What's new

National animal status for cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo. :tup:

@Bombaywalla - Impractical? Yeah , kinda, but they don't do any harm. :) Nice, actually. They don't inspire me - that's a different matter. :D
but but our Praveen thogadia is also a Jain,unfortunately???
reg-cow slaughter..we have no objections with it,if you leave buffalos from the list... mostly all beef products in our areas are buffalo meat,actually..,Moreover there is no much taste difference between them...

but but our Praveen thogadia is also a Jain,unfortunately???
reg-cow slaughter..we have no objections with it,if you leave buffalos from the list... mostly all beef products in our areas are buffalo meat,actually..,Moreover there is no much taste difference between them...
Praveen Togadia - Can't comment much about him. Don't know much about him, except some news articles. He has been at odds with RSS at times. Amit Shah is a Jain.
Anyway - buffalos are off the radar, so no worries. Now lift the ban on alcohol in Keralam. :mad:

Praveen Togadia - Can't comment much about him. Don't know much about him, except some news articles. He has been at odds with RSS at times. Amit Shah is a Jain.
Anyway - buffalos are off the radar, so no worries. Now lift the ban on alcohol in Keralam. :mad:
haha...nope...impossible. don't worry.
but foreign liquor is still available from Kerala state owned breweries outlets and coconut/palm toddy from local toddy shops...

T-bones, Barbies, stewed onions, satay sauce and marinated beef ribs - evil things, yet tasty as hell. :D

try Goan Style Pork vindaloo ..simply divine :D

One day the cows, kangaroos, chickens, goats will unite and overthrow us. Or worse, eat us. :cry:

try Goan Style Pork vindaloo ..simply divine :D

Hey if you like Pork, come to Pakistan. We shoot them for sport, no licensing needed all year long. Its bigger than Texas pig hunt. I can shoot a few wild boars for you and light you a fire too - next burden of duties is yours :drag:

…and there you go. Sunk to the point of no return. Adios, o tacky one. Leave me to my beef curry rice.

Run along boy before the law reaches you..... there might be no escape this time. Better savour your last meal before ending up in jail treacherous one.

Run along boy before the law reaches you..... there might be no escape this time. Better savour your last meal before ending up in jail treacherous one.

Ha! We'll see! Now get back to living your boring little, fundamentalist life, old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom