What's new

Natural resources of Pakistan

Provide proof or concede that you lied from the beginning of this thread. Provide proof and evidence and citation for your statement that Pakistan's reserves do not exist and are only fantasies of geologists and mining engineers.

My proof: RESULTS!

Where is this fantastic wealth?

Forget the billions of dollars, where are the results of even the test burn of the Thar Coal project? Whatever happened to Saindak copper? The hidden gemstone treasures in the North?

Forget the billions of dollars, where are the results of even the test burn of the Thar Coal project? Whatever happened to Saindak copper? The hidden gemstone treasures in the North?

Is that the best answer you came up with?

Results only come when mines get operational. Sandak is no more a Pakistani mine as it was given to China and its ore directly goes to China. Gemstone mines were only half operational when the war on terror destroyed the mining industry there. The test burn is just one of the ways to use coals and it is untested for the type of coal in Pakistan. That test burn project is just a scientific experiment and not a mining project.
Pakistan is standing where oil producing nations in middle east stood in 1950's. The wealth is there but the process of taking it out has not started. Once it starts, the wealth will flow.

the coal is not of good quality, a well known fact. It is in large quantity though.

The mines at reko diq are in good quantity.

There are also some other places here and there but not as much as trillions and trillions of dollars to get the country out of trouble.

What happened to all the projects?
The Massive power plants .. the dams etc.
failure to even tap these resources still is no proof for or against whether it exists.

Unless you bothered to look over the wall.. one cannot state whether the grass is greener or not.. or whether there is really any grass at all.
And this isnt a tall wall either.. just lazy , corrupt.. and incompetent people that wont bother to investigate.

Is that the best answer you came up with?

Results only come when mines get operational. Sandak is no more a Pakistani mine as it was given to China and its ore directly goes to China. Gemstone mines were only half operational when the war on terror destroyed the mining industry there. The test burn is just one of the ways to use coals and it is untested for the type of coal in Pakistan. That test burn project is just a scientific experiment and not a mining project.
Pakistan is standing where oil producing nations in middle east stood in 1950's. The wealth is there but the process of taking it out has not started. Once it starts, the wealth will flow.

I really hope your wishes come true and wealth flows into Pakistan.

(Personally, I'd rely more on actual hard work to produce wealth, but it is your choice.)

...Pakistan is standing where oil producing nations in middle east stood in 1950's. The wealth is there but the process of taking it out has not started. Once it starts, the wealth will flow.

This. But we wont get as rich as the Arabs though. Remember, Dubai was a fishing village nobody bothered to visit, and Dubai had no oil!!, the oil was of Abu Dhabi and other surrounding states.

There will be good income from these projects, ONCE, they get into action. But not as much as the oil drilling nations.

failure to even tap these resources still is no proof for or against whether it exists.

Unless you bothered to look over the wall.. one cannot state whether the grass is greener or not.. or whether there is really any grass at all.
And this isnt a tall wall either.. just lazy , corrupt.. and incompetent people that wont bother to investigate.

Please look at my point this way:

There is untold wealth all over the world, including in Pakistan, present for millions of years already. Unless detected, developed and utilized, it will remain there for millions of years more.

Something that stays hidden may as well not exist.

If people believe there is great wealth, then that is fine by me, since there is no questioning dogma.

"All the woulda coulda shouldas, laying in the sun
Talking about the things they woulda coulda shoulda done
Ran away and hid
from one little did!"

My village waited for 3 years for gas, all when the pipelines were in place, all because of a minor snag of whose name was going to be on the plaque, and which farmer had the most to lose during diggin for the lines.!!

Speaks of laziness, incompetentness, patheticness, and every -ess you can find.

This. But we wont get as rich as the Arabs though. Remember, Dubai was a fishing village nobody bothered to visit, and Dubai had no oil!!, the oil was of Abu Dhabi and other surrounding states.

There will be good income from these projects, ONCE, they get into action. But not as much as the oil drilling nations.

Actually I believe Pakistan can be richer than Dubai or oil producing nations you are talking about. You see places like Dubai are just glitter, bottom you dig is all misery. And it is just one city.

These oil producing nations have to import everything even wheat and apple. Large amount of oil money is spent to import food, doctors, nurses, teacher, soldiers etc, etc. As you know GDP is calculated by taking out imports and adding exports to it in addition to internal production. So alot of the GDP of places like UAE and Saudi Arabia is spent importing stuff that Pakistan will never need importing. In addition Pakistan has already other exports whether textiles or surgical instruments. So Pakistan is going to be richer than UAE but I agree it will never become Dubai which is just a prostitute city. Though it might become like Malaysia, South Korea or Turkey. I would be content with that. Would you? You see Thar and Rico Deq are just two examples. We have not talked about Uranium reserves in DG Khan, or mineral reserves of Wazirestan, or iron ore reserves of Chitral where if you go there, there are mountains which are magnetic because of iron ore loads in them. There are plenty more and even more are yet undiscovered since Pakistan has not yet been completely surveyed.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Please look at my point this way:

There is untold wealth all over the world, including in Pakistan, present for millions of years already. Unless detected, developed and utilized, it will remain there for millions of years more.

Something that stays hidden may as well not exist.

If people believe there is great wealth, then that is fine by me, since there is no questioning dogma.

"All the woulda coulda shouldas, laying in the sun
Talking about the things they woulda coulda shoulda done
Ran away and hid
from one little did!"

Stop this crap. Talk scientific. Hidden? Are you serious? Engineering surveys have unhidden it. You lied, now you are trying to find a way out. Go, I let you go. Here is your way: ===========================

It is interesting to see that Indians and certain "other" people here are bent on belittling Pakistan and in other threads are calling for Pakistan to remain on aid forever. These people then without providing any evidence are claiming that Pakistan is a poor country without any resources. The gold mine is infront of your eyes, and these people tell you other wise. They also tell you that yogurt is black without providing any evidence. And when you try to tell them that the gold mine is there and provide citation and evidence for it and the whiteness of yogurt then these people start laughing at you and ridiculing you. Their whole purpose is to break your confidence in your country so that they can loot your country easier. They want to keep us dependent on them forever. They want to keep us slaves.

The engineering evidence some of which I have cited to here, says that Pakistan has tens of trillions of dollars of minerals enough to make it a welfare state. Those who deny it should bring evidence and show it us right here.

Actually I believe Pakistan can be richer than Dubai or oil producing nations you are talking about. You see places like Dubai are just glitter, bottom you dig is all misery. And it is just one city.

These oil producing nations have to import everything even wheat and apple. Large amount of oil money is spent to import food, doctors, nurses, teacher, soldiers etc, etc. As you know GDP is calculated by taking out imports and adding exports to it in addition to internal production. So alot of the GDP of places like UAE and Saudi Arabia is spent importing stuff that Pakistan will never need importing. In addition Pakistan has already other exports whether textiles or surgical instruments. So Pakistan is going to be richer than UAE but I agree it will never become Dubai which is just a prostitute city. Though it might become like Malaysia, South Korea or Turkey. I would be content with that. Would you? You see Thar and Rico Deq are just two examples. We have not talked about Uranium reserves in DG Khan, or mineral reserves of Wazirestan, or iron ore reserves of Chitral where if you go there, there are mountains which are magnetic because of iron ore loads in them. There are plenty more and even more are yet undiscovered since Pakistan has not yet been completely surveyed.

Well, you do have a point there.

If, and that is a big if, we get the electricity problem solved, and the industry gets up and running once again, we do have every raw material except oil and a few others. We dont need to import food, we produce it all in home. We produce chemicals and fertilizers at home.

But the common man is still ignorant and is refusing to part his old ways and give sacrifice for a better nation, and a better country, a better country in which his own children will make a living.

Well, you do have a point there.

If, and that is a big if, we get the electricity problem solved, and the industry gets up and running once again, we do have every raw material except oil and a few others. We dont need to import food, we produce it all in home. We produce chemicals and fertilizers at home.

But the common man is still ignorant and is refusing to part his old ways and give sacrifice for a better nation, and a better country, a better country in which his own children will make a living.

That is the problem. The awareness is not there. Pakistanis are too used to be playing themselves as poor. It has become part of our lexicon. It is really a shame. People either do not know that they are rich or that they have become so used to begging that they can not stop now. It is said when one lives among the fillth for long enough then it becomes difficult to leave that fillth and live in a clean place. Our people are either so low on confidence or so used to begging.

It is interesting to see that Indians and certain "other" people here are bent on belittling Pakistan and in other threads are calling for Pakistan to remain on aid forever. .

that just goes down to hatred.......think about it -- they claim the "one-ness" of hindustan even prior to independence (such "one-ness" was nonexistant anyways it wasnt one country)

the Muslim League broke in 2 wings what they (hindus) saw as 1 entity. So of course no matter how much time passes, they will always have a hatred for Pakistan and its progression.

but haters will hate. Let them. If anything, their hatred should motivate and embolden us even further. That's my approach to it.

all we need to do is pool our resources, and elect proactive state and federal people who will be proactive and honest and work towards development. What we really need is entrepreneurial-minded leaders to steer the country forward. You have seen in these past few years how rich Pakistan is in natural resources --which are itching to be exploited. It just takes political will.

Stop this crap. Talk scientific. Hidden? Are you serious? Engineering surveys have unhidden it. You lied, now you are trying to find a way out. Go, I let you go. Here is your way: ===========================

This "crap" is the truth. like it or not.

I am talking very realistically. I respect your right not believe what I say, if you respect my right to do the same.

After all, results speak the loudest, don't they?

Back
Top Bottom