What's new

N.D. Tiwari Baap Ban gaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_jack

Reaction score
ND Tiwari's DNA test confirms Rohit Shekhar is his son

At 87, veteran politician ND Tiwari has a new son. A DNA test has confirmed that the senior Congress leader is the biological father of Rohit Shekhar, who took him to court. "This is my personal matter. The country should not waste its time on this," Mr Tiwari advised in a press statement.

The results of a DNA test were presented to the Delhi High Court today. Mr Tiwari had asked that the report remain confidential. The judge refused.

Three hours later, it was official. Mr Shekhar, who is 32, was in court. Mr Tiwari was at his home in Dehradun. "His legal troubles have just begun," said Mr Shekhar, adding, "he will pay now for all the hurt he caused my mother."

Ujjwala Sharma, who is Mr Shekhar's mother and was in court with him, said it's upto Mr Shekhar to decide whether he wants to add "Tiwari" to his name. Legal experts said that Mr Shekhar could be granted inheritance rights and have a valid claim to the politician's property.

Since Mr Shekhar went to court five years ago, the politician has tried repeatedly to have the case dismissed. He filed seven appeals in the Delhi High Court and the Supreme Court. His lawyers argued that a DNA test would amount to an invasion of his privacy. In April this year, the High Court said the politician would have to submit his blood sample, and authorised the police to enforce its decision, if necessary.

The last few years have shown no paucity of scandal for Mr Tiwari. In December 2009, he was removed as Governor of Andhra Pradesh after a local channel broadcast that purported to show him in a compromising position with three women.

Mr Tiwari has served in the past as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.

ND Tiwari's DNA test confirms Rohit Shekhar is his son | NDTV.com

His character reflects to the party he belongs to. Every Congi are expert in lying. Thank God!The laboratory testing Tiwari blood samples is not corrupt.

Sorry to say dude, yo uare being reported for this thread.

The last few years have shown no paucity of scandal for Mr Tiwari. In December 2009, he was removed as Governor of Andhra Pradesh after a local channel broadcast that purported to show him in a compromising position with three women.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/198525-n-d-tiwari-baap-ban-gaye.html#ixzz21pG3mzRx
A typical dirty old politician with a wild wayward libido! Jeeez! These buggers suck! They keep fu@kin' around whilst the country goes to dogs! Jeeez! :sniper:
battle242.gif

:hitwall: He tried to escape many times . If he was governor , he would have escaped easily .

why are u reporting ?
if u dont like this thread, better not visit it.
To openly discourage posters like you so that we Indians don't have to hear bad just because some misguided, irrtional Indian posts LOCAL NEWS which is a banned topic.

SO mate, I apologized and I reported, Its the best I can do to you.

Cheers.

@krait
the news has some message to young ones ..dont you think ?
There are so many threads which are hopeless ,i wish you reported those

Can some one tell me how to report thread as well as comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom