thousands of muslims. To this date you continue to follow the teachings and practices and r@pe women. Murderers are given pm chairs and indian occupiers terrorists are given immunity in IOK to massacre and do terrorist activities in IOK.

Possible in Pakistani siasat. :lol:

opposition بیچاری :lol:

I am happy. As long as your countrymen don't involve mudslinging on other countries PM's, we don't care about which genocidal criminal you choose as your Founder..or dont.

Enjoy the burger. Your country. :tup:
Mudslinging? Oh common! Pigs love living in the mud! you should consider the mudslinging as a favor.

Again our Constitution give lots option to corrupt people to save their ***

Why the hell president is immune to law it is in itself against democracy

Pakistani Constitution is rubbish made to save garbage

You have the name borrowed from Sind, given by British and persians. What do you have of your own? I can decide how I wanna adress india with, if you have b@b@lls then I dare you to stop me. I can call india with what katju's called 99%...

No I never heard I only heard,

No it was hindus who slaughter muslims and occupy their properties. They even stabbed kids and advertised them as war victory. The women's were gang r@raped most of the women had to jump in wells to protect their honor. Trains were filled with mutilated bodies of civilians.

Millions of muslims were massacred aND raped by Indian terrorists as ordered by your founder and other leaders. Your terrorist bhagat and udam sing killed several British officers and your mens murdered thousands of muslims. To this date you continue to follow the teachings and practices and r@pe women. Murderers are given pm chairs and indian occupiers terrorists are given immunity in IOK to massacre and do terrorist activities in IOK.
Well, a person is technically free to point towards the sky and spit in the air. The result is that the spit is only liable to fall on his face. So you can call India and/or Indians whatever you want, that would not change the reality however.

As far as Partition is concerned, it was the Hindus and Sikhs who suffered at the hands of Muslims. Entire villages of Hindus and Sikhs were wiped out by Muslims in blood lust. Women were kidnapped, raped. Some were even taken forcibly as wives - a mercy I supposed as opposed to raping and just killing them...by the Muslims.

This same modus operandi was followed by Pakistan Army in Bangladesh. Fortunately we were there to save them from this cultural practice of Pakistanis and Pakistan Army as taught to them by their Founder.

Mudslinging? Oh common! Pigs love living in the mud! you should consider the mudslinging as a favor.
I suppose it is only right that a Pakistani would imagine other's as pigs. It is scientifically proven that we tend to see other's in our own image.

Nonetheless, it is the duty of the civilized world to correct them. Just the burden of the more educated I suppose.

One Sarmila Bose doesn't change the facts written by literally hundreds of other sources including American ones. Google Blood telegram.

Justice prevailed.
Justice is pretty much blind. Where 45000 soldiers killed 3 million Bangali and rape thousands of women ,And securing govt installation and providing govt officials security. Isn't it too much work . .....lolz......what BS hype created by Indian media. What India did in East Pakistan, now facing in Kashmir.

I suppose it is only right that a Pakistani would imagine other's as pigs. It is scientifically proven that we tend to see other's in our own image.

Nonetheless, it is the duty of the civilized world to correct them.
Please tell me that you DIDNOT just consider bhartis to be civilised.
That one of the most epic joke that I hear all month!

Please tell me that you DIDNOT just consider bhartis to be civilised.
That one of the most epic joke that I hear all month!
We can't all live in fantasies. Glad it got you a laugh. We however have to live with the burden of knowledge and civilization.

Well, a person is technically free to point towards the sky and spit in the air. The result is that the spit is only liable to fall on his face. So you can call India and/or Indians whatever you want, that would not change the reality however.

As far as Partition is concerned, it was the Hindus and Sikhs who suffered at the hands of Muslims. Entire villages of Hindus and Sikhs were wiped out by Muslims in blood lust. Women were kidnapped, raped. Some were even taken forcibly as wives - a mercy I supposed as opposed to raping and just killing them...by the Muslims.

This same modus operandi was followed by Pakistan Army in Bangladesh. Fortunately we were there to save them from this cultural practice of Pakistanis and Pakistan Army as taught to them by their Founder.

Pakistan don't consider india worth of even discussing. Your relevance is only until your occupational terrorism taught by your founders continue in IOK. So noone have time to call india anything.

As for partition it was Muslims who suffered the most. Indians hindus aft er hearing the news of partition of Punjab went berserk and started massacring muslims all over to please their founder who demanded that. Indians also kidnapped muslim women and young girls from houses and raped them and finally killed them. Indians stabbed the kids in front of their family and used it as their brutality symbol and war victory symbol. After stabbing with swords they raised the part where the kids were attached to swords, in the air to terrorize muslims. Girls were raped in front of families and many had to kill themselves by jumping in the wells.

Today following those same tactics indian ccupier terrorists are massacring kashmiris in IOK and molesting their women as the practice started after the massacre of muslims by indians on their founder's approval. Indians are also raping women's across india and gifted pm chair to murderer mudhia. 2002 muslim slaughter of gujarat by mudhia was also to practice the same order.

Pakistan don't consider india worth of even discussing. Your relevance is only until your occupational terrorism taught by your founders continue in IOK. So noone have time to call india anything.

As for partition it was Muslims who suffered the most. Indians hindus aft er hearing the news of partition of Punjab went berserk and started massacring muslims all over to please their founder who demanded that. Indians also kidnapped muslim women and young girls from houses and raped them and finally killed them. Indians stabbed the kids in front of their family and used it as their brutality symbol and war victory symbol. After stabbing with swords they raised the part where the kids were attached to swords, in the air to terrorize muslims. Girls were raped in front of families and many had to kill themselves by jumping in the wells.

Today following those same tactics indian ccupier terrorists are massacring kashmiris in IOK and molesting their women as the practice started after the massacre of muslims by indians on their founder's approval. Indians are also raping women's across india and gifted pm chair to murderer mudhia. 2002 muslim slaughter of gujarat by mudhia was also to practice the same order.
We in India don't have the luxury of not discussing Pakistan. An almost failing State whose citizens love exploding themselves in markets and killing everyone else...a military ruled country whose citizens have been found in terrorism jihad cases from Boston to England and one which is nuclear armed...is a country that we have to be concerned about. As every rational and civilized country has to be concerned about Pakistan.

I did say before, you Pakistanis are lucky. You have the privilege to live in delusions and fantasies. The rest of us are burdened by Knowledge.

As for partition, I already told you, the Muslims of Pakistan tried to wipe entire Hindu and Sikhs villages, they forced the captured HIndus and Sikhs to eat beef or die..raped the women folk. Pakistan Army tried to repeat the same tactics in Bangladesh. Unfortunately for them, justice prevailed and good won over evil.

Back
Top Bottom