What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will not become next PM for sure. Just another hype thats all

We will remain friends with Pakistan no doubt about that :pakistan: :china: in any situation that comes, if Mr. Modi does become India's next leader our relations will drastically improve, but the Bangladesh India Pakistan relations will hurt from a religious angle, the 2002 riots.
sorry mate, you have to understand that it was not MODI who burnt the people alive in a train and started the riot. He broguth down a riot of high magnitude in 3 days, even a developend country like britain took a whole week to bring down the recent London riot.
Come on give the man some credit, had the Congress ruled the state during that turmoil the riot would have prolonged to a month and the death toll would have been in 30000.

sorry mate, you have to understand that it was not MODI who burnt the people alive in a train and started the riot. He broguth down a riot of high magnitude in 3 days, even a developend country like britain took a whole week to bring down the recent London riot.
Come on give the man some credit, had the Congress ruled the state during that turmoil the riot would have prolonged to a month and the death toll would have been in 30000.

I'm new on this, I've only quick read and another Indian member gave me parts of, but it's good to hear both sides.

If he becomes PM will it be fair to say Pakistan, India, Bangladesh relations will hurt from a religious angle ?

If he becomes PM will it be fair to say Pakistan, India, Bangladesh relations will hurt from a religious angle ?
I dont think so, may be a few fanatics here and there will be jumping off their roofs. But the Leaders of both the nation knew that he did what was in his capacity to bring down the riot.

Whether the terrorist Modi likes it or not, China would support Pakistan in any open war.
Even the war will be started by Pakistan? Then why are saying USA a terrorist? What differs you from US ? Religion? :rofl:

digging a thread that died in 2011, ware wa what an IQ. New bees definetly change their attitue only when they get infractions or temp banning.

whoa i didnt know it was a crime to comment on a thread that was 4 months old...and since u commented despite the knowledge, i guess u beat me in the low IQ department...regardless there were obviously skeletons in the closet thats y pple jumped to add in their additional comments even in 2012...

whoa i didnt know it was a crime to comment on a thread that was 4 months old...and since u commented despite the knowledge, i guess u beat me in the low IQ department...regardless there were obviously skeletons in the closet thats y pple jumped to add in their additional comments even in 2012...
fools never learn.

FRUSTATED INDIANS

The size of the font shows who is frustrated ... lol..
The world has realised what a great leader Narendra-ji is. Just beacsue you allege something it doesnt becoem the truth.
remember you are sheltering many terrorists like dawood, hafeez , zargar etc who have killed thousands of indians. also OBL plotted 9-Sep attack from abbotabad which is pak army hq.

A nice hot bath recommended to our Chinese friends to wash the stench of envy.

Again old thread reactivated by Modi's fanatic supporters... Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom