What's new

'Narendra Modi will keep Lanka and Pakistan in check'

It's not like that, Modi fans are not paid servents of Modi. Please put up a strong & convincing argument about why congress or third front will be better than Modi for betterment of India; if your argument is convincing & valid, people will listen to you. Modi fans or Congress fans or third front fans; end of the day you all love our country and want betterment of our country. Modi fans are basically India fans who think Modi will be good for India, please give them better option, they will love it.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you about why Congress or third front will be better for India at this moment.

We must not vote BJP becoz it is our prime duty to preserve Secularism:P

RSS calculated that the first way of ideological mobilization, through Hindutva, had already reached a plateau of around 17-18% of votes. This, mostly of High caste North Indian Hindus, was insufficient for power.

Through Modi, RSS is targeting incremental votes - of the young, urban, middle class, who are impressed by Development rather than Hindutva. If this succeeds, BJP will get power in 2014. But the road ahead is dark and gloomy -

1. The world wide recession will not allow a robust development phase for India. Congress, which will leave power at the cusp of economic disaster, will blame BJP when the waves hit with full force.

2. Development and Hindutva are not natural allies - if BJP does not implement Hindutva agenda even in 2nd term, it may lose its core constituency. On the other hand, too much Hindutva will put off the development minded, self centred, yuppie type who has voted Modi for "Managerial" qualities.

To succeed, Modi will have to pick up big, emotional issues like Kashmir, Ram Janmboomi etc.

RSS is not into politicking. They have a firm ideology and they walk that path without apologizing to anybody.

Its BJP who is into politics and worry about voter base. I think Hindutva movement in India is just beginning. Earlier it was the uneducated or the rural poor who were into RSS and BJP, but today its the urban youth who are realizing their Hindu identity and have shed the hold held shame in being a Hindu.

Earlier generation of BJP leaders only used Hindutva as a voter garner but today generation of BJP leaders believe in the hindutva Nationalism.

I also disagree that Hindutva and Development are not Natural allies. It was not for earlier leaders like Murli Manohar Joshi. But they are the same for leaders like Narendra Modi. Most Modi supporters understand that.

But yes, Congress is going to leave a poor battered and wrecked India in the hands of the next govt.

RSS is not into politicking. They have a firm ideology and they walk that path without apologizing to anybody.

Its BJP who is into politics and worry about voter base. I think Hindutva movement in India is just beginning. Earlier it was the uneducated or the rural poor who were into RSS and BJP, but today its the urban youth who are realizing their Hindu identity and have shed the hold held shame in being a Hindu.

Earlier generation of BJP leaders only used Hindutva as a voter garner but today generation of BJP leaders believe in the hindutva Nationalism.

I also disagree that Hindutva and Development are not Natural allies. It was not for earlier leaders like Murli Manohar Joshi. But they are the same for leaders like Narendra Modi. Most Modi supporters understand that.

But yes, Congress is going to leave a poor battered and wrecked India in the hands of the next govt.

But ideology cannot succeed without power. RSS is there since 1940, but where is Hindutva?

Power allows future investment in Ideology. The left- liberal-anglophile power presence in the earlier years is paying ideological dividends till today as at least 4 generations of intelligentsia were converted to self hating, deracinated creatures. If RSS starts in 2014, the effects will not be felt fully till about 2025. Till then, they will have to repeal the strong status quo.

Can they do that? Do they have the ideological and political resources? I strongly doubt.

But ideology cannot succeed without power. RSS is there since 1940, but where is Hindutva?

Power allows future investment in Ideology. The left- liberal-anglophile power presence in the earlier years is paying ideological dividends till today as at least 4 generations of intelligentsia were converted to self hating, deracinated creatures. If RSS starts in 2014, the effects will not be felt fully till about 2025. Till then, they will have to repeal the strong status quo.

Can they do that? Do they have the ideological and political resources? I strongly doubt.

Pushing Ideology with power is the Islam way of doing things. NOT the Hindu way of thinking nor doing.

RSS ideology is about rediscovering our past and being aware of our present and laying a strong foundation for the future. I believe it has reached critical mass and now the moment will take a life of its own.

RSS just has to hold fast to its path and wait it out.

Till reservation is there, caste cannot be eliminated and that means Hindu society can never be united. This is a worse partition than 1947, one that we brought upon ourselves.

We live in a society where Yadav's insist that they are not Vaishyas but Shudras :cheesy: .......people are attempting to be more backward caste !!

As long as minority appeasement exist Indian society can never be united either.

Frankly I don't see a way out.

Sometimes I wonder ..... if Modi and the BJP wins.... what their supporters will have to say in justification of all the false promises that their heroes made to the voters during electioneering :D

Why don't you list down those "promises" for us ? We are all eagerly awaiting. You can even take help from seiko and Bergs. :azn:

RSS do not need to be in politics as they fulfills all there agenda through BJP where ever it is in power, RSS is better as non political but it certailny is not a political it always push its agenda through BJP and is the high command of BJP

Pushing Ideology with power is the Islam way of doing things. NOT the Hindu way of thinking nor doing.

RSS ideology is about rediscovering our past and being aware of our present and laying a strong foundation for the future. I believe it has reached critical mass and now the moment will take a life of its own.

RSS just has to hold fast to its path and wait it out.

Till reservation is there, caste cannot be eliminated and that means Hindu society can never be united. This is a worse partition than 1947, one that we brought upon ourselves.

We live in a society where Yadav's insist that they are not Vaishyas but Shudras :cheesy: .......people are attempting to be more backward caste !!

As long as minority appeasement exist Indian society can never be united either.

Frankly I don't see a way out.

Power need not be Islam's way of sword. Soft power is far more effective in the long run.

How many Hindus really know even the basics of Hinduism, or of the real history of India? For Hindutva to spread, you need:--

1. Defeat of Leftist-Anglophile ideology in the intellectual space and its replacement by Hindutva

2. According respectability to Hindutva and Hindu view of Indological studies in the international fora and academia.

3. De-villianization of Hinduism from minds of common citizens

4. And most important, substituting Hinduism for caste as the cement for group unity.

All this requires a long haul, maybe uninterrupted rule for 20-25 years at the least. The international thinking is hostile to any identity politics, including Hindutva. So expect most Indian intellectuals to be hostile to it as well.

Identity politics have a tough road anywhere today. How many Pakistanis support Sharia?

Power need not be Islam's way of sword. Soft power is far more effective in the long run.

How many Hindus really know even the basics of Hinduism, or of the real history of India? For Hindutva to spread, you need:--

1. Defeat of Leftist-Anglophile ideology in the intellectual space and its replacement by Hindutva

2. According respectability to Hindutva and Hindu view of Indological studies in the international fora and academia.

3. De-villianization of Hinduism from minds of common citizens

4. And most important, substituting Hinduism for caste as the cement for group unity.

All this requires a long haul, maybe uninterrupted rule for 20-25 years at the least. The international thinking is hostile to any identity politics, including Hindutva. So expect most Indian intellectuals to be hostile to it as well.

Identity politics have a tough road anywhere today. How many Pakistanis support Sharia?

Truth is ALL POWERFUL.

Satyamev Jayathe. Truth Always Triumphs.

This is our fundamental belief system and that is what will/should drive India's future.

I agree that Indians needs to be made aware of realities of Indian history without being colored by "secular" thoughts. A healthy society is only build on strong foundations of truth.

Again, India has reached critical mass here too. Leftist Anglophile ideogogues have been discredited for good. In the day of internet no scholar can escape the scrutiny of the mass.

With raising income levels of Hindus in India there will again be a revival of Hinduism and Hindu value systems. That is the natural order of things. When the same factors that killed and distorted Hinduism is reversed, the revival is expected.

With raising income levels and prosperity international fora and academia will also begin to acknowledge the truth. In fact US has been one of the foremost centers of Hindu revival and has fueled Hindu revival in India.

All kinds of divisive politics needs to be eliminated, from caste to religion. However that is only possible if first Hindu society unites and provides leadership to unit India and Indians. Else the politics of division will keep the society fractured.

International politics is all about Christian identity and Muslim Identity so they will in fact welcome a Hindu Identity if we can make a strong and Loud enough claim for it. In any case India is globally considered as a Hindu nation.

Pakistan wanting a land for Muslims is Identity politics .....not wanting Sharia. We have a history of recognizing and acknowledging Identity politics.

Truth is ALL POWERFUL.

Satyamev Jayathe. Truth Always Triumphs.

This is our fundamental belief system and that is what will/should drive India's future.

I agree that Indians needs to be made aware of realities of Indian history without being colored by "secular" thoughts. A healthy society is only build on strong foundations of truth.

Again, India has reached critical mass here too. Leftist Anglophile ideogogues have been discredited for good. In the day of internet no scholar can escape the scrutiny of the mass.

With raising income levels of Hindus in India there will again be a revival of Hinduism and Hindu value systems. That is the natural order of things. When the same factors that killed and distorted Hinduism is reversed, the revival is expected.

With raising income levels and prosperity international fora and academia will also begin to acknowledge the truth. In fact US has been one of the foremost centers of Hindu revival and has fueled Hindu revival in India.

All kinds of divisive politics needs to be eliminated, from caste to religion. However that is only possible if first Hindu society unites and provides leadership to unit India and Indians. Else the politics of division will keep the society fractured.

International politics is all about Christian identity and Muslim Identity so they will in fact welcome a Hindu Identity if we can make a strong and Loud enough claim for it. In any case India is globally considered as a Hindu nation.

Pakistan wanting a land for Muslims is Identity politics .....not wanting Sharia. We have a history of recognizing and acknowledging Identity politics.

Modi, I m afraid, appears to be going the Vajpayee way. He is completely steering clear of Hindutva and talking only of development. And the visible projection of Muslim support to him is strange.

I detect signs of excessive keenness to become PM. Such personality traits are unwelcome.

I wonder whether RSS will be able to control Modi after he is PM.

Modi, Vajpayee... or for that Matter Osama .. sorry understood name "Obama" ... anyone becomes prime minister of this ocuntry it can only do ****... u need men there tofight in armed forces... Indian arm,ed forces are only good when they fight against un armed children and women or they out number rifle men 1 is to 5 with tanks ....

Inidans really have to wake up big time when u use the word "CHECK" for Pakistan ..... before he tries to check.... his mallu lungi will be filled with radiation it self...

Day dreaming is never good ... so wake up please ......

Modi, Vajpayee... or for that Matter Osama .. sorry understood name "Obama" ... anyone becomes prime minister of this ocuntry it can only do ****... u need men there tofight in armed forces... Indian arm,ed forces are only good when they fight against un armed children and women or they out number rifle men 1 is to 5 with tanks ....

Inidans really have to wake up big time when u use the word "CHECK" for Pakistan ..... before he tries to check.... his mallu lungi will be filled with radiation it self...

Day dreaming is never good ... so wake up please ......

[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION]

You are back in, please refrain from responding to the trolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom