What's new

National animal status for cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
eWacIm.jpg

dolphins + and the ganges river

something doesnt add up here......unless they mean CARCASSES :laugh:

believed to be an offshoot of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh
Believed by whom? Never heard of it before.

Next step would an India wide ban on the slaughter of the 'national animal' :pleasantry:
With all due respect this is - none of your concern. We are discussing the granting of national animal status in India to cows or tigers in India.

T-bones, Barbies, stewed onions, satay sauce and marinated beef ribs - evil things, yet tasty as hell. :D
A similar taunt can be easily used. But I will refrain from it.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Emmie @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Next logical step should be to declare cow urine as the national drink.
Utterly disgusting post. Good to see you have started to show your true colors. I hope there is no counter post regarding any other animals from Indians.

because ill be eating your national animal everyday for dinner
Heylo qamar :D This has got nothing to do with personal food preferences. These are symbolic ideas, nothing else. :P

Last edited:
Grow up, this is not how a 'taunt' looks like. If you are so insecure of such topics, don't bring them up!
Insecure? Over a thread on the Internet? :D Never mind.

@Contrarian - It's largely done to avoid such posts in the future. Nothing else. I am well aware that it won't have much effect, except on the trolls. :P

Last edited:
Well why not the respect that Cow commands in India none other animal does and then atleast all will be able to see the National Animal as in case of Tiger :D

Hopefully this government will do something - provide people with real work that is.

Actually I want the Tiger to remain the national animal in India. We should be ferocious, cunning and aggressive like a tiger, not meek all giving and harmless as a cow. :devil:

Hopefully this government will do something - provide people with real work that is.
This group wants some recognition - hence this demand. Grab the spotlight, get some funds, repeat.

I hope the govt doesn't let such trivial matters distract them from the truly important things (economy/devlopment) i.e. the things they were elected to sort out- not this sort of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom