What's new

NASA has found 7 new Earth-Size planets Around Single Star, All in Habitable-Zone

Red dwarfs are not suited for advanced form of life. In best case they have some bacteria and bugs.

Which is what Scientists want to find. If bacteria exists in other planets then Life exists outside earth. Planets in the "habitable zone" get enough sun light to support life. Trappis 1e is supposed to get almost the same amount of sunlight Earth gets

So you'd be able to live there? lol
yes-youre-a-very-funny-guy-thumb.jpg

I don't understand one thing. How is this a big news when we don't even have a feasible mean to travel that far?

Only 3 in the Goldy Lock region compared to 2 in our system .
The sun is a Red dwarf that means , Closer orbits .
We know nothing about Geography of the Planets .

At best we can find locations to refuel the space ship untill we reach that solar system .

Any one knows about EM Drive ?

"If an article about an intriguing new discovery in science stirs up your science-fiction fantasies then it is probably false. If it uses blogs and forums as sources, then it is even more likely to be false. If it specifically mentions and quotes science-fiction then it is definitely and certainly false."

Great Words taken from a Great User

:)

New Horizons
Mach 47 = 36250 miles per hours = 58000 km per hour:suicide::suicide2: 19 January 2006,
go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:jester::help:

40 light years at 58000 km per hour means 75 Million years travel ? OK ?
escape velocity has nothing to do with what speed you travel once you are away and gravitational pull is low.

You get me blocked i will never spit on this forum.

Purely scientifically speaking at a distance of 40 light years a .01 degree rotation of telescope puts our line of sight 6000 million km away from the star. How do we focus the star? And how do we get high resolution images of the star ? And we are taking images of its planets ?

Back
Top Bottom