What's new

NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to become members, moving closer ending their historic neutrality and defying Putin

Europe will become increasingly unstable and conflicts prone in the coming years, Eropeans will destroy their homes with their own hands.
Russia will close off their gas and oil or make it far more expensive as well as restricting trade.

US is going to help Turkey with fighter tech, whether or not it is F-35 is remain to be seen.

You do know both Finland and Sweden are ALREADY heavily militarise even before they join NATO. Right? Finland in particular have 800,000 reserve......couple with 280,000 wartime active troop... Being neutral does not mean they are not militarise, in fact, it's quite the opposite

And Russia can build whatever they want to build within their border, they can't really make a move into Finland and Sweden now they are joining NATO.
They can nuke those 2 when WW3 starts only deluded idoits don't believe WW3 will start.

Russia will close off their gas and oil or make it far more expensive as well as restricting trade.

They can nuke those 2 when WW3 starts only deluded idoits don't believe WW3 will start.
Imo, both options are not feasible. Russia is not a self-sufficient country neither.

US is going to help Turkey with fighter tech, whether or not it is F-35 is remain to be seen.

You do know both Finland and Sweden are ALREADY heavily militarise even before they join NATO. Right? Finland in particular have 800,000 reserve......couple with 280,000 wartime active troop... Being neutral does not mean they are not militarise, in fact, it's quite the opposite

And Russia can build whatever they want to build within their border, they can't really make a move into Finland and Sweden now they are joining NATO.

Dude, you need to learn some history and some ground realities to understand that this is a really bad decision by these countries.

1- They are SIGNIFICANT RUSSIAN SPEAKERS/MINORITY IN THE BALTIC STATES !!
2- Baltic States were part of the Russian Empire and only gained independence after 1920 !!

SO GET READY FOR A CIVIL WAR IN THESE COUNTRIES !!

Dude, you need to learn some history and some ground realities to understand that this is a really bad decision by these countries.

1- They are SIGNIFICANT RUSSIAN SPEAKERS/MINORITY IN THE BALTIC STATES !!
2- Baltic States were part of the Russian Empire and only gained independence after 1920 !!

SO GET READY FOR A CIVIL WAR IN THESE COUNTRIES !!
lol, i want to know how old are you??

lol, i want to know how old are you??

Well just shows your upbringing. :lol: Every looser resorts to personal insults when they loose arguments. :lol: Now carry on and educate yourself cause you really need it.

Well just shows your upbringing. :lol: Every looser resorts to personal insults when they loose arguments. :lol: Now carry on and educate yourself cause you really need it.
How am I asking you how old are you an "Insult"?

And how do I lose an argument, when there isn't one??

And talk about educate yourself, it's L.O.S.E not Loose. For Christ sake, you claim you live in Australia??

Last edited:
True and NATO isn't imperialistic as he claims which implies they plant a flag in a territory and claim it the way HE is trying to do. NATO members have to apply to join, they are not conquered

Would you stop that...you are talking like a barbarian. There is not going to be a WW3 nor any nukes.

This is a gentlemen's chess game not a pit fight with two dogs.

Your minds just quickly flow to the craziest sh*t..like the Tianjin explosion was caused by US "rods from God". WTF?? Did that really pop into your heads as a legitimate possibility?

Last edited:
Would you stop that...you are talking like a barbarian. There is not going to be a WW3 nor any nukes.

This is a gentlemen's chess game not a pit fight with two dogs.

Your minds just quickly flow to the craziest sh*t..like the Tianjin explosion was caused by US "rods from God". WTF?? Did that really pop into your heads as a legitimate possibility?
As I said only stupid idiots don’t believe WW3 will happen. Hope Sweden and Finland love being nuke targets.

If Russia is so weak and incompetent.

Why such a need to make NATO stronger?

As I said only stupid idiots don’t believe WW3 will happen. Hope Sweden and Finland love being nuke targets.
Only stupid idiots think it will happen.

I will be replying to your post every December 31st to remind you of it. Do you have a date for this nuclear war. I suppose sometime before the year 3000 is your timeline.

Last edited:
Seems like Swedish accession is top priority for the upcoming NATO summit in Vilnius, next week.

With Turkey being the largest hurdle, any indication what Turkey is demanding (beyond containing Kurdish separatist activities in Europe)?

One element will surely be Turkish access to key technologies and the rights to modify defense equipment sources from alliance nations, such as the F-16s. While the T-FX will probably take many years to be in enough numbers to replace the F-16s, and it seems the Turks won’t be allowed back into the F-35 program, the Turks need to be able to update their F-16s (with indigenous radars, avionics and munitions) and keep them flight worthy for at least another 15 years.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

I hope the PAF has been lobbying the Turks to add a “rider” to their demands, that allows Turks to upgrade the PAF’s F-16 fleet (with GaN radars, modern EW and Avionics, and munitions) as well as allow Pakistan to acquire Turkish F-16s once the TuAF starts to retire them, and allow the PAF to grow the fleet to desired operational numbers. For the PAF, it would also be the best and most cost effective way to bridge to the T-FX.

I Really hope this is the top priority of the PAF and Foreign office, this weekend, ahead of the NATO summit in Lithuania. For the PAF, it will allow it to maintain a cutting edge capability at a reasonable financial and political price with a predictable roadmap, allowing them to retire the Mirages and F-7s as soon as possible.

Basically getting back to the priorities the nation was trying to get accomplished before the political problems of the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Europe will become increasingly unstable and conflicts prone in the coming years, Eropeans will destroy their homes with their own hands.
It's European culture to start world wars. They introduced industrialised genocides to rest of the world. They are reaping what they sowed by following USA. USA will fight Russia till last European. USA is a dangerous dying empire that wants to desytoy the world because they don't want a non Anglo world power to rule over them.

A big win of NATO and U.S. indeed.

What kind of a win? Do you require Sweden and Finland to beat your enemies?

If Russia is so weak and incompetent.

Why such a need to make NATO stronger?

They won't answer this question.

Seems like Swedish accession is top priority for the upcoming NATO summit in Vilnius, next week.

With Turkey being the largest hurdle, any indication what Turkey is demanding (beyond containing Kurdish separatist activities in Europe)?

One element will surely be Turkish access to key technologies and the rights to modify defense equipment sources from alliance nations, such as the F-16s. While the T-FX will probably take many years to be in enough numbers to replace the F-16s, and it seems the Turks won’t be allowed back into the F-35 program, the Turks need to be able to update their F-16s (with indigenous radars, avionics and munitions) and keep them flight worthy for at least another 15 years.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

I hope the PAF has been lobbying the Turks to add a “rider” to their demands, that allows Turks to upgrade the PAF’s F-16 fleet (with GaN radars, modern EW and Avionics, and munitions) as well as allow Pakistan to acquire Turkish F-16s once the TuAF starts to retire them, and allow the PAF to grow the fleet to desired operational numbers. For the PAF, it would also be the best and most cost effective way to bridge to the T-FX.

I Really hope this is the top priority of the PAF and Foreign office, this weekend, ahead of the NATO summit in Lithuania. For the PAF, it will allow it to maintain a cutting edge capability at a reasonable financial and political price with a predictable roadmap, allowing them to retire the Mirages and F-7s as soon as possible.

Basically getting back to the priorities the nation was trying to get accomplished before the political problems of the last 2 years.

Bro, just give the F-16s some rest. Your enemy has access to much better tech. The Indians too will retire their flying coffins at some point and time. Do you know what their replacement will be?

Back
Top Bottom