What's new

Nato tankers cause annual loss of Rs50bn

I doubt that calculation of 50 billion Rs, did they provide any calculation for the same.

Raw materials (coal, food gain)
Pakistan is war economy. War is contributing 80% pakistan economy.

When WOT ends pakistan economy will collapse.
Thanks for telling us. We should not end the war......:lol: .

Thanks for telling us. We should not end the war......:lol: .

thats what pakistan is doing. pakistan don't want to end the war in afghanistan. only foreign currency it gets is donation from US. US is donating because of war only.

Last edited:
thats what pakistan is doing. pakistan don't want to end the war in afghanistan. only foreign currency it gets is donation from US. US is donating because of war only.
Then we are quite successful in that :lol:..... You should tell the Americans this top secret. :rofl: . Dont you think americans are stupid that they are still giving us aid.

1 billion = 1000 million.

out 16 billion export if you takeout USA denation 7.5 billion and world bank loan. otherthing is neglagible

lol.So you are actually saying that if i sell someone something in other country and in return he would be paying me in dollars that would be because of America.You my friend are trying to be smart.Better Clear your Concepts about Import-Export before commenting here.Gosh and they say quality of forum is down these days.

Then we are quite successful in that :lol:..... You should tell the Americans this top secret. :rofl: . Dont you think americans are stupid that they are still giving us aid.

Have you heard of Kerry_lugard bill? please read about it.

Have you heard of Kerry_lugard bill? please read about it.

one of the biggest, gas, coal, salt and gold reserves.

dairy, rice, flour, livestock exporters.

and then manufactured goods, weapons and stuff.

telecom, and IT.

16 billion is legally exported, what do you think 30 million afghanis are living on for the last 20 years, it all goes through pakistan, and most of it illegally.

Back
Top Bottom