What's new

Navy agrees to buy four Russian frigates for $3 bn

:lol: wanna be macho, why so much talk on taking out BN if it is nothing ?

because it's hilarious to compare BD Navy:lol:...leave the Ships
a couple of Artillery strikes will make sure No BD Ships can dock... Long live BN

Maldives !!! A Sinking ship...:lol:

yea I am the extremist who was responding an unwanted chest-thumping Indian :girl_wacko:. Do you realized that Indians are having a serious problem on the name of Patriotism ? On the name of Patriotism, showing arrogance and insult are only bringing hate toward Indians. The soon you realize this, will be better to fix the issue.

Insult was when you started to compare and Jump in Joy... Don't act like a Victim, It was you who was comparing to a troll post, after all you're an Elite:pleasantry: member

because it's hilarious to compare BD Navy:lol:...leave the Ships
a couple of Artillery strikes will make sure No BD Ships can dock... Long live BN

Maldives !!! A Sinking ship...:lol:

Insult was when you started to compare and Jump in Joy... Don't act like a Victim, It was you who was comparing to a troll post, after all you're an Elite:pleasantry: member
1. it is more hilarious the mighty IN damages its own ships :jester:
2. really ? are you sure that I started ? I think I should not care about not to drill the thread but as your own wish to drill a Indian defence related thread :whistle: me: thorai care :nhl_checking:

1. it is more hilarious the mighty IN damages its own ships :jester:
2. really ? are you sure that I started ? I think I should not care about not to drill the thread but as your own wish to drill a Indian defence related thread :whistle: me: thorai care :nhl_checking:

1. Sad to see BDian don't have a ship to crash :lol:
tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally ??

2.LoL.. read my post again.. you're a Elite member don't reply to a troll post with troll or errr when you don't have anything in your inventory, what's the need for you to counter a troll post :enjoy:

1. Sad to see BDian don't have a ship to crash :lol:
tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally ??

2.LoL.. read my post again.. you're a Elite member don't reply to a troll post with troll or errr when you don't have anything in your inventory, what's the need for you to counter a troll post :enjoy:
1. no, we don't have ship to crash, we have ships to sail :D
"tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally"--->:omghaha:
2. oh ! ! you have troll post ? did not know :sarcastic:

1. no, we don't have ship to crash, we have ships to sail :D

Oh you've a navy :o: do they go for crabs or Swordfish ??:lol:

"tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally"--->:omghaha:
2. oh ! ! you have troll post ? did not know :sarcastic:

Oh ya... I forgot that Your master's Submarine had to be found by Chinese Fisher folks:omghaha: :lol:

Oh you've a navy :o: do they go for crabs or Swordfish ??:lol:
whatever they are, they sail, not crash :lol:

Oh ya... I forgot that Your master's Submarine had to be found by Chinese Fisher folks:omghaha: :lol:

"tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally"--->:rofl:

whatever they are, they sail, not crash :lol:

"tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally"--->:rofl:

Really.... so tell me Crab or Swordfish... oh no for swordfish you need a strong boat with endurance...

So you acknowledge your master's navy in Shiet shape :lol::lol::lol:

Really.... so tell me Crab or Swordfish... oh no for swordfish you need a strong boat with endurance...

So you acknowledge your master's navy in Shiet shape :lol::lol::lol:
strong boat with endurance to crash ? ok, have a look at this---> "tell me one think Which top navy didn't damage their ships accidentally"
aaahahahahahahaha :omghaha:

Its like a semi automatic rifle.

China still has the machine gun firepower in the type 55

Nothing against BD but extremists like you are dangerous for all humanity. PN does not exists, their ships and submarines are less worth than one of our nuclear submarine. and PLAN ran away from Maldives when IN went there.
There seems to be some truth in your statement

The other day while researching on aerospace imports I noticed for 2016 China is the third largest importer world wide for Aircraft parts accounting to 9.2% of all imports globally for this category.

This begs the question why is China so heavily importing despite boasting capability to produce 5th gen fighters, passenger planes etc? Why is China's own aerospace industry unable to meet domestic demand?

This large imports can mean two things-
1. Like you said, Chinese aerospace parts are poor quality hence nobody including Chinese wants to use them given they value their life.
2. Most of the Chinese copycat fighters may not actually consist of Chinese parts and in the event of war, PLAAF will be running around like a headless chicken for spares.

View attachment 456566

India ranks 17th worldwide importing merely $2.9 billion compared to a whopping $22.8 billion for China.
View attachment 456567

@SOUTHie @Nilgiri @AyanRay @gslv mk3 @Roybot @Kinetic @spectribution Some data that might interest you
Classic wumao troll, resorts to offtopic strawman arguments when the truth becomes too much to bear, you are fooling no one.

You are just pissed off because India's growth has surpassed China's.

Crashes happen in India because we train like that, high intensity, high stakes model, that puts enormous strain on the planes and on the pilot/s, we are not like you who do things half heartedly and just for show.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/04/30/can-chinas-top-guns-fly/

Child, both Tejas and Arjun are operational and not on paper better update your propaganda.

Also, big whoop you sold 3rd rate russian copy cat planes to 3rd world countries.
Here have a cookie or a 50 cent, whatever

You keep inundating the page with low quality chinese stuff, so what.
Again, like I said before you have NO alternative in your frigates for EL/M-2248 AESA radars, Barak-8 SAMs and Brahmos AShMs that are in ours.

But keep parading your stuff coz that's all they are in the end numerous, cheap and low quality.

1, shocking is Indian to discuss quality. For 70 years. India makes jokes only. Even if all the components come from abroad.

2, For 70 years, India has crashed more than 1000 planes, but it's shocking - it's all the world's top aircraft.

3, A backward agricultural country like India can talk about quality, just as Mongolia talks about the Navy, you never have.

4, The India air force, the Navy, the army. They use the world's top parts to make world jokes. After all. backward agricultural country.

5, The world's top aircraft are in India, but India only crashed them. So I suggest - improve the quality of the Indians first.

Let's see - what kind of backward agricultural countries are talking about quality?

The world's top component suppliers can save a backward agricultural country?

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

A 'Crash Landing': The Slow and Painful Death of India's Air Force

Ecuador cancels order for Indian choppers after crashes

2 dead as Indian warship tips over in dock (PHOTOS)

Defence Forces Lost 37 Aircraft, Helicopters In Last 3 yrs: Governmen
。。。。。。。

Summary: India has only mouth.
BBB- country.
Illiterate country.
Agricultural country.
Low IQ
Low life expectancy.

Can improve the quality of Indians first? ?

india——印度。。。

@Syama Ayas
Indians don't know the world, but do you think the world don't know India???
360截图20170915145308081.jpg

360截图20171024075749449.jpg

@SOUTHie @Nilgiri @AyanRay @Roybot @Kinetic @spectribution
@gslv mk3 @UKBengali @pakistanipower @BDforever @DESERT FIGHTER @spectribution @ashok321 @naveedullahkhankhatt
@ZeEa5KPul @oprih @seesonic @Pluralist
@My-Analogous @long_ @AndrewJin

Last edited:
1, shocking is Indian to discuss quality. For 70 years. India makes jokes only. Even if all the components come from abroad.

2, For 70 years, India has crashed more than 1000 planes, but it's shocking - it's all the world's top aircraft.

3, A backward agricultural country like India can talk about quality, just as Mongolia talks about the Navy, you never have.

4, The India air force, the Navy, the army. They use the world's top parts to make world jokes. After all. backward agricultural country.

5, The world's top aircraft are in India, but India only crashed them. So I suggest - improve the quality of the Indians first.

Let's see - what kind of backward agricultural countries are talking about quality?

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

。。。。。。。

BBB- country.
Illiterate country.
Agricultural country.
Low IQ
Low life expectancy.

india——印度。。。

@Syama Ayas
View attachment 456635
View attachment 456637
@gslv mk3 @UKBengali @pakistanipower @BDforever @DESERT FIGHTER @spectribution
post reported. Stick to the topic

The world's top component suppliers can save a backward agricultural country?

。。。。。。。

BBB- country.
Illiterate country.
Agricultural country.
Low IQ
Low life expectancy.

india——印度。。。

@Syama Ayas
View attachment 456635
View attachment 456637
@gslv mk3 @UKBengali @pakistanipower @BDforever @DESERT FIGHTER @spectribution @ashok321 @naveedullahkhankhatt
@ZeEa5KPul @oprih @seesonic @Pluralist
@My-Analogous @long_ @AndrewJin

You are too obsessed with India my friend.

Just ignore the trolls buddy.....and try your best not to become one :)

You really want me to reference everything being said about China when it had same size of Economy as India does today (whether you use nominal or PPP no matter)?

It was early to mid 2000s and just in one military forum (about fighter aircraft) I frequented, all kind of nasty stuff said about China (I still have the conversations saved, mostly because lot of good military veterans participated), with lots of links etc.... did it make China horrendously backward because same kind of people can cherry pick? Why indulge in that yourself?

Back
Top Bottom