What's new

Nawaz govt is 'pleased' at GEO's ISI bashing | Dr Moeed Pirzada

This is the same scumbag Nawaz Sharif who banned the Jung Group ( Parent Company of GEO TV ) under some trumped up charges for Tax Fraud and banned them for few months when he was not happy with them.

Last edited:
Known fact .. Geo use to bash PPP like anything .. Yet sing praises of the N league ..

I think PMLN + GEO are the main factor for all the problems in Pakistan.
I think NS has some kind of profit sharing with GEO
I have a proof that RAW money earned by GEO ends up in NS's Foreign accounts which is being used to fund terrorism in Baluchistan. NS is covertly supporting BLA in exchange for life time of premiership after independence.

ISI paying politicians including NS, "Arrashi o wal murtashi" does not fit on Rashi in this case.
we as a nation dont believe in justice and hence we dont get one either, not from our own, not from outsider, not even from God

geo_pmln.jpg

Shahbaz Sharif & Murtaza Ali Shah GEO. A few days ago...

How soon we forget, right before elections PPP/PTI/PMLQ/ANP/MQM/APML all joined hands in bashing PMLN. Geo was the first channel to give IK solo time (something not offered to other parties). PMLN the was the party most criticised by all other parties and today spin masters are trying to say that Geo was with PMLN all along.

PMLN has no desire to take the blame of censorship and it knows well that if it does curb media freedom in anyway it will hardly take a day before all other parties (and long line of retired 'analysts') start blaming PMLN under the pretext that PMLN can't take criticism.

Back
Top Bottom