What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took you to conclude that from the Avatar? Hyperion's behavior towards this member is the biggest evidence you need to know she is a girl >_>.

I mean seriously, name me one other time Hyperion wasn't a total a$$hole to someone else? :P
Buddy, never bashed you, did I? :D

it seems like the topic of interest is....bajao Hyperion ko! :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3445277 said:
maybe th dude thinks he is a female xD

Dear dear dear.... Of you have as much Internet experience as I do you learn to know the difference between Females and Homosexuals imposing ting as females quickly.... Experience man experience..... >_<

Ok... let's start with bashing everyone.. Indians/Arabs/Iranians and o-o let's not forget the infidel Israelites! :P

Dear dear dear.... Of you have as much Internet experience as I do you learn to know the difference between Females and Homosexuals imposing ting as females quickly.... Experience man experience..... >_<

:eek: You have such "experience"!!!

o_O... Short memory do we now?? Remember when you used to cringe from the sight of my nationality and location flag or have you forgotten already?? :angry:
Dude, we started bad (initially) I think later we reached a ceasefire. :P

If not, lemme know, be back to it! :D

Mosa is getting a truck load of Naswar from me, if he doesn't Hyperion --- do you have some people who can force feed him ?

Just one time and Mosa would become the first Naswar addict in entire Saudi history :D

its cz i have never seen girlish girl in PDF, u knw wht i mean

neway, is tht mania's avatar to shoot iranians?

i cn bash mania here cnt i, dude's no authority here xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom