What's new

Narendra Modi's wife Jashodaben kept at isolated Ramdev ashram, claims report

people beat their wives all over the world.
Did Narendra Modi denied her any sort of freedom?

Did he beat her up?

Did he had any way gave her promotion in the post of teacher or any other perks she didn't deserve by being the chief minister?

Did he marry another one ?

Answer to all the above question is NO.
is being celibate a crime? NO
His parents marry him off in child marriage. he doesn't acknowledge this marriage .that's alll. Why bengalis getting a twist in their lungi.

They are not Bengalis, they are Bangladeshis. :pissed::pissed::pissed:

In my view, Congress has spent enough days in office. Their record in economic growth may be or may be not a matter of debate (the world went through a massive depression making even the Chinese booster rocket grounded) but the basic needs of people have not met satisfactory treatments. Rahul Gandhi is boasting for pulling 150 Million Indians out of poverty line. We all know how hollow and immoral that claim have been. Only their insane and corrupt minds can see a man earning above 28/- per day, above poverty line in this age of inflation.

He suddenly realizes the importance of women power only after the horrible rapes occurred under his nose. In their voting campaign a poor farmer tells the TV audience that he will vote for a party which have always safeguarded the interests of the peasantry class for the last 66 years. It is another lie. Our food distribution policy has been pathetic. Potatoes rot on streets of Punjab when people of Bengal are buying potatoes in ridiculously high price from middle man.No body talked from Congress over the priority based railway transport system to protect the vegetables. No body realized the importance of soil card to educate the farmers about the productivity of their land. These inept governance issues should be our priorities, not some stupid "personal attack" politics, at least not from a party of Singhvi, Tharoor or Natabar Singh.

Another thing is, without going into the veracity of development record of Modi, his attempt to change the campaign agenda to developement, with response from atleast some parties, is nothing short of revolutionary. I mean its awesome compared to caste fatwas, hobnobbing with retarded mullahs, free rice and television, temples and mosques and straight up cash on election day.

Also I have some personal experience with the mafia that runs the country. I've personally seen money meant for poor kids and old people come to Dubai and that being used by fat dalals and politicians to bid for deflowering teenage pakistani young girls from lahore. It made me sick, almost literally, and makes to this day. I hope atleast some of those fat bastards are sent to jail, hopefully to be deflowered in jail, only that will pacify the monster in me.

How do you interpret it as a "scandal"? It is his personal life, he made his choice. We need job, drinking water, proper sewage system,efficient food distribution etc. As far as he is doing a good job in office addressing these issues how would his private life bother average Indians?

If he cannot tell the truth about his private life how can he be trusted in his public activities?

If he cannot tell the truth about his private life how can he be trusted in his public activities?

We trust him by seeing the development in his state. Anyone having a doubt once travels to Gujarat, sees what he has done and voila! the vote goes to him.

What a silly argument. He is not answerable to anyone about his private life. In public life even his strongest opponents have not accused him of corruption.

Its like every politician has to file an affidavit describing his activities in bedroom? Thats just stupid, but expected.

Because to check his private life we'd have to enter his bedroom which we are not interested in .
Maybe that is how it happens in your country but not here.
We'd rather go to Guj and check the development there .

Why do Indians have to become insulting when the truth is revealed? ....
Because otherwise they need a moral gound to stand on which they dont have. I am surprised to see their childish behavior on the topic. Had it been a Pakistani or a Bengali politician, and or any Muslims woman instead of modis wife. And the shit would have hit the fan faster then the speed of light. Double standards much.

What a silly argument. He is not answerable to anyone about his private life. In public life even his strongest opponents have not accused him of corruption.

Its like every politician has to file an affidavit describing his activities in bedroom? Thats just stupid, but expected.
That'll be easy for peole like Abhishek Manu Singhvi and N D Tiwari no?
They'll just have to provide the links to their 'private' online videos in the affidavit:partay:

He can't be trusted by Bangladeshis. So Bangladeshis - please don't vote for Modi. Indians are weird, since they ARE trusting him.

Yes especially when he hides his wife which makes him look extremely suspicious and unreliable ....

It has nothing to do with what he does in the bedroom but the fact that he has been caught lying about his marital status and also his attitude about women ...

Yes especially when he hides his wife which makes him look extremely suspicious and unreliable ....

I dont know in which world u are living. Jashoda ben has been in news since atlease past 6-7 years. She clearly told that Modi left her because he wasn't interested in marriage. She also said that she hopes that Modi becomes the PM.

So, Why are u guys so worked up when even she is not interested?

Back
Top Bottom