What's new

Myanmar moves army to Bangladesh border

Unlike some hot head stupids like yourself, who are high on war mongering, army or BDR did not take any rash step. Rather they sat across with Nasaka, the Myanmar border force and trying to preserve nomal situation where long term interest can be pursued.

Your mouth too wide open brother. I said that Bangladesh military very well knows what is on the other side of border. Also, I said, bangladesh army isn't paid to sit still on their arse because they are being paying by tax of bangladesh. They are vigilent and that is where I am proud of them. Where did I say that I want bangladesh to fight with Myanmar? Please find it and shut the hole of yours.

Here's the post I made before this one and find where I said bangladesh should go into war with Myanmar.

Rumors or not, military isn't suppose to sit still on their ***. We all could be fools but bangladeshi army isn't. Insh Allah Bangladesh will defy any attack from anybody. If needed bangladeshi public will join them.

I'll be waiting for your sweet reply.

Your mouth too wide open brother. I said that Bangladesh military very well knows what is on the other side of border. Also, I said, bangladesh army isn't paid to sit still on their arse because they are being paying by tax of bangladesh. They are vigilent and that is where I am proud of them. Where did I say that I want bangladesh to fight with Myanmar? Please find it and shut the hole of yours.

Then my apology, sir. Your post came as a warmonger post.

Rumors or not, military isn't suppose to sit still on their ***.

You clearly suggested for military to make move based on rumors. Now you can twist as many ways you want to cover your track, you tone is very clear.

I am not here to engage with childish war mongers. So twist away...

Here's the post I made before this one and find where I said bangladesh should go into war with Myanmar.

Rumors or not, military isn't suppose to sit still on their ***. We all could be fools but bangladeshi army isn't. Insh Allah Bangladesh will defy any attack from anybody. If needed bangladeshi public will join them.

I'll be waiting for your sweet reply.

Calm down. Nothing happened over there.

Back
Top Bottom