What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajtr you have not converted for the sake of Allah swt, but your husband. Have some shame. Tumari harkat toh dhobi ki kutaay wali maasal hoy naa.

Didn't Hamza (the Prophet's Uncle) convert for the sake of his nephew (PBU them both) & not for Allah before he eased into Islam ? Did the Prophet (PBUH) judge him ? Who are you or I to pass judgements on her with such impunity ?

but do you know after hazrat hamza converted to islam he was pure muslim not saying that he is following islam because of Mohammad s.a.w.w.
once you are converted to islam you give your will to ALLAH and Prophet s.a.w.w not others. husbands or mullah.s

but do you know after hazrat hamza converted to islam he was pure muslim not saying that he is following islam because of Mohammad s.a.w.w.
once you are converted to islam you give your will to ALLAH and Prophet s.a.w.w not others. husbands or mullah.s

Did she not also say that she converted for the sake of her husband & is learning about Islam ?

Didn't Hamza (the Prophet's Uncle) convert for the sake of his nephew (PBU them both) & not for Allah before he eased into Islam ? Did the Prophet (PBUH) judge him ? Who are you or I to pass judgements on her with such impunity ?

Distorted history, much???

and we are telling her what we know. we are not pressing her to follow what we say. but she is rejecting the things even before she go and inquire. she says she will do what her husband says.

and we are telling her what we know. we are not pressing her to follow what we say. but she is rejecting the things even before she go and inquire. she says she will do what her husband says.

Possibly because shes seen the arguments all too many times before; in fact going by the past 2-3 pages - quite recently !

Distorted history, much???

Right ! :tup:

She cannot follow basic principles of Islam. Same as Butt saab here. But they should both know that their justification is unwarranted.

Don't make a mockery of our religion. It is what it is. Either you agree with or not. I can respect your belief, but not an amendment.

Don't try to change the religion to suit your needs. It stands where it is.

Obviously , anyone would do the same . Who would Take Advice from Trolls who lurk in different nook and cranny of this forum and lobbing Verbal Diarrhea at people trying to Act up like Cyber momins .

Now Shoo .. go and pray .

but one thing very clear . she has that indian habit of arguing she is right or wrong.
i have never seen this habit in much of pakistani's except 2,3.
indians argue without purpose and she does the same.

Obviously , anyone would do the same . Who would Take Advice from Trolls who lurk in different nook and cranny of this forum and lobbing Verbal Diarrhea at people trying to Act up like Cyber momins .

Now Shoo .. go and pray .

:cheesy:
this is between muslims so hindo's are not allowed to poke there nose. :P

She cannot follow basic principles of Islam. Same as Butt saab here. But they should both know that their justification is unwarranted.

Don't make a mockery of our religion. It is what it is. Either you agree with or not. I can respect your belief, but not an amendment.

Don't try to change the religion to suit your needs. It stands where it is.

What mockery of your religion did either of us make ?

Who in God's name made you the final authority on interpreting what the religion says ?

you may be pointing about zarvan. .....
he is exception.
:D

All I'm saying is that the Koran talks about - Morality, covering yourself up & lowering your gaze - How in God's name does that equate to 'Burqa', 'Hijab' or the 'Abaya' ?

but one thing very clear . she has that indian habit of arguing she is right or wrong.
i have never seen this habit in much of pakistani's except 2,3.
indians argue without purpose and she does the same.

:cheesy:
this is between muslims so hindo's are not allowed to poke there nose. :P

If that Would have Been the case you would never have found Muslims outside arabian Peninsula :rofl: . Grow up mate and a random advice as you also love lobbing advices that Stop Bringing her personal life in YOUR argument . That is a Sad and ridiculous habit .

What mockery of your religion did either of us make ?

Who in God's name made you the final authority on interpreting what the religion says ?

It's really simple.

If you cannot follow the basic principles of a religion then what justification do you have to voice opposition?

I am not an authority. I pray five times a day and follow my farz.

This is something all Muslims do on an equal basis. I pray, go to Jumaa and celebrate Eid as a holiday of the Islamic faith.

The problem I have is with people like yourself. I slept in on Jumaa, ate some naan and cholay but I still consider my voice important in terms of Islam.

HOW?

You cannot even follow farz, but instantly feel obligated to explain Islam to us. The ones that wake up at 4 Am to pray.

It doesn't make sense.

Army, you told me yourself that you stopped praying Jumaa. You as a Muslim should know that If you skip two in a row, you are no longer Muslim. This is not me saying this, but general knowledge.

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom