What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

@Indrani
i have had this observation while working in my hospital and interaction with doctors, Non surgical methods are uncommon in India for a reason a surgery lands them with more money
there are drugs and ointments that can cure 90% of the cases

I have never come across any doctor prescribing circumcision as the fist alternative to Phimosis. If you have any links to substantiate your claims, post it.

Until then I will treat this as hear say.
my point of reference is my interaction with doctors, a charitable hospital that i manage along with others, i would be more than happy to patchup a meeting with doctors in my hospital next time you are in mumbai, all of us can have a discussion

That can of worms was in reference to his abusive behavior. Anyways, I just could not find any data anywhere to back up his claim. As I told you, I was double careful and took the trouble of checking out.

I'm only responding here 'cause you are referring to me. The only abusive one here is you, and what you reap is what you sow, you fundamentalist piece of low life trash. Besides, you only "took the trouble of checking out" because you have nothing better to do than to go on sickening tirades here on pdf. Get a life.

@Indrani
i have had this observation while working in my hospital and interaction with doctors, Non surgical methods are uncommon in India for a reason a surgery lands them with more money
there are drugs and ointments that can cure 90% of the cases

my point of reference is my interaction with doctors, a charitable hospital that i manage along with others, i would be more than happy to patchup a meeting with doctors in my hospital next time you are in mumbai, all of us can have a discussion

Oye, tu kya kya kartha hai? Managing hospitals while doing your masters in UK? Plus you also mentioned being a chairperson or some thing in a club of some sort.

I'm only responding here 'cause you are referring to me. The only abusive one here is you, and what you reap is what you sow, you fundamentalist piece of low life trash. Besides, you only "took the trouble of checking out" because you have nothing better to do than to go on sickening tirades here on pdf. Get a life.

@waz this is all you need to know about this guy's kindness. I mean there I was working hard at being reasonable and digging out info to support claims and counter claims, and this is the hard work this guy puts in.

Oye, tu kya kya kartha hai? Managing hospitals while doing your masters in UK? Plus you also mentioned being a chairperson or some thing in a club of some sort.
had machines at my home, my grand-dad was seriously ill and refused to stay in hospital, toh ICU gharpe banaya tha, had dialysis machine and ventilators gharpe, after his death donated it all to hospital, tabh se we manage that trust

and start a circular debate,,,,to what end?
I wud rather read and smile

Yo, since you have butted in, I would really like to know. So doctor pls be of some service to humankind on PDF.

Last edited:
@waz this is all you need to know about this guy's kindness. I mean there I was working hard at being reasonable and digging out info to support claims and counter claims, and this is the hard work this guy puts in.

haha you fool no one but yourself, old man

had machines at my home, my grand-dad was seriously ill and refused to stay in hospital, toh ICU gharpe banaya tha, had dialysis machine and ventilators gharpe, after his death donated it all to hospital, tabh se we manage that trust

Okay. It could be unethical practice of one hospital, but not a common phenomenon. Anyways how many kids come in the first place with problems of phimosis. Before you say a lot, remember we have a lot of babies being born every second.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother explaining sensitive and deeply personal family issues to the likes of the poster who's asking. It's a waste of time.

Amazing analysis right there by a man pretending to be a woman. Disgusting.

It is as good an explanation as any considering by circumcision within minutes, three feet of veins, arteries and capillaries, 240 feet of nerves and more than 20,000 nerve endings are destroyed; so are all the muscles, glands, epithelial tissue and sexual sensitivity associated with the foreskin. With an insensitive dick, the only alternative they have to enjoy themselves is with small children which is why the bacchabazi in Afghanistan and the abuse of choir boys by the catholic fathers and the high incidences of gays in the West.

Back
Top Bottom