What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

Difficulty with Foreskin is called phimosis and occurs in only 1% of the population. now considering Hindus are 85% of India, among urban Indians the % who would go for surgery to correct phimosis can be a maximum of 0.85%.

There are also non surgical treatments for phimosis so the occurrence of surgery would be very rare unless the doctor wants to make a quick buck.
depends upon population, worldwide average is 10% after age of 10, but i Japan it goes upto 50%
Circumcision - Physical Problems

That claim is laughable. The regular medical test in school is no indication of hypospadias or a tight foreskin. They check for eyesight and hearing too, does it mean that 3-4/10 children in India are born blind and deaf?

Whoa! Just where is this discussion going here? Already onto foreskins I see. :lol:

I find it really hard to believe that circumcision is a common practice among non-Muslim urban Indian men. Come to think of it, such a thought hadn't even entered my mind.

A cousin of mine had to undergo circumcision in childhood due to some complications. but he's the only one amongst my pretty large circle of acquaintances who's undergone circumcision that I know of (although I concede that men who've undergone it do not go about advertising about it).

sometime i feel really sad for hindus.Because of there own attitude they are suffering in there own historic territory.

That claim is laughable. The regular medical test in school is no indication of hypospadias or a tight foreskin. They check for eyesight and hearing too, does it mean that 3-4/10 children in India are born blind and deaf?

Maybe he's talking about schools in UK where they grabbed children's dick and checked for phimosis :woot: ..... but that too sounds a bit extreme.

To claim 30 to 40 % of Hindus are circumcised is beyond absurd :hitwall:

I wouldn't call a difference of opinion an opening of a "can of worms", pandoras box whatever. I don't really understand where you get that I would want to see "Islamic culture" spreading across the world, and plenty of Africans, Jews and many Christian folk would take grave offence at something they hold dear to their heart, i.e. terming it as Islamic culture is plain wrong.

There is something called Google? Since when? I agreed that it isn't such a common practice.

That can of worms was in reference to his abusive behavior. Anyways, I just could not find any data anywhere to back up his claim. As I told you, I was double careful and took the trouble of checking out.

As to where I get your interest in seeing the "islamic culture" spread, well call it semitic if you will, I have no issues with calling it Jewish, African, or Islamic, well it was in your eagerness to believe such a tale from him.

Here is a report from some decidedly circumcised doctor who wants the practice to spread in India and is looking at why it is a taboo. It is dated 2013, which should tell you far from being a common practice, it is not even a consideration.

Male Circumcision in India: Some Considerations from the West | Mirko Daniel Garasic - Academia.edu

LOL...what advantage does a circumcised penis give ? :cheesy: ...its a painful procedure, recovery is painful too and worse your sensitivities drops like a brick making it that much harder to enjoy sex and taking 3-4 times as long. The Only advantage goes to the women as the man is now required to work harder to achieve 'success' :P

There is nothing natural or advantageous about it.

Reduces Urinary infection
reduces risk of genital herpes
for other, please go and look at sex advice websites

LOL...what advantage does a circumcised penis give ? :cheesy: ...its a painful procedure, recovery is painful too and worse your sensitivities drops like a brick making it that much harder to enjoy sex and taking 3-4 times as long. The Only advantage goes to the women as the man is now required to work harder to achieve 'success' :P

There is nothing natural or advantageous about it.

Also that is the reason they go for boy sex I think. They need the extra friction to even enjoy themselves.

Maybe he's talking about schools in UK where they grabbed children's dick and checked for phimosis :woot: ..... but that too sounds a bit extreme.

To claim 30 to 40 % of Hindus are circumcised is beyond absurd :hitwall:
have i mentioned hindu's only ?

depends upon population, worldwide average is 10% after age of 10, but i Japan it goes upto 50%
[/url]

Its a Nonsensical propaganda site.

In small children the foreskin is tight and stuck to the glans, and they normally begins to separate at about the age of 3 or 4. After the age of 7, it is usually possible to pull the foreskin back over the head (or glans) of the penis, but this varies and the development goes on upto the age of 15.

Its a classic case of manipulative the statistics to make a false claim. Don't know about the Japs, but in India it is a pretty rare condition.

Pakistani girls are more fond of Indians, they find us very mannered and highly aristocratic :P Indians don't even have to do any effort , they just like our friendship, unconditional. It is a fact.

That can of worms was in reference to his abusive behavior. Anyways, I just could not find any data anywhere to back up his claim. As I told you, I was double careful and took the trouble of checking out.

As to where I get your interest in seeing the "islamic culture" spread, well call it semitic if you will, I have no issues with calling it Jewish, African, or Islamic, well it was in your eagerness to believe such a tale from him.

Here is a report from some decidedly circumcised doctor who wants the practice to spread in India and is looking at why it is a taboo. It is dated 2013, which should tell you far from being a common practice, it is not even a consideration.

Male Circumcision in India: Some Considerations from the West | Mirko Daniel Garasic - Academia.edu

Fair enough at the can of worms comment. I checked the issue to, but like I said before it's not as common. My eagerness to believe wasn't out of that I'm pursing an agenda, but rather his kind response to me.

I'll look at the report. Thanks for that.

Yo, it is a political debate. The Chinese and the Japanese have definitely not taken to it. The West tries to promote circumcision because the Jews are in favor of it. They try to package it as scientific with all sorts of pseudoscience. As proved in other discussions, STD and STIs in India is one of the lowest. Even more so than all the countries where circumcision is practiced.

In fact as of this moment, there are rumblings even in the Jewish community against circumcision.

Whoa! Just where is this discussion going here? Already onto foreskins I see. :lol:

I find it really hard to believe that circumcision is a common practice among non-Muslim urban Indian men. Come to think of it, such a thought hadn't even entered my mind.

A cousin of mine had to undergo circumcision in childhood due to some complications. but he's the only one amongst my pretty large circle of acquaintances who's undergone circumcision that I know of (although I concede that men who've undergone it do not go about advertising about it).

It is not common. Otherwise parents would be talking about it. We see naked children run around all the time, never seen a circumcised Hindu kid ever.

Pakistani girls are more fond of Indians, they find us very mannered and highly aristocratic :P Indians don't even have to do any effort , they just like our friendship, unconditional. It is a fact.

Eh? Now that's a trend I'd like to see stats about. :p:

Reduces Urinary infection
reduces risk of genital herpes
for other, please go and look at sex advice websites

Taking a bath everyday and maintaining general hygine reduces urinary infections too. Things prescribed in Hindu religion too, much better than slicing off a part of your organ to prevent infection :woot:

Ironically the slicing bit itself causes infection including urinary track infection.

Practice of safe sex and sex with single partner also prevents genitial herpes, again as prescribed in Hindu religion. Again much better than circumcision. :cheesy:

I think I would rather go with common sense than sex advice on a website :P

Back
Top Bottom