What's new

NATO's Shame - NATO Aware it was Firing at Pakistani Troops

US officials say Pakistan army support terrorists attacking NATO forces in Afghanistan, even during cross border movements they get back up support from the army. This may be retaliation of that.

They do not want open war but such cross border killings from both side may go on.

I think we have to wait to hear the other side too. Simple.

Cheng have some shame please on this 1 occasion at least. You claim you are a pakistani. Several pakistani children have been made orphans. several pakistani women have been made widows, several brothers & siters have lost brothers. Pakistani Mothers have lost sons, pakistani fathers have lost sons. You must have relatives how would you feel at the loss of a loved one??

A greatfull nation has lost some of its finest defenders

We have testimony from survivors, we have a govt full of people who are pro american and even they are stating americans and nato are at fault.

Even western press reports are stating that for electrol purposes Obama is not appologising.

Yet you have to wait for americans report. The same american govt who lied to the UN about WMD, the same american govt that gets caught out on a daily basis telling lies.

Do you have a pakistani heart?? do you have a heart??

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Exactly. I am sure if there are lies in it, we can catch them and discuss it all here.

they will lie and you will come here and defend their lies like you normally do

I think we have to wait to hear the other side too. Simple.

Hi,

Normally when the other side takes so long to respond---it is trying to find ways for cover up----. An honest reactio0n is a knee jerk reaction---instantaneous----.

But my concern over here is your all out support for nato and rather insulting attitude towards the report coming from pak millitary---as if pak millitary report is worthless and nato is the god.

US officials say Pakistan army support terrorists attacking NATO forces in Afghanistan, even during cross border movements they get back up support from the army. This may be retaliation of that.

They do not want open war but such cross border killings from both side may go on.
There is evidence that US/NATO forces turn a blind eye to ant-Pakistan elements in Afghanistan..... logic reason for Pakistani soldiers to gun down the NATO soldiers then....wouldn't you agree. ?? !!

No doubt whatever the outcome, internet warriors will be burning mid-night oil....let's just hope the Americans realise the severity of their reckless behaviour and don't end up depositing all in their usual escape......friendly fire. !!

They will and wont have a choice in the matter - whatever they come out with will show great incompetance. What beggers belief is when we are on PDF and a gentleman on PDF showing a Pakistani flag is attempting to be more American than the Americans. Truly amazing. One feels that all Americans are either embarassed or apologetic on this site for the actions of the Nato forces - just VCheng still showing loyalty to the stars and stripes. Incredible.
You must understand by following them blindly, by being their lacky boy, by praising them, by pretending to be one of them, by sticking up for them, by going out of your way to put our nation down - you will NEVER be one of them - just my opinion..

This meeting (ISAF, Pakistan Army, Afghans) suppose to cooperate and clear from confusion. Heavy discussions in Feb 2011.

afghanistan-pakistan-isaf-forces-meet-to-foster-border-relations_101215-a-9318a-004.png

size0-army.mil-99183-2011-02-12-080233.jpg

size0-army.mil-99182-2011-02-12-080231.jpg

size0-army.mil-99186-2011-02-12-080238.jpg

4995412513_c251c5a59e.jpg

September 16 2011-The leaders engaged in a frank discussion about the security situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan that led to an agreement that both countries will work together to ensure peace for their nations.

FORWARD OPERATING BASE SPIN BOLDAK, Afghanistan - Border relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan may have improved due to a trilateral discussion held recently at the Joint Border Coordination Center on Forward Operating Base Spin Boldak.

What went wrong?? :hitwall:

Hi,

Normally when the other side takes so long to respond---it is trying to find ways for cover up----. An honest reactio0n is a knee jerk reaction---instantaneous----.

But my concern over here is your all out support for nato and rather insulting attitude towards the report coming from pak millitary---as if pak millitary report is worthless and nato is the god.

Knee jerk reactions are many times just plain too emotional to be useful or productive. Taking one's time may not be a cover-up but rather a thorough job.

I am not regarding the Pakistani report as worthless. All I am saying is to let the other side speak too.

That is all.

Lets this accident be an awakening of Pakistani nationhood and patriotism..this is..by any dimensions..an open declaration of war on Pakistan..we should tighten our belts..and be very alert to the future developments. The democracy in Pakistan is finally exercising its democratic rights..that is raising voices for its people and when that happens..a lot of objections are raised in the white house and perhaps covert CIA plans to even replace the democracy....much like what happened in 1999...the new dictators will then try to buy the nation over precievied and bogus economic developments funded by US Aid.

My friend.
Lets take a deep breath and a sip of coffee, and analyse the incident closely. The fact is that without hearing both sides of the story we cant make a sane decision. So much as we want to believe the Pakistani story , we have to wait and see what the other side says. As to this being an open declaration of war, had that been the case, you would not be sitting and writing this post. So lets not go into state of panic. Even now, they are trying their best to appease us and highlight the fact that we are important to them. This simply means that we can be of use to them. Open declarations end in war and you don't wage war with countries you need. You are very right in that we should be very alert to any future developments.
Your view about the democratic set up could not be further from the truth, however, paradoxically we need to maintain the same faces as the front for the sake of "continuity of democracy" and values that are acceptable to the world.
Your other assessment seems a bit extreme but let us assume it to be true and take it further. Do you think that the politicans led by Mr 99% will not sell out at the first available opportunity? I dont think it is the love of the Awam, that is stopping them. The other thing is what if some one comes along and decides enough is enough, and lets break off you relationship with the USA. Why do you think they will allow the Billions of rice and cotton and cotton products to come into US. What happens then? Or take it a bit further and assume that they enforce a boycott on you and the world obliges, what will you do? See it is easy to talk the talk, b8t are you really capable of walking the walk, when push comes to shove.
Take it a bit further and you respond in kind and shoot a plane down, what would happen when US asks you to apologize? Will you resist? and on what basis? lastly lets take it to the extreme and say the US decides to invade Pakistan? What do you do and where do you go. You do realize that the Western border could be just a sham and the actual attack could come from over the sea, or in the extreme case from the East as well. Wind jammer may know the incident with hafeez Piracha that i am referring to( and no it did not have anything to do with india) . If it is a three pronged attack with a massive aerial barrage how do you defend with your current capabilities?
You guys need to think before you write. You see we have all felt hurt by the insult of our boys having been martyred inspite of the US calling us allies. But diplomacy requires that buttons be pushed in such a manner that you get the maximum advantage without tipping the apple cart. Who does it better is a question of time and that , my dear friend is a cruel lesson we wait to learn.
Araz

................... The fact is that without hearing both sides of the story we cant make a sane decision. So much as we want to believe the Pakistani story , we have to wait and see what the other side says. ................

You guys need to think before you write. You see we have all felt hurt by the insult of our boys having been martyred inspite of the US calling us allies. But diplomacy requires that buttons be pushed in such a manner that you get the maximum advantage without tipping the apple cart. Who does it better is a question of time and that , my dear friend is a cruel lesson we wait to learn.
Araz

I am grateful for those wise and timely words, Sir.

(My points exactly, save for the derision I get and the respect you garner! :D )

Knee jerk reactions are many times just plain too emotional to be useful or productive. Taking one's time may not be a cover-up but rather a thorough job.

I am not regarding the Pakistani report as worthless. All I am saying is to let the other side speak too.

That is all.

Vcheng
If I did not know the language better , in the cricket season, I would have asked you which side are you batting on. However, evaluation of your responses tells me that you will never respond with the straight answer. So lets just let it be.
Araz

I am grateful for those wise and timely words, Sir.

(My points exactly, save for the derision I get and the respect you garner! :D )

My friend, I dont seek respect and the derison you get is something that you need to reappraise :guns::D. I just tell things as I see them without any verbosity, however my literary juices do flow sometimes .
Araz

Vcheng
If I did not know the language better , in the cricket season, I would have asked you which side are you batting on. However, evaluation of your responses tells me that you will never respond with the straight answer. So lets just let it be.
Araz

As suits you Sir.

(However, your analogy is best answered by: mere spectator. I don't play cricket! :D )

.......... I just tell things as I see them without any verbosity...................

............. which is exactly what I do too, perhaps in a different writing style! :D

Back
Top Bottom