What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can be NO TRUE REPRESENTATIVE in a POLARISED COUNTRY like ours.
You touch Zardari and SINDHIS will label you a racist hater. NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

zardari is a baloch you illeterate

Now what happened to these amrikans ??? Are they mad or some thing???
They are deliberately trying to provoke destabilization in nuke-capable Pakistan for the larger goal of a contain-China war in this region. Take alook at what is happening all over the world. With the economic collapse in the West, only by destroying the existing governing structure of the world is there a small chance that the 'new' global economic and political structure could be proposed with Western hegemony - that is a plan and a gamble the West is taking.

Supporting taliban because they were Pukhtoon while distancing from Tajik and Uzbek is PURE HYPOCRICY and RACISM.

Those retards at the helm of affairs SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A NEUTRAL STANCE in the civil war.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Absolutely true

Exactly, But you haven't answered my question. Try to find out and reality would tell you who actually messed up with Afghan policy lately. and how we cultivated our own security nightmare in Afghanistan.

Reminds me of a part of the BBC 2 part documentary on Pakistan's betrayal. One of the NATO officer said that they normally receive fire area just inside the Afghan borders meters away from Pakistani checkposts. The attackers would fire and then rush back into Pakistan, probably aided by Pakistan military. This time around, guess NATO decided not let the borders stop them from going after the attackers..

If this is true, what NATO did was justifiable.

Let's see if few choppers or even one of US/allies is down by pak army then what are consequences ? only reasons whether we stand better or worst and how india feels when west raise against pak ? I think pak should better off giving them a calculated response those who know what i mean

mods please ban this NAZI scum, and hang him through wire

There can be NO TRUE REPRESENTATIVE in a POLARISED COUNTRY like ours.
You touch Zardari and SINDHIS will label you a racist hater. NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

Anything can happen, Sindhis have eyes and ears. They have a perfectly good brain too. Problem is no one knows how to emphasize on the proper issues. Also there really is no honesty in Pakistan. Kahin na kahin there is racism, there is corruption, there is an intent for terrorism too. What am I saying its quite prevalent.

We slap around Islam like its a fix for everything. There is a real disconnect in the way we start to solve problems and the way they should be done.

When we complain about America we bring Islam in. America is not killing our Islam, it is killing our freedom. It is not killing our people its killing our future.

We can't put America, Zardari and all related cohorts into perspective. There is super confusion hence, you a person who is educated and privileged enough to talk out issues on a forum also says Nothing can be done.

We need to put this in perspective. Pakistan's issues need to be simplified and simplified with honesty, no more marriages of convenience.

We need to remember, we need an Azaad Pakistan, we need a Pakistan that dispenses justice and we need a democratic Pakistan.

We as Pakistanis are deeply flawed, thats why Americans can come in and wreak the havoc and massacres that they do. Polarization does not happen just because of racism or just because there is suspicion of racism. When you have no freedom, no representation and no justice, the worst is assumed out of you.

Exactly, But you haven't answered my question. Try to find out and reality would tell you who actually messed up with Afghan policy lately. and how we cultivated our own security nightmare in Afghanistan.

It doesn't matter who mesed up; whoever did it was a PAKISTANI. Now that's what matters.

All those morons were from amongst us.

RESPONSE IF I WAS THE CHIEF
1 CLOSE ALL THE EMBASSIES OF NATO STATES
No impact
2 RETAILATE A MISSILE FOR A MISSILE A BOMB FOR A BOM AND A BULLET FOR A BULLET AND MAN FOR A MAN
Pakistani military does not have that capability to take on NATO in a frontal war
3 SUPPORT AFGHAN TALIBAN OPENLY AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT
Pakistani leaders are not as foolish as you
4 RAISE MILITIAS IN THE CITIES
I thought you were talking of points to attack NATO and not destroy Pakistan
5 OPEN WEAPONS DEPOTS FOR THE PATRIOTS AND THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT SEND THEM TO BORDER
I thought you were talking of points to attack NATO and not destroy Pakistan
6 MAKE ANNOUCEMENT OF FIRST USE OF NUKES
You already have that policy
7 RECALL ALL AMBASSADORS OF PAKISTAN FROM NATO STATES
Read point 1 response
8 STOP ALL THE COOPERTATION WITH NATO
Apart from supplies, there is none
9 SIGN A MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT WITH CHINA IRAN
China wont
10 FIND ALL THOSE WHO WORK FOR NATO AND HANG THEM PUBLICLLY
Islamabad will turn into ruins within 24 hours if an American is openly killed by Paistani govt.. Pak govt realized that in the RD episode
11 SUPPORT HAMAS HIZBOLLAH AND IRAN
Indian Hawks would love it
12 SIGN MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT WITH NORTH KOREA
Irrelevant
13 SEND BATTALION TO BORDER OF ISRAEL
:rofl:
14 GIVE WEAPONS AND MILITARY TRAINING TO TALIBAN
Indian Hawks would love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom