What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

It is not common. Otherwise parents would be talking about it. We see naked children run around all the time, never seen a circumcised Hindu kid ever.

I don't think the implication here was that urban Indian parents get their kids circumcised for no reason...rather, it's the enlightened, educated, modern Indian alpha male who finds it very pragmatic to go for a circumcision, just like a preventive appendectomy or tonsillectomy. :lol:

Also that is the reason they go for boy sex I think. They need the extra friction to even enjoy themselves.

Its a barbaric practice :sick: ........... to self mutilate under any pretext constitutes sick behaviour.

Maybe next they will promote rings on the belly button to hang mobile phones :P

Its a Nonsensical propaganda site.

In small children the foreskin is tight and stuck to the glans, and they normally begins to separate at about the age of 3 or 4. After the age of 7, it is usually possible to pull the foreskin back over the head (or glans) of the penis, but this varies and the development goes on upto the age of 15.

Its a classic case of manipulative the statistics to make a false claim. Don't know about the Japs, but in India it is a pretty rare condition.
sir, i am aware of the fact it rectifies with age, it sometimes it doesn't
Look at the figures, it show age-wise percentage
While i agree Circumcision isn't the only way, Indian doctors have been enforcing this. Even AIIMS has rapped indian docs about this

Yo, it is a political debate. The Chinese and the Japanese have definitely not taken to it. The West tries to promote circumcision because the Jews are in favor of it. They try to package it as scientific with all sorts of pseudoscience. As proved in other discussions, STD and STIs in India is one of the lowest. Even more so than all the countries where circumcision is practiced.

Why you blaming me, there are other ways to treat it, but indian doctors seem to like this method alot

I don't think the implication here was that urban Indian parents get their kids circumcised for no reason...rather, it's the enlightened, educated, modern Indian alpha male who finds it very pragmatic to go for a circumcision, just like a preventive appendectomy or tonsillectomy. :lol:

Yeah, now after Angelina Jolie had her preventive mastectomy, I think enlightened, educated, modern Indian feminazis will go for preventive mastectomies and will be vouchsafing about its hygiene and other benefits. LOL.

Its a barbaric practice :sick: ........... to self mutilate under any pretext constitutes sick behaviour.

It is. I read some recent arguments by progressive Jews about how instead of circumcision they could initiate the child with annaprashan. It is facing resistance from the orthodox Jews, but they are getting around to it.

Ah, "experience". That vague, very grey area, that facts can't be ascertained from.

Well haven't seen hardly any of it in my experience. 8-)

that Luton is full of Pakistani girls , actually I cannot differentiate unless until they wear salwar kameez of dark color. But , i am talking about Pakistani girls not British Pakistani girls or british Indian, they don't give a damn whom they are dating they just need ****. factual.

While i agree Circumcision isn't the only way, Indian doctors have been enforcing this. Even AIIMS has rapped indian docs about this
[/
quote]

Can you provide some more info about this. Yes, it is true some doctors could have gotten influenced by all the literature coming out of USA about the benefits of circumcision and could have indulged in malpractice.

By boy sex, I was hinting at something else. That could explain the high incidence of gays in the West. The women just do not hold any interest for them anymore since they feel nothing.

Ah, "experience". That vague, very grey area, that facts can't be ascertained from.

Well haven't seen hardly any of it in my experience. 8-)

@waz You dirty boy.... you single handedly made this thread a Penile Guidebook of PDF :hitwall::hitwall::devil::enjoy::enjoy::D

that Luton is full of Pakistani girls , actually I cannot differentiate unless until they wear salwar kameez of dark color. But , i am talking about Pakistani girls not British Pakistani girls or british Indian, they don't give a damn whom they are dating they just need ****. factual.

Where did Luton come in all this? o_O

On the topic, we have one of the lowest rates of inter-ethnic relationships with other communities.

White British (4%) were least likely to be in inter-ethnic relationships, followed by Bangladeshi (7%), Pakistani (9%) and Indian (12%) ethnic groups.

What does Census tell us about inter-ethnic relationships? - Statistics Views

Of that 9%, 6% is men. :p:

You shouldn't stereotype about British Pakistani and British Indian girls, that's a minority.

As for "proper" Pakistani girls, dude I have met them in the dozens here in London as students. Anyway, we are off-topic.

@waz You dirty boy.... you single handedly made this thread a Penile Guidebook of PDF :hitwall::hitwall::devil::enjoy::enjoy::D

Lol, that refereed to Scream's post. :angry::lol:

Why you blaming me, there are other ways to treat it, but indian doctors seem to like this method alot

I have never come across any doctor prescribing circumcision as the fist alternative to Phimosis. If you have any links to substantiate your claims, post it.

Until then I will treat this as hear say.

Where did Luton come in all this? o_O

On the topic, we have one of the lowest rates of inter-ethnic relationships with other communities.

White British (4%) were least likely to be in inter-ethnic relationships, followed by Bangladeshi (7%), Pakistani (9%) and Indian (12%) ethnic groups.

What does Census tell us about inter-ethnic relationships? - Statistics Views

Of that 9%, 6% is men. :p:

You shouldn't stereotype about British Pakistani and British Indian girls, that's a minority.

As for "proper" Pakistani girls, dude I have met them in the dozens here in London as students. Anyway, we are off-topic.

Lol, that refereed to Scream's post. :angry::lol:

India has more than 400 dialects, more than 10 languages, 29 states, so it is obvious that Indians will have higher inter ethnic group marriages. Common Sense!

Back
Top Bottom